ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 180 of 189
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Rausch 05:09 AM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Mastercard stopped allowing cannabis sale processing and Visa will probably follow.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/irisdor...t-says-lawyer/

Secret plan to punish cannabis consumers who fund a 20 billion dollar industry.

Or secret plan to force the conversation for the next election cycle. Both sides will have to love on gays and pot heads. 🥰
I wish people had enough intelligence to just say "Well, that sucks, we're all gonna' quit using Mastercard then. " Punish those dicks first.

But people don't do things like that anymore unless it punishes a specific person they hate...
[Reply]
Katipan 11:17 AM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I wish people had enough intelligence to just say "Well, that sucks, we're all gonna' quit using Mastercard then. " Punish those dicks first.

But people don't do things like that anymore unless it punishes a specific person they hate...
We do boo boo. It's just more insidious.

We (as an industry) run cards as ATM withdrawls instead. :-)

All we have to do is be energetic and committed enough to keep convincing the population that this should readily be available in their life. The mob will do the rest.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:51 AM 12-22-2023
We do boo boo. It's just more insidious.

We (as an industry) run cards as ATM withdrawls instead. :-)

All we have to do is be energetic and committed enough to keep convincing the population that this should readily be available in their life. The mob will do the rest.
Dispensary I normally go to all the transactions show up as a Donut Shop on the bank statements.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:59 AM 12-22-2023
I asked for our security code to be 4200. Our IT guys looked at me with such disappointment and said no.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:05 PM 12-22-2023
I asked for our security code to be 4200. Our IT guys looked at me with such disappointment and said no.
I just changed one of our log-ins to "Kelce+Swift69" this morning.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:30 PM 12-22-2023
Odd... when I bought the gummies, they were not really all that happy about taking cash.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:33 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Odd... when I bought the gummies, they were not really all that happy about taking cash.
That's extremely odd. Damn near every dispensary ive been to takes only cash. Only one that i know of that takes card, and it's basically just a mobile ATM machine connected to a register, not an actual CC processor.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:40 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
That's extremely odd. Damn near every dispensary ive been to takes only cash. Only one that i know of that takes card, and it's basically just a mobile ATM machine connected to a register, not an actual CC processor.
Well it is Missouri and it was an American Shaman.
[Reply]
Fish 01:00 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Well it is Missouri and it was an American Shaman.
That's a CBD store. Not an actual dispensary. You're buying delta gummies..
[Reply]
Pablo 01:24 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
That's a CBD store. Not an actual dispensary. You're buying delta gummies..
I was just walking thru Price Chopper and figured I oughta get my weed there too!
[Reply]
Katipan 01:39 PM 12-22-2023
I just fucking interviewed a Dive Instructor that just came from Belize.

If I'm on candid camera fuck you all so hard.
[Reply]
Fish 01:44 PM 12-22-2023
Speaking of pot... The White House just pardoned all federal marijuana possession and use charges.

Pretty big deal...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...-of-marijuana/

In Proclamation 10467 of October 6, 2022 (Granting Pardon for the Offense of Simple Possession of Marijuana), I exercised my authority under the Constitution to pardon individuals who committed or were convicted of the offense of simple possession of marijuana in violation of the Controlled Substances Act and section 48–904.01(d)(1) of the Code of the District of Columbia (D.C. Code). As I have said before, convictions for simple possession of marijuana have imposed needless barriers to employment, housing, and educational opportunities. Through this proclamation, consistent with the grant of Proclamation 10467, I am pardoning additional individuals who may continue to experience the unnecessary collateral consequences of a conviction for simple possession of marijuana, attempted simple possession of marijuana, or use of marijuana.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 02:03 PM 12-22-2023
Welcome to the party

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NsxEsamP...6dmFmLoqg3t6sB
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:22 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I picked up some apple mochi yesterday. 28.80% of knock your dick in the dirt goodness. I'm going to have to be REALLY careful with this one
Where you been shopping lately bro? All my money has been going to The Flowery. They have the best flower I’ve gotten in the program.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:37 PM 12-22-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Welcome to the party

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NsxEsamP...6dmFmLoqg3t6sB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 180 of 189
« First < 80130170176177178179180 181182183184 > Last »
Up