ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 32
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Early AFCCG Forecast: High of 19°
pugsnotdrugs19 08:16 PM 01-12-2019
According to the far out forecast, the high next Sunday is 19° and the low is around 13°.

Personally, I think this would be great. We know that Mahomes can sling it in those conditions, he proved it last year at Denver and today to some degree. Idk about Brady and Rivers though, as they are older and their arms aren’t quite what they used to be. Not saying they couldn’t throw it, but I think it could have a negative effect on them.

Thoughts?

Also, this from Pete Sweeney:
Originally Posted by :
Andy Reid said “two more” at the podium tonight. In five years covering Reid, I have never heard him talk like that. Always a game at a time. He believes.
Let’s roll!
[Reply]
LGOLED 01:25 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
And lost to the Titans :-):-)

:-):-):-) Congrats you went 1-1 vs playoff teams on the road. And you beat the Mighty Bears lol
We were undefeated against playoff teams. Where are you getting 1-1 from?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:26 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by LGOLED:
We were undefeated against playoff teams. Where are you getting 1-1 from?
Apologize already corrected it, I forgot the Titans werent even a playoff team. So you went lost to 5 none-playoff teams.

:-):-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:26 PM 01-14-2019
I'm sorry, Pat didn't look good in the cold? You did not watch the game.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:26 PM 01-14-2019
OK, if this clown is actively participating in the thread below, is there a real reason he should be able to **** up this one that is about the weather?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...8#post14037718

And anybody who wants to argue with this box of hair, please take it there as well.
[Reply]
LGOLED 01:27 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Very uninspiring performance. That won't get it done on Sunday, when it's supposed to be much colder.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:27 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He thinks Kareem Hunt is the reason we drop 40 on them 3 out of 4 games.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:28 PM 01-14-2019
Very uninspiring performance. That won't get it done on Sunday.
Indy's 7th ranked pass D vs Patriots 22nd Ranked pass D?

You are making a horrible argument. Patrick threw you two INT's at YOUR house and still dropped 40 on you.

Congrats, you played yourself.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:30 PM 01-14-2019
We beat the 12-4 Bears on the road.
You gave up a Mitchell Trubisky Hail Mary and they were within an inch of tying the game.

Your defense also gave up 450+ yards of total offense to an average (at best) Bears offense.

And of course you still lost to FIVE non-playoff teams on the road.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:34 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
This guy sure is spending a lot of time and effort trying to convince us (and himself?) that the Patriots are going to win
Yup. It's called 'fear'. You can smell it all the way from Boston . . . . .

They know what's coming.

They know their time is about to end.

The reign of terror is over . . . . .
[Reply]
Jerm 01:49 PM 01-14-2019

National Weather Service is projecting an arctic blast to settle over Kansas City for Sunday's AFC Championship Game vs Patriots, reports the @AP_NFL . Temperatures at kickoff could range from 10 degrees to well below zero, making it the coldest game in Arrowhead Stadium history.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 14, 2019

[Reply]
Frazod 01:53 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Well, that fucking sucks.
[Reply]
LGOLED 01:54 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Indy's 7th ranked pass D vs Patriots 22nd Ranked pass D?

You are making a horrible argument. Patrick threw you two INT's at YOUR house and still dropped 40 on you.

Congrats, you played yourself.
Indy's defense had the weakest offensive strength of schedule this season. They were frauds. lol @ thinking that their defense is anywhere near as good as ours.

14 of your points in week 6 came off a kick return inside the 3 and a turnover in our own end. You scored 26 legitimate offensive points with Hunt in your lineup and without JC Jackson in ours.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:55 PM 01-14-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, that ****ing sucks.
The hell freezes over season!
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:57 PM 01-14-2019
Indy's defense had the weakest offensive strength of schedule this season. They were frauds. lol @ thinking that their defense is anywhere near as good as ours.

14 of your points in week 6 came off a kick return inside the 3 and a turnover in our own end. You scored 26 legitimate offensive points with Hunt in your lineup and without JC Jackson in ours.
By that metric you haven't scored shit with Houston in our lineup.......
[Reply]
tooge 02:13 PM 01-14-2019
The Colts always get run over in the playoffs. We should know, we've smacked them around more than anybody. Don't be talking about the Colts when you're dealing with the final boss.

We held the Chargers to 19 rushing yards. You won't win the game by running the ball. Even if you have around 100 yards, it won't be enough, since we will take away your passing game.

In the previous games against Hill we've also had to focus on Hunt. We can put much more attention on him now. JC Jackson is excellent in deep coverage, and with a safety over the top, that will limit Hill. Gilmore will shut down Watkins once again. Kelce averages like 60 yards per game against us in his career. We own him.

Mahomes did not look good in the cold last week in his playoff debut. Belichick will toy with the poor boy all game long.
I fucked your mom, so.......
[Reply]
Page 12 of 32
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up