ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 24
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Juju to Patriots
Mecca 01:53 PM 03-15-2023
This motherfucker just said I know 5 players in the draft...yea done with this.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:56 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This mother****er just said I know 5 players in the draft...yea done with this.
Yeah go slip on ice again you bitch you
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:01 PM 03-15-2023
Why wouldn't you want Hopkins if the comp isn't high? DJ Chark would also be a nice little reclamation project
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:02 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why wouldn't you want Hopkins if the comp isn't high? DJ Chark would also be a nice little reclamation project
Yeah but they're gonna have to learn Andy Reid's OMG IT'S TOO HARD offense.

:-)
[Reply]
FANATIC 02:03 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

No problem. PM will host his annual receiver camp and get the new guys rolling.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:03 PM 03-15-2023

Well unlike rookies many of whom never ran a route tree the vets Andy has signed have came in and produced 1k yards
[Reply]
farmerchief 03:34 PM 03-15-2023
I think Chark would be a great addition, he's 26, was injured most of last year, Detroit drafted their speed WR in Jameson Williams last year. He'd be perfect for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:18 PM 03-15-2023
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I think Chark would be a great addition, he's 26, was injured most of last year, Detroit drafted their speed WR in Jameson Williams last year. He'd be perfect for the Chiefs.
Chark’s actually been injured the past 2 seasons, only played in 4 games in the 2021 season, and I think he played in 11 games in 2022.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:01 PM 03-15-2023

Dudes, we just plugged in JJSS and got 900+ yards out of him. They'll get someone, and that someone will produce.

The only question is will the talent they get be good enough to ELEVATE the offense, or just leech off of it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:02 PM 03-15-2023

Dudes, we just plugged in JJSS and got 900+ yards out of him. They'll get someone, and that someone will produce.

The only question is will the talent they get be good enough to ELEVATE the offense, or just leech off of it.
Good then we don't need to waste a first round pick on it :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:04 PM 03-15-2023
Good then we don't need to waste a first round pick on it :-)
Yeah but, OMG THIS OFFENSE IS TOO HARD for the Chiefs to be recycling WR's every single year, right?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:05 PM 03-15-2023
Yeah but, OMG THIS OFFENSE IS TOO HARD for the Chiefs to be recycling WR's every single year, right?
Where'd I say that at? You made my point earlier we can plug and play another vet in this offense and they will produce.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:10 PM 03-15-2023
Where'd I say that at? You made my point earlier we can plug and play another vet in this offense and they will produce.
Yeah. I'm not one who thinks there's all these significant barriers that keeps a WR from producing in this offense, whether it be a rookie or a vet WR who's never played in Reid's system.

A talented player is a talented player, and if he's talented enough, and an opportunity exists, Reid and Mahomes will get him the ball.

JJSS has never played in anything like Reid's offense and became the benefactor of opportunity, doing really, nothing of significance.
[Reply]
HemiEd 04:59 PM 03-15-2023

JJSS got my attention big time with the Steelers, just something about him, like the 4th quarter of the most recent SB, when he stepped up for our Chiefs.

I have no doubt Brett Veach will find the best fit. I am actually pretty excited to see what Sly Moore performs like with some experience behind him.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:05 PM 03-15-2023
Man this is awesome, it's all setting up for Dhop to be a Chief anytime now.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 24
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up