« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:11 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We damn sure don't get home field advantage without Chris Jones. We probably don't get to the Super Bowl without him. I think people really underestimate just how valuable he was this year. Yeah, Patrick Mahomes is what makes this team go, but Chris Jones was almost just as important as Mahomes was this year.
Shoulda had us locked in at 15-2 after that sack on Matt Ice.

Also had a critical late sack against Allen to give us the ball back with the lead against Buffalo. Unfortunately, Von returned the favor on the next drive. On that note, the Bills losing Von turned out to be a major turning point of the season.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:23 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Shoulda had us locked in at 15-2 after that sack on Matt Ice.

Also had a critical late sack against Allen to give us the ball back with the lead against Buffalo. Unfortunately, Von returned the favor on the next drive. The Bills losing Von was a major turning point of the season.
Yeah - you wanna see how the Chiefs defense would fare without Jones, take how the Bills defense looked without Miller and then turn that up to 11.

Jones is absolutely more valuable to the Chiefs D than Miller is to Buffalo's. And losing Miller was still enough to eventually crater their season.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:30 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
If you have a stat that says Frank Clark has been better than Chris Jones in the post-season, it's a really worthless stat.

Jones has been an absolute monster in the playoffs. Even in the Patriots AFCCG he was the only guy actually making an impact from the DL.

He was gimpy vs. Tennessee but other than that, he has never been any worse than a good player in any post-season contest he's played in the Mahomes era (don't really care about pre-Mahomes, to be honest). And his game vs. Cincy last year is almost certainly the single greatest post-season defensive effort in Chiefs history.

I'd be shocked if a defender has ever had a more impactful effort in the post-season than Jones had in that game. He'll, apart from Derrick Thomas destroying Dave Kreig's soul, I'd be hard pressed to think of a single regular season effort from a Chiefs defensive player that was more dominant.

Chris Jones ate faces in that game.

Pay the man.
Remember his "RTP" for hitting Brady's shoulder? Had that not been called I believe NE doesn't score on that drive (if memory serves me right) which means KC most likely wins that game. It was just a shame that he got screwed on a play like that.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:07 PM 06-13-2023

Schefty saying on SportsCenter that the Chiefs plan on getting this extension with Chris Jones done as soon as possible in order to hopefully finalize something with Deandre Hopkins is only confirming everything I’ve been telling y’all for months.

— 🗣🎙‼️ (@LanceTHESPOKEN) June 13, 2023

[Reply]
raybec 4 06:15 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That guy has never gotten anything right. he's a goof.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:29 PM 06-13-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
That guy has never gotten anything right. he's a goof.
it’s ESPN’s Scheftner that’s saying those things today. That’s a legit source of NFL info. Doesn’t get more solid than his info.

He’s just pointing out he said it earlier.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:30 PM 06-13-2023
it’s ESPN’s Scheftner that’s saying those things today. That’s a legit source of NFL info. Doesn’t get more solid than his info.

So Schefter only told him that or is there a verifiable quote from Schefter saying it? I don't watch SC.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:32 PM 06-13-2023

Schefter didn't mention anything about clearing space for DHop that I'm aware of......the next thing that dude Lance gets right will be the first thing he got right.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:18 PM 06-25-2023

👀 pic.twitter.com/Jbw3ZOhqcq

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) June 25, 2023

[Reply]
O.city 06:31 AM 06-26-2023
What's that about?
[Reply]
-King- 06:42 AM 06-26-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
What's that about?
He was at the BBQ fest
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:06 AM 06-26-2023
Translation: "We're out here at the BBQ fest and I just polished off 3 full slaps of the best BBQ ribs in America."
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:18 AM 06-26-2023
translation we out here
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:32 AM 06-26-2023
he is up hella early today

Wakey wakey

— Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) June 26, 2023

hopefully working his signing muscles

lets go!
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:42 AM 06-26-2023
It’s a mat, with various conclusions on it, that you jump to.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 59
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up