Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Ivermectin Studies
seamonster 12:19 PM 09-03-2021
Ivermectin Has Been Studied to Death and Works

Studies Prophylaxis Early treatment Late treatment PatientsAuthors
All studies 63 86% [75‑92%] 72% [55‑82%] 40% [24‑52%] 26,422 613
Peer-reviewedPeer-reviewed 44 86% [73‑92%] 75% [61‑84%] 43% [21‑59%] 17,082 479
Randomized Controlled TrialsRCTs 31 84% [25‑96%] 61% [46‑71%] 30% [2‑50%] 6,561 359
Percentage improvement with ivermectin treatment

[Reply]
seamonster 11:19 AM 09-11-2021
This is all ego and politics. People would rather catch a rough case of COVID than buy a medication that costs 5 cents a pill and is harmless at human doses. Health insurance can cover monoclonal antibodies (1500 a dose) but it seems reasonable that people would want everything at their disposal to avoid testing positive for two weeks, dealing with major symptoms or winding up in the ****ing hospital. Seems logical.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:30 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
The left can't meme OR tweet. Exactly no shock appears from this revelation.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:31 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
America's Frontline Doctors. :-)

[Reply]
Donger 11:38 AM 09-11-2021
America's Frontline Doctors. :-)
Nice of them to be upfront about the money, though.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:45 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
The left can't meme OR tweet. Exactly no shock appears from this revelation.
Yeah, that is kind of sad.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:51 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
Good place to get a thearaputic if you come down with a serious case of Covid. I pointed a fully vaccinated 28 year old to that site to get treatment when he came down with a rough case of COVID. You should bookmark it.
Why does America's Frontline Doctors need to push Ivermectin? We know from their White Coat Summit that HCQ + zithromax + zinc cures COVID. Stella Immanuel from America's Frontline Doctors, who Trump himself lauded, said she had personally cured hundreds of patients that way.

I know their reputation may have taken a hit after their founder was one of the Qtards who stormed the capitol, but still. There's no need to drink the sheep dip when they've already told you about the cure.

Regardless, if you're depending on them for your ivermectin, you might want to read this:

Originally Posted by :
Over the past three months, a TIME investigation found, hundreds of AFLD customers and donors have accused the group of touting a service promising prescriptions for ivermectin, which medical authorities say should not be taken to treat or prevent COVID-19, and failing to deliver after a fee had been paid. Some customers described being charged for consultations that did not happen. Others said they were connected to digital pharmacies that quoted excessive prices of up to $700 for the cheap medication. In more than 3,000 messages reviewed by TIME, dozens of people described their or their family members’ COVID-19 symptoms worsening while they waited for an unproven “wonder drug” that didn’t arrive.
https://time.com/6092368/americas-fr...isinformation/
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:54 AM 09-11-2021
Why does America's Frontline Doctors need to push Ivermectin? We know from their White Coat Summit that HCQ + zithromax + zinc cures COVID. Stella Immanuel from America's Frontline Doctors, who Trump himself lauded, said she had personally cured hundreds of patients that way.

I know their reputation may have taken a hit after their founder was one of the Qtards who stormed the capitol, but still. There's no need to drink the sheep dip when they've already told you about the cure.
Care to explain why Tokyo Medical Association is recommending Ivermectin?

Or are the Japanese also caught up in Q?
[Reply]
Donger 11:58 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:

THis?

In the video included in the tweet, Ozaki compares the number of Covid-19 cases and mortality rate in African countries that distributed ivermectin once a year for its anti-parasitic properties to those that did not.

"I believe the difference is clear. Of course, one cannot conclude that ivermectin is effective on the basis of these figures, but when we have all these elements, we cannot say that ivermectin is absolutely not effective, at least not me," he says.

"We can do other studies to confirm its efficacy, but we are in a crisis situation. With regards to the use of ivermectin, it is obviously necessary to obtain the informed consent of the patients, and I think we're in a situation where we can afford to give them this treatment," Ozaki adds.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:00 PM 09-11-2021
Lmao

Personally I’m fine letting people die because they refuse to take it. Preventing people from taking it should be considered murder tho.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:01 PM 09-11-2021

You lie and believe liars consistently. Dr. Simon Gold did not "storm" the Capitol, she entered after the Capitol police opened the doors and allowed many other people in the building. She didn't know, due to that action like many others, that she was not allowed in there. Once she was told she wasn't, she left the building. That is hardly "storming." She did nothing violent whatsoever. But yeah, let the Stasi arrest her later anyway. Only fascist pigs support such nonsense and call it "storming."

Originally Posted by :
Regardless, if you're depending on them for your ivermectin, you might want to read this:

https://time.com/6092368/americas-fr...isinformation/
Time? :-), :-), :-)
No wonder you are so brainwashed and only parrot the Establishment's talking pooints. All of whom are on the globalist bandwagon to globalize this fusion of communism/fascism.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:03 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao

Personally I’m fine letting people die because they refuse to take it. Preventing people from taking it should be considered murder tho.
Yeah, denying medicine, especially that helps is murder. But we're dealing with Nazis here.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:08 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
THis?

In the video included in the tweet, Ozaki compares the number of Covid-19 cases and mortality rate in African countries that distributed ivermectin once a year for its anti-parasitic properties to those that did not.

"I believe the difference is clear. Of course, one cannot conclude that ivermectin is effective on the basis of these figures, but when we have all these elements, we cannot say that ivermectin is absolutely not effective, at least not me," he says.

"We can do other studies to confirm its efficacy, but we are in a crisis situation. With regards to the use of ivermectin, it is obviously necessary to obtain the informed consent of the patients, and I think we're in a situation where we can afford to give them this treatment," Ozaki adds.
Yeah, what he is saying mirrors Kory who states that doctors have found an effect and it is very safe so let's put it in our toolkit.

I am sure you would prefer they let the patients get more sick because the $$$ isn't going to your boys but I say let's let the doctors do their jobs.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:09 PM 09-11-2021

He obviously hasn't been redpilled by Dr. Immanuel and America's Frontline Doctors. If he were, he'd know that HCQ cures covid, that some health problems are the result of people having sex with demons, and that some of the people in government are actually reptillians and aliens.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:09 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao

Yup, freedom of choice isn't free in the US of A.

I found this out the hard way with my alternative cancer treatment.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:09 PM 09-11-2021
Yeah, what he is saying mirrors Kory who states that doctors have found an effect and it is very safe so let's put it in our toolkit.

I am sure you would prefer they let the patients get more sick because the $$$ isn't going to your boys but I say let's let the doctors do their jobs.
Such people are interfering in the patient-doctor relationship which is disgusting. When it's being done by the state it's fascist.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 26
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up