ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Growing list of vaccine mandates
RodeoPants2 02:33 PM 08-11-2021
The list of vaccine mandates are growing, which is outstanding. Vaccines are the way we beat this bug, and I love that there is a growing list companies requiring the vax for their customers, and companies & government are requiring the vax for their employees.

I'm sure this is a partial list, so far the vax is mandated for:
Employees at: Disney, walmart, facebook, google, spirit airlines, united airlines, cicso, doordash

For teachers in CA (fuck the teacher's unions who opposed this)

State workers in OR, WA

All members of the armed forces.

There are also numerous businesses (including several cruise lines) requiring their customers & staff be vaccinated, and you can actually search in Yelp specifically for that.

Bring 'em on. As the delta variant rises, we beat this bug with vaccines. Selfish idiots not willing to do their part can stay home.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:04 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You never encounter bigger whiny victims than trumpers. You think mandating a vaccine that can end a global pandemic and return life to normal is some sort of medical apartheid?

Don't be such a whiny pussy.

Imagine if this generation were around during WW2; we'd all be speaking german. FYI, COVID has killed more Americans than any single war.
How many would have died if our soldiers were 70+ years of age, had an underlying condition, or were obese?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:07 PM 09-09-2021
Love to see it
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:08 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Love to see it
You would you boot licking faggot
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:13 PM 09-09-2021
Sweeping new vaccine mandates for 100 million Americans

All of you leftists, and vax mandate fans, are good with this, right?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:19 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

I got the vaccine by personal choice. Something like that should never be forced upon people. Hopefully the supreme court steps in and stops it.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:28 PM 09-09-2021

What's unclear is if this applies to all businesses or only business with Federal contracts. Either way I guess my body my choice no longer applies.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:30 PM 09-09-2021

[Reply]
Spott 03:33 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
What's unclear is if this applies to all businesses or only business with Federal contracts. Either way I guess my body my choice no longer applies.
Or how this applies to union workers. This is something that would normally have to bargained for in a contract between the union and the company and wouldn’t be able to be just added in.
[Reply]
Bump 03:34 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You never encounter bigger whiny victims than trumpers. You think mandating a vaccine that can end a global pandemic and return life to normal is some sort of medical apartheid?

Don't be such a whiny pussy.

Imagine if this generation were around during WW2; we'd all be speaking german. FYI, COVID has killed more Americans than any single war.
**** you. You are as anti-American as someone can possibly be. Constantly fighting AGAINST human rights. You want to be ruled? Move to ****ing China or Australia and see how you like having no rights. But nah, gotta destroy the only thing left in this world that has any resemblance of freedom.

You gonna bring up WW2, they fought and defeated it so we could become it after time thanks to people like you.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:37 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Love to see it
supreme boot licking.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:39 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
When is the last time a medicine that had only months of study on long term effects been mandated?
Can you name either historic precedent OR a plausible biological mechanism for late onset vaccine side effects?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:40 PM 09-09-2021

If anything, this should have happened sooner.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:42 PM 09-09-2021
Does this apply to people getting welfare checks yet?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:43 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
Or how this applies to union workers. This is something that would normally have to bargained for in a contract between the union and the company and wouldn’t be able to be just added in.
Good point. This would be a change in a signed contract. But I but a few folks get paid off and this gets swept under the rug.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:46 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by :
...President Biden on his new vaccine mandate:

"This is not about freedom or personal choice. It's about protecting yourself and those around you."...

Biden Goes Full Fascist With Six-Prong COVID Plan
[Reply]
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up