ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 59
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Insanity of the progressive woke crowd repository
mr. tegu 06:33 AM 06-02-2021
There are lots of stories or examples of things going on that come out pretty frequently displaying the insanity of the progressive woke lunatics that don’t necessarily need their own thread or fit into one of the other existing threads. Post them here.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:32 AM 06-17-2021
Here's another good one. While there are myths that exist in relation to the Alamo, this myth buster article goes full Woke about the whole thing.

https://time.com/6072141/alamo-history-myths/

I suppose the American Revolution freeing us from the Tyranny of the British Empire is probably safe since the Brits are a bunch of pale whiteys.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:34 AM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by :
Enid Blyton fans have slammed English Heritage's 'insulting' re-appraisal which linked the children's author's work to 'racism and xenophobia' after a review of its blue plaques following last summer's Black Lives Matter protests...


Enid Blyton fans slam English Heritage 'insulting' re-appraisal of children's author's work as 'racist and xenophobic' as group stands by move (and gives Benjamin Franklin and Rudyard Kipling the same treatment)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:13 PM 06-17-2021
Comment in the paper about the Juneteeth Now federal holiday

Originally Posted by :
Ridiculous. The only people who will benefit from this in any way are government employees, bank employees, insurance company employees, and others who regularly observe these "holidays." The rest of us will be at work.

Tell me, why is it that I am a veteran of the US Army, fought in Desert Storm, and I still have to work every Veterans' Day while these leeches get a paid day off?

Furthermore, living in the past is no way to move forward. I shan't be observing this "holiday;" my ancestors did not arrive here until the 1880s, had nothing to do with slavery, and settled in Minnesota, which never had anything to do with slavery. Sometimes it helps to stop feeling sorry for yourself and figure out a way to move on.

[Reply]
fan4ever 05:17 PM 06-17-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Comment in the paper about the Juneteeth Now federal holiday
I wonder if there will ever be a day for the 350,000+ union soldiers who died in the civil war in order to end slavery.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 02:29 PM 06-18-2021
NASA is on a mission for equity… WTF that means

We’re launching Mission Equity, a comprehensive effort to assess how to expand access to our programs and examine potential barriers and challenges that exist for historically underrepresented and underserved communities. Find out how to give feedback: https://t.co/IJ2wk7qh0z pic.twitter.com/i6wD85Zc1e

— NASA (@NASA) June 16, 2021

[Reply]
ScareCrowe 04:00 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
NASA is on a mission for equity… WTF that means

I know if I'm flying to space I want to know the team behind me were selected not because they were the best but because they supplied the most racial diversity. Good to see we have out priorities straight. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:09 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Comment in the paper about the Juneteeth Now federal holiday
First year of new Federal Juneteenth, not actually observed on Juneteenth.
[Reply]
banyon 04:24 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I wonder if there will ever be a day for the 350,000+ union soldiers who died in the civil war in order to end slavery.
Yeah... if only:
Attached: E994A384-50BA-40F8-8B0C-69073CA18E6F.jpg (83.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:33 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe:
I know if I'm flying to space I want to know the team behind me were selected not because they were the best but because they supplied the most racial diversity. Good to see we have out priorities straight. :-)
"The captain was a complete incompetent, and got the whole crew killed, but at least xhe was a transgender black who identified as a Pomeranian!"
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:43 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Yeah... if only:
My grandmother always called it Decoration Day.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06-18-2021, 06:12 PM
This message has been deleted by displacedinMN. Reason: .
banyon 07:19 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
My grandmother always called it Decoration Day.
Must be a Northern thing, I never heard that one growing up. :-)
[Reply]
A8bil 09:30 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Yeah... if only:
A day remembering ALL lives lost in the Civil War (and subsequently all wars) is not a day honoring those who fought to end slavery. Kinda diminishes those who fought to end slavery to lump them together with those who fought to secede from the Union and defend the right to hold slaves.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:37 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by A8bil:
A day remembering ALL lives lost in the Civil War (and subsequently all wars) is not a day honoring those who fought to end slavery. Kinda diminishes those who fought to end slavery to lump them together with those who fought to secede from the Union and defend the right to hold slaves.
Hooray! Another libtard parrot!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:37 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Must be a Northern thing, I never heard that one growing up. :-)
It's an age thing.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...decoration-day
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:38 PM 06-18-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That dude is awesome.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 59
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up