ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Governor Newsom recall petition gaining momentum
Pogue 11:41 PM 01-01-2021

The longtime strategist for Gray Davis says there's a 50/50 chance the Recall qualifies and is advising Newsom to set up a "war council" to smear anyone associated with it. We'll be ready.

— Kevin Kiley (@KevinKileyCA) December 28, 2020

[Reply]
Pogue 10:39 PM 01-25-2021

California says it has paid out roughly $11B in bogus jobless claims since March 2020

Investigators are looking into possible fraud involving $20 billion more https://t.co/ycaVs2PkR4

— CBS Los Angeles (@CBSLA) January 26, 2021

[Reply]
Pogue 09:44 AM 01-26-2021

What’s your take on this? pic.twitter.com/kM1fHHOqi6

— Cerno (@Cernovich) January 26, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:30 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
Pogue 04:52 PM 01-26-2021

It’s on. #RecallGavinNewsom https://t.co/r8Cwd4szrn

— Chamath Palihapitiya (@chamath) January 26, 2021

[Reply]
Pogue 03:15 PM 08-19-2021
I think Newsom squeaks by but Democrats don’t seem so confident hence a lawsuit. Yikes.

Originally Posted by :
A federal lawsuit filed in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California seeks to stop the Gavin Newsom recall election from happening as scheduled on Sept. 14.
The suit, filed by voters R.J. Beaber and A.W. Clark, alleges that the recall election is unconstitutional because it denies pro-Newsom voters equal protection of the law guaranteed by the Fourteenth Amendment. This argument was made by Berkeley Law School Dean Erwin Chemerinsky, who wrote a New York Times op-ed last week arguing that because Newsom "can receive far more votes than any other candidate but still be removed from office," it violates a "core constitutional principle that has been followed for over 60 years: Every voter should have an equal ability to influence the outcome of the election."

"[California's recall process] flies in the face of the federal legal principle of 'one person, one vote,' and gives to voters who vote to recall the Governor two votes -- one to remove him and one to select a successor, but limits to only one vote the franchise of those who vote to retain him and that he not be recalled, so that a person who votes for recall has twice as many votes as a person who votes against recall," the lawsuit states.
https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-...n-16392305.php
[Reply]
tredadda 03:39 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
I think Newsom squeaks by but Democrats donít seem so confident hence a lawsuit. Yikes.

https://www.sfgate.com/gavin-newsom-...n-16392305.php
Does it really matter? They will just vote in someone equally as "progressive".
[Reply]
A8bil 04:04 PM 08-19-2021
It's actually pretty ridiculous...what the thieves are doing is submitting false claims on behalf of fictitious people, with addresses in old neighborhoods. When the mail arrives, they have people walking around the neighborhoods grabbing the checks out of the mailboxes before the owner/tenant picks up their mail. It's rampant...on one block alone there were more than 50 checks delivered in one week time. Think of this scam at scale and the checks are coming out like clockwork.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 04:48 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
They should still recall him anyway.

I think we will be successful in the recall. I hope the conservative guy wins, he was in the lead a

few days ago but the more liberal/moderate kid is in the lead now I think. It would be nice to see

a conservative win but at this point I will take the "any of the above but newsom" category
[Reply]
digger 04:59 PM 08-19-2021

[Reply]
digger 05:01 PM 08-19-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:04 PM 08-19-2021
I think Newsom squeaks by but Democrats donít seem so confident hence a lawsuit. Yikes.
I hear Democrats are also trying to fix it even with more of their ballot shenanigans.
[Reply]
Pogue 09:58 PM 08-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I hear Democrats are also trying to fix it even with more of their ballot shenanigans.
Dems must have the Hillary campaign operating (like they did against Obama) in California. Heís black so he must wave guns at people.

There's a very good chance this guy will be California's next governor - unless we ALL make sure to vote #NoOnTheRecall. https://t.co/B6n0AFvW9F

— Eric Swalwell (@ericswalwell) August 19, 2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 10:32 PM 08-19-2021
Newsom with an easy win; DNC is too deep, they got such a great bench, plenty of great role players, great offense, good coaching, system, playcalling...what a franchise:

�� Valley Village, CA: 2 women caught on camera opening a mailbox and stealing stack of California Gov. recall election ballots.

(Video from Police Frequency Telegram channel)pic.twitter.com/C7HrgL6r70

— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) August 19, 2021

[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:28 PM 08-20-2021
MAIL IN BALLOTS ARE COMPLETELY FRAUD PROOF
[Reply]
petegz28 01:38 PM 08-20-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Newsom with an easy win; DNC is too deep, they got such a great bench, plenty of great role players, great offense, good coaching, system, playcalling...what a franchise:

Look at some of those replies. "They were just collecting their own mail". :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 19
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up