ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Governor Newsom recall petition gaining momentum
Pogue 11:41 PM 01-01-2021

The longtime strategist for Gray Davis says there's a 50/50 chance the Recall qualifies and is advising Newsom to set up a "war council" to smear anyone associated with it. We'll be ready.

— Kevin Kiley (@KevinKileyCA) December 28, 2020

[Reply]
kepp 08:38 AM 09-15-2021
Glad I got out of there when I did.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:41 AM 09-15-2021
Breaking: California Adult Protective Services has announced that they will be seeking charges against Newsome because his margin of victory constitutes Elder abuse.
[Reply]
jdubya 08:53 AM 09-15-2021
Seemed like there were 100 Gavin commercials to every 1 pro recall commercial. Never saw any of Elders but I saw a few John Cox commercials showing a bear slapping its paws at a desk. It was so bad I’m certain it deterred the recall efforts more than helped. Brutal.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:39 AM 09-15-2021
Gavin Newsome's economic justice involved working people losing their homes in a fire not getting a penny while he lobbied for that complicit energy company who gave him money and attended his mask less dinner at the French Laundry.

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:40 AM 09-15-2021
Takes them weeks to count votes in general and hours for this................
[Reply]
NinerDoug 09:49 AM 09-15-2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 09:55 AM 09-15-2021
Elder was too centrist GOP. We need more REAL right candidates.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:04 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Elder was too centrist GOP. We need more REAL right candidates.
I don't think voters care about right and left.

They want someone to talk to them and address the issues.

Elder had a lot of baggage that the Democrats successfully used against him.

Need a Jesse Ventura type if you want to beat the Democrats on their home court.
[Reply]
fan4ever 10:13 AM 09-15-2021
California residents bending over and saying "Yes sir, may I have another".
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:15 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
California residents bending over and saying "Yes sir, may I have another".
:-)

Dems are 2 to 1 over Pubs here. The recall was a joke. The people behind it were apparently hoping that Dems would not turn out. They were wrong.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:18 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

Dems are 2 to 1 over Pubs here. The recall was a joke. The people behind it were apparently hoping that Dems would not turn out. They were wrong.
Maybe they should have found a credible candidate instead of running someone whos black and thinking hed win just because?
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:24 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:

But why? Do people out there really feel hes doing a good job, or is it simply that hes a dem going against a rep?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:33 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But why? Do people out there really feel hes doing a good job, or is it simply that hes a dem going against a rep?
If you look at the polls, it's all about the Pandemic. Pubs think he was too heavy handed. Dems think he's doing a good job. Pubs are anti-mask. Dems are pro-mask. Dems by far outnumber Pubs.

If it wasn't for the hypocrisy in the restaurant, they wouldn't even have tried it.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:35 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Maybe they should have found a credible candidate instead of running someone whos black and thinking hed win just because?
I don't believe it would have made a difference. This was the state version of an impeachment, and the people saw no reason to remove him.
[Reply]
SFfan79 10:37 AM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But why? Do people out there really feel he’s doing a good job, or is it simply that he’s a dem going against a rep?
Where I live, everyone I know and talk to wanted Newsom out. Like literally everyone. Even people who never want to discuss politics. Newsom is hated, literally. And I'm in a liberal town run by a mayor who wants to sit with liberal shit head social crybaby protestors.

Our homeless population here over the past decade has exploded. It's sad and infuriating how bad this state is run, and you see people on this board think Newsom is doing good... all because he has a D next to his name. Those people are fucking morons.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up