ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 1268
« First < 7891011 1213141521611115111011 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:22 AM 12-03-2020
Next thing you know, Obama will want Michelle to get a prostate exam on camera next.

They would have to remove all the liberal and media’s heads that are shoved up her ass first.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:31 AM 12-03-2020
“I will be taking it, and I may take it on TV or have it filmed so people know that I trust this science,” Obama said in an interview on SiriusXM radio.


What about the science that Michelle has more testosterone than Barry?

Weird how Dems pick and choose which science to believe in, and then scream at the top of their lungs how others don’t believe in science.
[Reply]
lostcause 09:39 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Barry following my lead.... Smart....
Obama always confided that he looked to GloryDayz before making his move.
[Reply]
lostcause 09:40 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
“I will be taking it, and I may take it on TV or have it filmed so people know that I trust this science,” Obama said in an interview on SiriusXM radio.


What about the science that Michelle has more testosterone than Barry?

Weird how Dems pick and choose which science to believe in, and then scream at the top of their lungs how others don’t believe in science.
Can you give an example of the science that Obama doesn't believe in?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:10 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Obama always confided that he looked to GloryDayz before making his move.
Oh you know that's not true, but I guess we can say that he's learning.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:10 PM 12-04-2020
All I want 4 christmas is my covid vaxx, my covid vaxx, my covid vaxx.... sing it! :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:28 PM 12-04-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
All I want 4 christmas is my covid vaxx, my covid vaxx, my covid vaxx.... sing it! :-)
I'd prefer my 'Rona shot(s), my 'Rona check (stimulus), my reparations check, and a card that says I'm clean that other countries accept so I can travel to a place with all my new 'Rona equipment.

I don't think it's going to happen.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:36 AM 12-12-2020
So now that we know the vaccine, as many have the potential to do, might turn some doctors and doctor's helpers into Goonie style freaks, has anybody changed their minds?

I know it's going to be interesting for those of us who don't get to be first, at least we get to see what happens to the saps in the industry who appear to get the sample the dog food first...

Will this be what the Healthcare industry does to its own? :-) Time will tell..


[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:44 AM 12-12-2020
Lol of course why wouldn’t you?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:05 AM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Lol of course why wouldn’t you?
Why wouldn't you, what?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:14 AM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Why wouldn't you, what?

Take the vaccine
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:19 AM 12-12-2020
If you called it the Trump Vaccine and he publicly took the shot to show that it's safe 30% of the country would immediately be on board with it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:27 AM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Take the vaccine
There are a couple of ways to look that this:

1) While taking it for free is certainly an option, what's in it for me? Cash? Travel? 47 virgins? What?

2) Since it's not really up to me about when I can get it, I'm just looking at the brighter side of the situation as we all get to watch the Healthcare industry use its own as Guinea pigs for the rest of us to watch. IOW, if this happens to your doctor-helper, you might want to let a few more go in front of you.


[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:29 AM 12-12-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
If you called it the Trump Vaccine and he publicly took the shot to show that it's safe 30% of the country would immediately be on board with it.
But a larger percentage would refuse to use it until it's relabeled to the Woke Vaccine.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:38 PM 12-12-2020
It's not considered 'harm' if the side effects of the vaccination are anything short of death, correct?
[Reply]
Page 11 of 1268
« First < 7891011 1213141521611115111011 > Last »
Up