ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 221 of 292
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231271 > Last »
Lenny "The Cool" Lounge>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:10 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I donít think half the teams have owners. Which FA is going to make league totally lopsided. Only half the teams bidding in FA, while the other half lost half their players in FA, so theyíll probably be starting street free agents at half their positions all season.
Which league?

I need to figure out which teams are abandoned and which aren't, but it's challenging in the playtest leagues because folks sometimes used different names than their cp name.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:12 PM 03-11-2021
Aboutt 3/4 of the teams were active during the rookie draft in both leagues. I haven’t systematically looked at activity in free agency yet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:28 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
League was rigged. I'm out.
By the way, I'm joking here.

It's a very fine institution, free of corruption.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:03 PM 03-11-2021
Well the league that I’m Crown Point, I think I counted only 12 teams bidding on FAs. That was the first league. I haven’t checked 2nd league but I’m guessing it’s about the same.

The current initial draft going is pretty lame. Not much smack talk, and almost every single team auto picks after an hour. It’s as if they aren’t participating, but somehow aren’t making terrible pics. Maybe in future drafts, make the auto draft box default to already checked
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:09 PM 03-11-2021
Only see about 10 teams active In FA In second league
[Reply]
cdcox 10:56 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
By the way, I'm joking here.

It's a very fine institution, free of corruption.
I appreciate your clarification. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:58 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
By the way, I'm joking here.

It's a very fine institution, free of corruption.
You are clearly tanking this year after building a disappointing roster
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You are clearly tanking this year after building a disappointing roster
I'm buying a woman's ice hockey team.

It's a growing market.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:50 PM 03-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm buying a woman's ice hockey team.

It's a growing market.
And none of them will fuck you
[Reply]
brorth 07:39 AM 03-12-2021
So, I'm posting this PSA to keep anyone from wasting an entire year or two of rollover cap space.
You will have the opportunity to sign your free agents that have suitors from other teams.
If you let the opening bid work through, you'll have the chance to sign that guy, at what I assume is a bit of a premium over the winning bid.
If you bid against the suitors to retain the player's services, then you just run up the price of the player you'll have the final opportunity to sign.
Hope this helps someone. FML.

*Posted here instead of Sandbox forums because new members haven't earned the opportunity to learn from my pain.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:51 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by brorth:
So, I'm posting this PSA to keep anyone from wasting an entire year or two of rollover cap space.
You will have the opportunity to sign your free agents that have suitors from other teams.
If you let the opening bid work through, you'll have the chance to sign that guy, at what I assume is a bit of a premium over the winning bid.
If you bid against the suitors to retain the player's services, then you just run up the price of the player you'll have the final opportunity to sign.
Hope this helps someone. FML.

*Posted here instead of Sandbox forums because new members haven't earned the opportunity to learn from my pain.
Can you explain that to me like Iím a 5 year old? I posted on the forum how do I know if I get the player I won or not?
[Reply]
lewdog 12:55 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Can you explain that to me like Iím a 5 year old? I posted on the forum how do I know if I get the player I won or not?
Thereís a player awarded section below the free agent draft box.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:59 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Can you explain that to me like I’m a 5 year old? I posted on the forum how do I know if I get the player I won or not?
I believe, and I could be wrong, but if you bid on a player that is on another teams roster that has no contract ( is a FA ), and you win the bidding war so to speak...the original owner has 24 hours to bid to retain said player. I think the original owner has to increase the years of the contract by one.

Don't ask me if the contract is already over 7 years, how that gets sorted out.
[Reply]
PHOG 01:00 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Thereís a player awarded section below the free agent draft box.
Correct.
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:22 PM 03-12-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Thereís a player awarded section below the free agent draft box.
I understood that part. I didnít know what happened after I won the bid. Didnít know about the 24 hour part. FYI I really donít like that the previous owner gets
To stake a claim
[Reply]
Page 221 of 292
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231271 > Last »
Up