ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 43
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:33 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
RoJo has twice as many fumbles per carry as CEH. If fumbling is a concern for CEH, it damn well should be for Jones.
YEs, but at least he could break a big play here and there.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
YEs, but at least he could break a big play here and there.
He could also fumble or blow a block. You can't trot a guy out in the hopes that he busts one big play, especially when he's protecting your billion-dollar QB.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:34 AM 08-26-2022
I don't know what to tell you man. You've got a lot more hope than I do, that's for sure.

I look at that RB corps and don't see much hope at all. Not that it really matters, Andy doesn't run the ball enough anyway.
I'm not high on our RB corps. I just don't see how CEH is better than the other guys.

As you said we don't run the ball. We really just need someone with some speed to bust up the A-gap for a big play once in a while.

CEH ain't doin' that.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:35 AM 08-26-2022
CEH is fine. He averages 4.4 ypc for his career. That is good enough in this offense. Jesus Christ, you can’t have an All-Pro at every position.
[Reply]
Best22 09:35 AM 08-26-2022
I just don't see why you or anyone else would think that. I don't know.

No big play ability, fumbles and is hurt often.

He's our first round pick, so I think they feel like they're forced to play him in hopes that he works out.
CEH has had 2 fumbles on 388 career touches

How is that fumble prone?
[Reply]
scho63 09:37 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
CEH is fine. He averages 4.4 ypc for his career. That is good enough in this offense. Jesus Christ, you can’t have an All-Pro at every position.
Would love to see greater details of his stats.

YAC, yards in garbage time, negative plays, etc.

I know the stats say he averages 4.4 YPC but it almost seems like false info.
[Reply]
scho63 09:37 AM 08-26-2022
Fumbling is not one of his issues.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:42 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
CEH has had 2 fumbles on 388 career touches

How is that fumble prone?
RoJo has 7 on like 590 career touches. He has more than double the fumble rate of CEH. He's also not a very good blocker.

People are just enamored with the idea of big plays in the running game. That's not what this team is anymore. You need RB's that can play their role. Mahomes makes this offense go, period.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:48 AM 08-26-2022
RoJo has 7 on like 590 career touches. He has more than double the fumble rate of CEH. He's also not a very good blocker.

People are just enamored with the idea of big plays in the running game. That's not what this team is anymore. You need RB's that can play their role. Mahomes makes this offense go, period.
Bs!!..the team that won the superbowl had a big play back!!..the team can't keep skirting by thinking they can put everything on Pat's shoulders..it's a losing philosophy. If we had a good run game we would have been In the superbowl again...lesson's need to be learnt now.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:48 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Would love to see greater details of his stats.

YAC, yards in garbage time, negative plays, etc.

I know the stats say he averages 4.4 YPC but it almost seems like false info.
There's no fluff in his ypc. Clyde is a consistent singles hitter with a few doubles here and there. Rojo had a nice rookie season but he's done something to fall out of favor, and I don't trust other teams scraps to be the lead dog til I see it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:50 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Bs!!..the team that won the superbowl had a big play back!!..the team can't keep skirting by thinking they can put everything on Pat's shoulders..it's a losing philosophy. If we had a good run game we would have been In the superbowl again...lesson's need to be learnt now.
Um what?

The Rams barely averaged 4ypc as a team and their longest run all year was 39 yards.

You might want to try again.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:52 AM 08-26-2022
Um what?

The Rams barely averaged 4ypc as a team and their longest run all year was 39 yards.

You might want to try again.
That's more than twice as long as CEH!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:56 AM 08-26-2022
That's more than twice as long as CEH!
So now that's the bar?

:-)
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:57 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Agreed. It's arrogant to think you don't have to improve at a particular position. I can't recall Reid having a worse RB room. I think being so nonchalant about RB is a function of Andy wanting to cater the offense to what Pat did in college.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:57 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Agreed. It's arrogant to think you don't have to improve at a particular position. I can't recall Reid having a worse RB room. I think being so nonchalant about RB is a function of Andy wanting to cater the offense to what Pat did in college.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 43
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up