ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Fantasy/CasinoPlanet>New CP Fantasy Football League?
Kellerfox 05:01 PM 07-04-2021
Otter's Link of Awesomeness: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ctivity=league

Setup:
League:

1. Kellerfox (joined on Yahoo = Keller’s Fighting Foxes)
2. Kccrow (joined = Crow’s Clam Clappers)
3. Tyecopeland (joined = TIH5TA3)
4. KurtCobain (joined = Kurt’s Bloodshed)
5. Burt (joined = burts beasts)
6. IowaHawkeyeChief (joined = Iowa Hawkeye Chiefs)
7. Otter (joined = Otter’s Marauders)
8. Dunerdr (joined = the flamin aids dumpster)
9. CableTech94 (joined = Cables’ AIDS Tree Fire)
10. Carlos3562 (joined = Carlos3562)

—————
11. Open/available
12. Open/available
—————


Note: Apologies if I’m stepping on any toes or am out of line - delete if so. I see that Doomy3 has a few CP cash leagues that started ~10 years ago… but I don’t see anything more recent or for a more casual experience (ie no cash - just bragging rights).
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:22 PM 12-26-2021
Congratulations dunerdr
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:51 PM 12-26-2021
Dunerdr, I can confirm that I received your $200 Venmo to use my commissioner powers to adjust your lineup to ensure your victory. Pleasure doing business!
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:52 PM 12-26-2021
Oops, that was meant for PM! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Kellerfox 11:53 PM 12-26-2021
In all seriousness, congrats Dunerdr!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:49 AM 12-27-2021
Well i dont know about the rest of you but i think its time to pitch in 20$ each...

JK some luck involved but i had a lot of fun.
[Reply]
burt 08:53 AM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Well i dont know about the rest of you but i think its time to pitch in 20$ each...

JK some luck involved but i had a lot of fun.
Even tho I didn't do well....I had a blast. Thank you all for allowing me to join!
[Reply]
kccrow 05:57 PM 12-27-2021
Congrats on winning the inaugural E-Trophy dunerdr! It's not as shiny as my participation award but it's nice nonetheless. :-)

Like burt, I had fun sans the covid nightmare midway through.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:05 PM 12-27-2021
Such wild swings in scoring this year. I went from 84 last week to 184 this week. With the majority of my starters being the same.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:07 PM 12-27-2021
I feel like in some small way, even though I didn’t, it feels like I won the World Series. Fun times guys!! Let’s do it again!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:07 AM 12-28-2021
I look forward to doing it again next year gentlemen.
[Reply]
Otter 12:56 PM 12-28-2021
Miami's defense stepped up more than I expected.

Congrats Dunerdr!

Thanks for having me fellas!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:27 PM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Congrats on winning the inaugural E-Trophy dunerdr! It's not as shiny as my participation award but it's nice nonetheless. :-)

Like burt, I had fun sans the covid nightmare midway through.
Congrrats Dunerdr! I would have liked to put up more of a game, but my team got Covided.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:02 AM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Congrrats Dunerdr! I would have liked to put up more of a game, but my team got Covided.
It's terrible timing for fantasy playoffs. Covid cost me Kelce and Eckler in another league.
[Reply]
burt 09:01 AM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
It's terrible timing for fantasy playoffs. Covid cost me Kelce and Eckler in another league.
Yeah, covid dropped me to #8!!!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:27 AM 12-29-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Yeah, covid dropped me to #8!!!
Sons a Bitches!
[Reply]
Page 23 of 23
« First < 131920212223
Up