ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor at it again...
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 07-08-2019
Well she couldn't get anything to stick to Hill so now it's the Tomahawk Chop...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...232394437.html

Originally Posted by :
That’s an interesting point. I think the franchise will still be named the Chiefs, but I do think that a lot of the racially insensitive things around the franchise’s fandom will be phased out — like wearing headdresses at games and the tomahawk chop etc. The franchise’s name isn’t as problematic as the Redskins’, which has been labeled in Dictionary.com as “slang: disparaging and offensive,” but the chop and the cultural appropriation involved in other fan traditions do veer into racial insensitivity. I think if those traditions are minimized, the team name could still remain in 20 years.
Yeah Brooke - they're getting rid of seats and building a drum platform so they can phase out the Chop. Seems legit.

So who's family gave her the 'intel' on this gem?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 04:11 AM 07-09-2019
Girl who thought Tyreek was too black to use commas thinks a harmless chant is racist...
[Reply]
007 04:14 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Girl who thought Tyreek was too black to use commas thinks a harmless chant is racist...
Its rich since she is actually a commatard
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:22 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Brooke is only a symptom, Jeff Rosen is the cause
Fair assessment
[Reply]
Mecca 06:46 AM 07-09-2019
Here you go......Rosen retweeted this....

Coaches,

When dealing w your players & issues of sexual assault & domestic violence, a one game suspension is never appropriate. I don’t care what else is going on. One game suspensions only send ONE message - the victim doesn’t matter & what your player did isn’t a big deal.

— Brenda Tracy (@brendatracy24) July 8, 2019

They couldn't make it any more obvious what this paper and sports department is about these days.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:01 AM 07-09-2019
JFC this logic :-)

“Guilty, not guilty, it doesn’t matter! They must be punished severely!”
[Reply]
Lzen 07:10 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Tried to tear down Mecole Hardman
Say what?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:11 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC this logic :-)

“Guilty, not guilty, it doesn’t matter! They must be punished severely!”
I looked at that womans page and it's something else.....apparently she got gangraped by football players who got a 1 game suspension so now it is her personal crusade to make sure any athlete accused of anything is burned at the stake.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:11 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Say what?
Immediately after he was drafted she brought up a homophobic tweet from when he was a teenager.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:15 AM 07-09-2019
Doesn’t bother me that much. They are struggling at the Star and are doing everything they can to get clicks.

Fortunately Terez still writes great Chiefs content. I like Nate Taylor’s work too.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:16 AM 07-09-2019
And here we go...

The justice system is not broken. That would imply that at some point it worked. The system was never built to protect survivors of rape, sexual assault & domestic violence.

Justice for survivors is uncommon. The truth is, the system is working exactly as it was intended to. https://t.co/FqPYajAVXc

— Brenda Tracy (@brendatracy24) July 3, 2019

And that belief is why guilty/not guilty doesn't matter, she thinks everyone is guilty.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:32 AM 07-09-2019
Thats what the left wing does they tear down but dont build up anything. They are a cancer to society.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:33 AM 07-09-2019
I understand going through that is pretty awful but basically going on a crusade that everyone accused is guilty is not helpful either.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:34 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And here we go...

And that belief is why guilty/not guilty doesn't matter, she thinks everyone is guilty.
Is it demeaning towards women to suggest that if they have a few drinks, they're incapable of consenting?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:36 AM 07-09-2019
I'd like to also add this is a woman that Oregon State reached out to and hired her as a sexual assault counselor and she promptly hit them with a lawsuit about what happened 17 years before.....
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:39 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'd like to also add this is a woman that Oregon State reached out to and hired her as a sexual assault counselor and she promptly hit them with a lawsuit about what happened 17 years before.....
What? You can't make this stuff up.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up