ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor at it again...
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 07-08-2019
Well she couldn't get anything to stick to Hill so now it's the Tomahawk Chop...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...232394437.html

Originally Posted by :
That’s an interesting point. I think the franchise will still be named the Chiefs, but I do think that a lot of the racially insensitive things around the franchise’s fandom will be phased out — like wearing headdresses at games and the tomahawk chop etc. The franchise’s name isn’t as problematic as the Redskins’, which has been labeled in Dictionary.com as “slang: disparaging and offensive,” but the chop and the cultural appropriation involved in other fan traditions do veer into racial insensitivity. I think if those traditions are minimized, the team name could still remain in 20 years.
Yeah Brooke - they're getting rid of seats and building a drum platform so they can phase out the Chop. Seems legit.

So who's family gave her the 'intel' on this gem?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:15 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

we are getting her out

Guarantee that fucking bitch doesn't want to hear from me.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:17 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You should invite her into your home and blast your refrigerator again. 90% chance she’s going for snacks.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:19 PM 07-08-2019
Alright.

I was indifferent before.

She needs to get busy doing something she's more suited to do....like wearing a lizard print Tee shirt in her basement, stomping around on a model train set city and kittens....for her japananese fan base webcam.
[Reply]
bobbything 10:29 PM 07-08-2019
:-)

we are getting her out

She should be in a different job. She doesn’t deserve the beat position for the Chiefs. I don’t think she understands her role.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:31 PM 07-08-2019
Y'all acting like the Star didn't know what they were getting into signing her on.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:33 PM 07-08-2019
it absolutely blows my fuckin' mind that the editors at the Star would let her:

1. Criticize the Chiefs
2. Criticize the fanbase
3. Inject racism into the discussion

After the dumb shit she's written and said on the air.

What a fuckin' pandora's box to open.

Bet it stinks, too.

Complete lack of awareness.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:56 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I really want her to hear from you. Right now. In great and unsparing detail even.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 AM 07-09-2019
FUCKING LAY IT ON THICKER THAN HER MAXIPAD, FRAZOD
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:49 AM 07-09-2019
it absolutely blows my fuckin' mind that the editors at the Star would let her:

1. Criticize the Chiefs
2. Criticize the fanbase
3. Inject racism into the discussion

After the dumb shit she's written and said on the air.

What a fuckin' pandora's box to open.

Bet it stinks, too.

Complete lack of awareness.

Brooke is only a symptom, Jeff Rosen is the cause
[Reply]
Bump 01:51 AM 07-09-2019
This is considered top-notch journalism to a lot of people, even around here.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 01:53 AM 07-09-2019
It's good to find the infiltrators early.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:10 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Brooke is only a symptom, Jeff Rosen is the cause
Sometimes I wonder if that's truly where the buck stops...or is there an actual conspiracy coming from a higher place?

We saw K. Hunt get side-swiped out of nowhere...with the sensationalized headline "Brutalized". Where did this video come from..and who was sitting on it? How did they even get a hold of it...You have to have some serious connections for shit like that. Like connections within the Cleveland police...and someone willing to risk their job. They knew it would get traced back to them... Chiefs were tearing up the NFL...so the timing, to me, always smelled foul. I remember Rich Eisen saying Kareem should be banned for life...

Then you have USA Today coming after the Hunt family...and painting them as DV enablers.

Then you have the Star running with a Hill story nobody would touch...and doubling down on his assumed guilt.

You have a local DA making a strange media spectacle...and insinuating guilt.

Then you have Florio going on..in a really creepy, borderline obsessive way...and shaping a national narrative no matter what the facts are...even threatening to quit.

Then you have the Star following up with hit-pieces on Clark and Hardmen.

Then you have KCTV5 airing an edited extortion audio tape...and giving out Mahomes home address.

Then you have Keitzman attacking Reid...

Then you have Mahomes step-father dropping dead before a game...is there a PFF stat on how many times a player's family member shows up healthy to game then dies before kick off?

Then you have the Patriots getting every conceivable 4th quarter break....while Kraft jets off to Israel for a ****ing Noble prize. He gets busted for hookers (trafficked, IMO) and there is a media blackout. Florio writes an article and uses "alleged" when there is obviously video proof...

You have to wonder...this isn't normal.

Maybe Brooke WAS hired to do exactly whats she's doing...and she's too ****ing stupid to realize she's just a pawn.
[Reply]
007 02:19 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Sometimes I wonder if that's truly where the buck stops...or is there an actual conspiracy coming from a higher place?

We saw K. Hunt get side-swiped out of nowhere...with the sensationalized headline "Brutalized". Where did this video come from..and who was sitting on it? Chiefs were tearing up the NFL...so the timing, to me, always smelled foul. I remember Rich Eisen saying Kareem should be banned for life...

Then you have USA Today coming after the Hunt family...

Then you have the Star running with a Hill story nobody would touch...

You have a local DA making a media spectacle...and insinuating guilt.

Then you have Florio going on..in a really creepy, borderline obsessive way...and shaping a national narrative no matter what the facts are...even threatening to quit.

The you have the Star following up with hit-pieces on Clark and Hardmen.

Then you have KCTV5 airing edited extortion audio tape...and giving Mahomes home address.

You have to wonder...this isn't normal.

Maybe Brooke WAS hired to do exactly whats she's doing...and she's too ****ing stupid to realize she's just a pawn.

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:51 AM 07-09-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Nah..Kraft is the truly evil greasy ****. I think that dude has moles everywhere...remember the Philly/NE SB...where Eagles players were saying "It's like they knew our plays".

All their coaches suck when they leave...Josh McDaniels got busted immediately for cheating with the Donks. It's what he knew...and tried to replicate it once he was a HC.

There is a reason they have only lost one game during the Brady era due to controversial officiating....ONE. That was the Brock Osweiler comeback in the Manning retirement year...that win gave them HFA.

Patriot fans definitely remember the officiating in that game...ask them.

https://uproxx.com/sports/questionab...ss-to-broncos/

More often than not, it seems like the Patriots tend to find themselves on the beneficial side of shaky officiating.

For whatever reason, that was far from the case on Sunday night. Seemingly all of the game’s big controversial calls went against New England, and a lot of them seemed to come at pivotal points in the game."

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:38 AM 07-09-2019
Something I learned...is the NFL has contracts with certain hotels. In KC...it's Crown Center for visiting teams. Have a buddy who used to handle things in Cleveland...and their hotel situation.

All Kraft would have to do is use his local muscle... to gain access to those pregame meeting locations. You would know exactly what meeting spaces they have reserved. Some full-on MOSSAD shit...bug the vents. It actually would be pretty easy...promise some political "favors" to the GM at an event after-party.

It sounds crazy...but I dont buy Belichick being that much better than everyone for a decade and a half. His coaching tree wouldn't be so terrible otherwise...they literally fall on their face once they leave NE. Like they gleaned nothing from being around a NFL genius...yeah, right. Nope...there is something greasy as **** going on...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up