ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor at it again...
DJ's left nut 08:05 PM 07-08-2019
Well she couldn't get anything to stick to Hill so now it's the Tomahawk Chop...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...232394437.html

Originally Posted by :
That’s an interesting point. I think the franchise will still be named the Chiefs, but I do think that a lot of the racially insensitive things around the franchise’s fandom will be phased out — like wearing headdresses at games and the tomahawk chop etc. The franchise’s name isn’t as problematic as the Redskins’, which has been labeled in Dictionary.com as “slang: disparaging and offensive,” but the chop and the cultural appropriation involved in other fan traditions do veer into racial insensitivity. I think if those traditions are minimized, the team name could still remain in 20 years.
Yeah Brooke - they're getting rid of seats and building a drum platform so they can phase out the Chop. Seems legit.

So who's family gave her the 'intel' on this gem?
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 09:27 PM 07-08-2019
So is she saying tyreek using the comma is strange because he's black?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:28 PM 07-08-2019
Professional white agitator/sympathizers need to be rounded up and SHOT.

That is the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega of it all.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:28 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Is that what you got out of it, too?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:30 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The KC Star is awful now. I am surprised anyone would buy their paper or give them clicks. Chief's should pull their credentials.
I paid for their sports coverage last year, as I really try and support journalism. (I subscribe to the Denver Post, Colorado Sun, The Athletic, and BSN - a local Denver sports outlet.) But I really don't think I can justify supporting the Star moving forward. It's worthless without Terez.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:31 PM 07-08-2019
With her skill at spinning asinine comments I'm sure her response would be "No, it's not because he's black. It's because he's stupid..."

She's so bad...
[Reply]
FAX 09:32 PM 07-08-2019
Yes, Mr. big nasty kcnut. That is her meaning.

She is a bigot and a racist pig slut.

FAX
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:33 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I paid for their sports coverage last year, as I really try and support journalism. (I subscribe to the Denver Post, Colorado Sun, The Athletic, and BSN - a local Denver sports outlet.) But I really don't think I can justify supporting the Star moving forward. It's worthless without Terez.
I have access to the Star for free- and refuse to read it. Any Chiefs news- is old news.
[Reply]
TEX 07-08-2019, 09:38 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Because
GloucesterChief 09:39 PM 07-08-2019
Chunt should revoke the Star's press pass until she and her boss are both fired.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:44 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
With her skill at spinning asinine comments I'm sure her response would be "No, it's not because he's black. It's because he's stupid..."

She's so bad...
I could see her putting her foot in her mouth like that -- then gnawing it off as a late night snack.
[Reply]
srvy 09:49 PM 07-08-2019
The Fighting Indians-Haskell Indian University.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:56 PM 07-08-2019
:-)

we are getting her out

@bepryor’s introduction to Star readers: https://t.co/2Y4TA1yO8K

This, my friends, is called an agenda. pic.twitter.com/WoFWATXmsh

— Mind Rhino (@mind_rhino) July 9, 2019

[Reply]
srvy 09:56 PM 07-08-2019
Notre Dame Fighting Irish. Im appalled as a American Irish its offensive and I want it removed. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 09:58 PM 07-08-2019

How dare they lil irishman with dukes up.
[Reply]
FringeNC 10:01 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

we are getting her out

Why would you the wonder "bigger" there. Perhaps you use the word "social". But to suggest those issues are greater than the game itself -- then you have no business being a sports writer.
[Reply]
srvy 10:07 PM 07-08-2019
Look at this menacing broadhead for Haskell Indian Sports

Scary whitey head shaver tomahawk for Haskell Independent School District.

[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up