ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 323
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
In58men 08:24 PM 01-11-2019
I highly recommend everyone follows Eric Stonestreet on Instagram.

He’s awesome.
[Reply]
Mahomer 08:29 PM 01-11-2019
Great article from the Colts board about how the Colts defense should try and stop the Chiefs.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/1/...chiefs-offense

They have zero shot but the article did a nice collective dive into our offense that's good to refer back to.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 08:49 PM 01-11-2019
An observation...

Articles are everywhere this week talking about how Marlon Mack is an unstoppable bruiser.

While the sample size for Damien Williams isn't as large he's got a higher ypc average, nearly as many receptions in 12 fewer games, and more receiving yardage.
[Reply]
Buckweath 09:00 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomer:
Great article from the Colts board about how the Colts defense should try and stop the Chiefs.

https://www.stampedeblue.com/2019/1/...chiefs-offense

They have zero shot but the article did a nice collective dive into our offense that's good to refer back to.
The article title was straight up disrespectful. But then at the end of the article he mentions: "It's important to note that I use the term “slowing down” and “limiting” instead of “shutting down” or “stopping” because even against perfect defense...

:-)

I mean did that guy even realize he titled his article with "how to 'shutdown' the Chiefs offense"!?

Anyway this is not only the no. 1 offense in the league, this is a historic offense. An offense that could put up 30 points on any defense in the league. Good luck with limiting anything.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:02 PM 01-11-2019
So do we think Sammy will play?
[Reply]
In58men 09:03 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
So do we think Sammy will play?
Yes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:07 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
The article title was straight up disrespectful. But then at the end of the article he mentions: "It's important to note that I use the term “slowing down” and “limiting” instead of “shutting down” or “stopping” because even against perfect defense...

:-)

I mean did that guy even realize he titled his article with "how to 'shutdown' the Chiefs offense"!?

Anyway this is not only the no. 1 offense in the league, this is a historic offense. An offense that could put up 30 points on any defense in the league. Good luck with limiting anything.
Go take a look at passing efficiency numbers here:

https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html

It will give you an idea of how poorly the Colts matchup with the Chiefs strength. The Colts only hope is to run the ball and keep Mahomes off the field. The problem is that they have to hope that he ALSO squanders opportunities. Burning the clock only works if he doesn't score. If he does, all you're doing is burning clock FOR him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:14 PM 01-11-2019
Just playing with my Andrew Luck doll before i go to bed

[Reply]
RunKC 09:18 PM 01-11-2019
After learning more about the Colts defense, they really remind me of the Steelers defense.

We all know how Mahomes did in Pittsburgh
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:23 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Go take a look at passing efficiency numbers here:

https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html

It will give you an idea of how poorly the Colts matchup with the Chiefs strength. The Colts only hope is to run the ball and keep Mahomes off the field. The problem is that they have to hope that he ALSO squanders opportunities. Burning the clock only works if he doesn't score. If he does, all you're doing is burning clock FOR him.
This.

When Luck is playing the Texans or Titans, at home, or in a dome he's amazing. And when their defense is playing turds they're outstanding.

Unfortunately none of that will be the case tomorrow.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:32 PM 01-11-2019
Have they said what color the unis are?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:44 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
An observation...

Articles are everywhere this week talking about how Marlon Mack is an unstoppable bruiser.

While the sample size for Damien Williams isn't as large he's got a higher ypc average, nearly as many receptions in 12 fewer games, and more receiving yardage.
I'm so tired of hearing the Indy bullshit

Curbstomp time.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:47 PM 01-11-2019
Mahomes is going to take a big steamy dump on the Colts defense.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:50 PM 01-11-2019
im not going to be able to sleep tonight.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:51 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
im not going to be able to sleep tonight.
Feels like being 10 again on Christmas eve.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 323
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up