ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:27 PM 12-28-2018
What a waste of money.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:28 PM 12-28-2018
LIVE REACTION OF THE CRY BABIES WHO RIDICULED BERRY 24/7 AND CLAIMED HE WOULD "NEVER PLAY AGAIN", RUNNING TOWARDS THIS THREAD!!

It's almost as if those folks are HAPPY about this so they can turn around and say "I told you so"
:-) . The fact is his heel condition is something that can only be fixed with SURGERY!!. So right now he's no doubt playing with some discomfort. And when you keep that in mind is it any surprise at all that he's sat out a practice after several days in a row where he's put in work?

We'll see how things develop from here, but I'd be very surprised if he doesn't play In the playoffs. But hey, let's all bash Eric while our highly paid guard has missed a vast amount of games over the last two years and gets no heat whatsoever.
[Reply]
MahiMike 02:29 PM 12-28-2018
Screw that guy! We haven't won a game since he came back anyways.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:30 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Cancer
Torn ACL
Achilles
Possibly Achilles severity on other foot

He’s also turning 30. His body is done.

Is there a way to trade him for a 7th rounder?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:31 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LIVE REACTION OF THE CRY BABIES WHO RIDICULED BERRY 24/7 AND CLAIMED HE WOULD "NEVER PLAY AGAIN", RUNNING TOWARDS THIS THREAD!!

It's almost as if those folks are HAPPY about this so they can turn around and say "I told you so"
:-) . The fact is his heel condition is something that can only be fixed with SURGERY!!. So right now he's no doubt playing with some discomfort. And when you keep that in mind is it any surprise at all that he's sat out a practice after several days in a row where he's put in work?

We'll see how things develop from here, but I'd be very surprised if he doesn't play In the playoffs. But hey, let's all bash Eric while our highly paid guard has missed a vast amount of games over the last two years and gets no heat whatsoever.

That’s because Berry is black.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:32 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That’s because Berry is black.
At least someone is being honest :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:33 PM 12-28-2018
Get surgery or get fucked, Berry. And if you choose the former, maybe do the latter as well just to be safe.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:34 PM 12-28-2018
LDT got hurt both times because giant ass defensive linemen fell on his leg. If that happens to any other player, they’re breaking shit too. It’s tough luck but the guy has come back both times during the season.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:34 PM 12-28-2018
I figured he either wouldn't come back at all or would be ineffective if he did. And that's where we're at right now. He's either been gone or essentially useless since the first game of last season.

I'm sick of this shit. If he can't suck it up and play effectively this week and in the playoffs, however short or long they may be, then I want his ass gone next year, cap hit be damned. It's like a bad marriage at this point. Divorce is painful, but when it's necessary you do it and move on.
[Reply]
007 02:35 PM 12-28-2018
Yep. Saw it coming 75 miles away.
[Reply]
milkshock 02:36 PM 12-28-2018
Just GTF out of the organisation
[Reply]
007 02:37 PM 12-28-2018
Remember we have Clark to thank for this. Dorsey was against paying him stupid money.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:37 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
LDT got hurt both times because giant ass defensive linemen fell on his leg. If that happens to any other player, they’re breaking shit too. It’s tough luck but the guy has come back both times during the season.
I don't care about the excuses. The guy is injury prone and is getting highly paid to sit on injury reserve every season :-) .

And what separates Berry's issues from his exactly? Both of them are football players no matter how they get injured.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:38 PM 12-28-2018
If he is injured, he should have been shut down long ago, had surgery, and then talk with the brass regarding his future.

Instead, they let him hang out for 12-13 weeks, where he is obviously not in game shape and has played limited snaps at a JAG level. So now he is “sore” will not do anything to help his conditioning by not practicing, and will maybe muster a handful of snaps when he “feels up to it”. The team could have instead brought Watts back who would contribute SOMETHING to this defense other than drama and a shell one’s former ability.

Totally mismanaged by all involved parties. Now morale will be shit heading into the most important stretch of the year.

Thanks Chiefs.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 02:44 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably an argument to save him until the playoffs in meaninful games. ONLY the AFC Championship, only the Super Bowl.
And for sure on a pitch count in those games. No need to wear him out.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 42
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up