ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 240
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:06 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by Haglund's_Spirit:
The timeout at the end of the half...

NOT calling a timeout when Brady is running the fast break in OT...

Got outplayed and outcoached.
Andy ain't even mad... He's got a IV in the main vein and it's sourced from the chocolate fountain...
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:09 PM 01-20-2019
The timeout at the end of the half...

NOT calling a timeout when Brady is running the fast break in OT...

Got outplayed and outcoached.
I was screaming about the time out when he called it. You don't go for it on 4th and short, yet you call that time out with little upside. It is what it is. Reid is a top tier coach, but has some big blind spots. Mainly loyalty to incompetent assistants.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:11 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
I was screaming about the time out when he called it. You don't go for it on 4th and short, yet you call that time out with little upside. It is what it is. Reid is a top tier coach, but has some big blind spots. Mainly loyalty to incompetent assistants.
He'll learn from this....

:-)
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 11:12 PM 01-20-2019
I'd say his clock management and lack of commitment to being physical and running the ball hard between the tackles is an even bigger weakness.

Our defense played well enough to win today, until Dee Ford. Our defense doesn't have any problems better players wouldn't fix.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 11:13 PM 01-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
He'll learn from this....

:-)
He always does.
[Reply]
FringeNC 11:13 PM 01-20-2019
I'd say his clock management and lack of commitment to being physical and running the ball hard between the tackles is an even bigger weakness.

Our defense played well enough to win today, until Dee Ford. Our defense doesn't have any problems better players wouldn't fix.
The D was absolute abomination, and only fluke plays kept us in it.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:09 AM 01-21-2019
The D was absolute abomination, and only fluke plays kept us in it.
Right, and if Dee Ford doesn't line up in the neutral zone, that D wins the game.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:38 AM 01-21-2019
Right, and if Dee Ford doesn't line up in the neutral zone, that D wins the game.
Since the neutral zone is the length of a football, I wonder how many non-calls happened yesterday.

But he did it, but in doing so he played into the NFL's hands and script.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:27 AM 01-21-2019
Since the neutral zone is the length of a football, I wonder how many non-calls happened yesterday.
He had been doing it all game long, but the tackles kept inching further back and fit her back in theor stance.
But he did it, but in doing so he played into the NFL's hands and script.
They sure picked a helluva time to decide that Ford was offsides all the sudden...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:52 AM 01-21-2019
1 Arrowdead Way today..

*** Warning, I might use that image lots and lots ***
[Reply]
LOLOL 09:58 AM 01-21-2019
reid sucks because he never learns and likes to keep born losers around like sutton because of "loyalty"

he has no one to blame but his fat self. then all his disciples go on to do bigger and better things
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:43 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by LOLOL:
reid sucks because he never learns and likes to keep born losers around like sutton because of "loyalty"

he has no one to blame but his fat self. then all his disciples go on to do bigger and better things
I wish Reid would learn the difference between "stability" and "consistent buttfuckery".

There IS a difference!

[Reply]
Rain Man 10:48 AM 01-21-2019
I want to see a shot of the line of scrimmage. They only showed one weird angle of the penalty that changed the winner of the game.
[Reply]
FAX 10:51 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
How in the **** do you not coordinate your QB to run the clock down with 3:26 left in the game? What in the **** Andy?

Mahomes is throwing bombs with 3 minutes left. ****ing why?!?!

This is what happened in the Rams game. It’s what happened in the last Patriots game.

Andy will never ever learn.
Some horses are very hard to rein in when they're headed for the barn, Mr. RunKC. They'll fight the bit until they're bloody.

If Mahomes thinks he has an open shot downfield, he's going to take it. It's in his nature. It's the same mentality that causes him to take sacks in the RZ.

FAX
[Reply]
FAX 10:55 AM 01-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I want to see a shot of the line of scrimmage. They only showed one weird angle of the penalty that changed the winner of the game.
During the broadcast, Romo said, "Yep, he's across that blue line."

Of course, we've heard a thousand times that the "blue line" isn't precise. The way I saw it, if Dee was off-sides, it wasn't by more than an inch.

Most officials usually give a player a warning before they call that, also. I wonder if Ford was warned.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 131 of 240
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181231 > Last »
Up