ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 240
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:48 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
JakeF is really ****ing stupid. Literally everyone knows that.
Go in that other thread and suck 8 dicks, seriously. Goofy fucks like you around here base right or wrong on what makes them happy. It's like a fuck grade school or something. smh

If someone thinks I'm too grouchy or too negative, that's certainly a valid point but has to do with me being old and jaded not stupid.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:48 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Playcalling was fine today. Execution in the second half was lacking by the offense.

Reid admitted as much in the presser and said he wanted another TD or 2 in the second half, and that the offense needed to work on things this week.
Yeah, I never got the idea that Reid took his foot off the pedal. Offense just was slowed by adjustments the Colts were making it seemed like. Their linebackers and safeties were getting clowned up until halftime.

Reid has for the most part answered we critics who watched the Alex Smith era and said that he had never changed as a coach or that maybe he couldn't change. He's certainly changed ("finally" if you want to say that) to what the NFL is now.

You might say that the NFL over the past 20 years has changed to be more like Reid's sort of league, a passing driven league where running is a change of pace or a means of holding a lead mostly.

But whatever happened, he's doing more this year than he's ever done to become a better coach. Play calling is better, 4th down calls are better this year, clock management is better, challenges seem to be better - not sure about the data.

There are still issues with discipline and getting too conservative at times, but Reid is having the best year of his career no doubt.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:51 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Go in that other thread and suck 8 dicks, seriously. Goofy ****s like you around here base right or wrong on what makes them happy. It's like a **** grade school or something. smh

If someone thinks I'm too grouchy or too negative, that's certainly a valid point but has to do with me being old and jaded not stupid.
You do seem very nice.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:32 PM 01-12-2019
Rain Man and I were at the game today.

We were talking about how stupid this thread is while the Chiefs went to the AFC Championship.

This thread is stupid.

You bash Reid?

Stupid.

Stop it stupids.
[Reply]
KCwolf 09:42 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

We were talking about how stupid this thread is while the Chiefs went to the AFC Championship.

This thread is stupid.

You bash Reid?

Stupid.

Stop it stupids.
/thread
[Reply]
Rausch 09:43 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
/thread
Sounds legit...
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:45 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Go in that other thread and suck 8 dicks, seriously. Goofy ****s like you around here base right or wrong on what makes them happy. It's like a **** grade school or something. smh

Jake... is this you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpcWl5ksSBw
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 09:47 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

This thread is stupid.

You bash Reid?

Stupid.

Stop it stupids.
Post is logical.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 09:47 PM 01-12-2019
While it is unjust to call Reid terrible the expectations have been raised through the roof after today. This team with Mahomes is expected to be deep in the playoffs every year. Anything else will mean that there will be plenty of Reid doubters. Hopefully it doesn't get to a point where we are unable to win a SB in the next few years (10 years with Reid and counting). AFAIK only Bill Cowher won it that late with the same team.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 PM 01-12-2019
Big day for Andy. He deserves a ton of credit but he needs to go for the jugular. Still don’t know why he turns the offense off when we have a lead.

All things considered, he’s off my shit list bc of today.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:53 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Big day for Andy. He deserves a ton of credit but he needs to go for the jugular. Still don’t know why he turns the offense off when we have a lead.

All things considered, he’s off my shit list bc of today.
Agree.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 PM 01-12-2019
Andy DID go for the jugular. He went for EVERY fourth down on the Indy side of the 50.

We had the lead and came out like hot molten lava to start the second half, but then got stopped on...A FOURTH DOWN.

Dude was perfect today.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:05 PM 01-12-2019
He went for the killshot. Hill just dropped it.
[Reply]
MAG 11:05 PM 01-12-2019
He was good today but too many sideways plays.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:09 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He went for the killshot. Hill just dropped it.
Exactly.

Amazing that people immediately just run with narratives instead of paying attention to what happened. Andy did not take his foot off the gas either. We didn’t execute and had too many drive killing penalties in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Page 125 of 240
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up