ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 240
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:46 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
He’s lost when he has the worse qb

Everyone is shocked he lost with Alex?
I was pretty shocked he lost to Mularkey/Marriotta TBH.

If we win tomorrow, I’ll eat crow and give Andy a ton of (deserved) praise.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:47 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I truly believe that's what fosters most of these sport-related fictions, Mr. KILLER_CLOWN. People love a scapegoat. Some "one" to blame. Or, some "thing" they can point to in order to rationalize negative outcomes. Everybody knows how that works.

Life's in the crapper? It's the fam. Can't find love? Bitches are evil. Can't get a first down? It's the refs. Defense is bad because the talent sucks total ass? Fire the coordinator. It's easy. Makes the conversation nice and simple. No additional thinking required.

I'm not going to try and stack up my Chiefs Fan Credentials to anyone else's, but you can trust me when I say, "I know the pain and the heartbreak." But to be perfectly honest, I would prefer to love a team that loses a few games than hang out with morons and fools.

I believe the Chiefs are very fortunate to have Wally. We know what we were before he arrived and we know what we are now. I'm not sure any of these positive changes would have happened without Wally in charge. They might have ... but Wally did it. That, we know. And, lest we forget, Clark did that for us.

FAX
Does this suggest, Mr. FAX, the root cause analysis (RCA) process business shouldn't be used? Clearly, sometimes, there is something or somebody to blame, and I think 45+ years of not even getting to the SB in a salary cap/draft league suggests that something wasn't greased well enough.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:50 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Look at the head coaches being hired this year. Laugh. Be happy we have Reid.
We had Nagy, Pederson, Ballard, and Dorsey in our organization. Why are you acting like we had no options but Andy Reid or Vic Fangio? Pederson has already won a super bowl. Ballard already has his team looking strong in the players. Dorsey has already drafted another quality QB and looks to be turning around the worse franchise in the NFL.

Up until now, most people refuse to blame Reid. It was the QB's fault, even though Andy was the guy who wanted Smith. Now Smith is replaced by a HOF Quarterback. If we don't go any further with Mahomes than we did with Smith then people are going to start looking really hard at Reid.

Next year, Andy has to start helping Toub and Sutton do their job's better. He must instill more discipline into the entire team. Either players fully commit to doing their job or they hit the highway. All this sloppy, half-ass play has to stop.
[Reply]
RockChalk 01:51 PM 01-11-2019
The hot takes in this thread the last few days are just too much to handle.

[Reply]
JakeF 01:55 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Before KC he had what 4 or 5 NFCCG appearances with a Super Bowl? I just don't think we can do better facing the odds.
Great, I look forward to a bunch of Championships and Superbowls now that Andy isn't handicapped by his trade for a terrible QB. By virtually everyone's account, Mahomes is an elite QB. No excuses.

Why are we leading the league in penalties again? Players can no longer be playing like crap because they see that Alex Smith sucks.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:58 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Great, I look forward to a bunch of Championships and Superbowls now that Andy isn't handicapped by his trade for a terrible QB. By virtually everyone's account, Mahomes is an elite QB. No excuses.

Why are we leading the league in penalties again? Players can no longer be playing like crap because they see that Alex Smith sucks.
Sob Buttons, which Reid needs to retire.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:59 PM 01-11-2019
Sob Buttons, which Reid needs to retire.
What if he doesn't?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:02 PM 01-11-2019
All i can add is a Yip.

Chiefs chances to find a better coach than Reid? 5%
that means
Chiefs chances to find a dumpster fire far outweighs any gains.
I'll take Reid. :-)
5% seems really, really optimistic.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:02 PM 01-11-2019
What if he doesn't?
Should i choose a new team? not much I can do but get angry at the wasted opportunities with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:03 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
5% seems really, really optimistic.
I was picking a random number that we get the next Belicheck, but the point was well taken I see. :-)
[Reply]
Trivers 08:03 PM 01-12-2019
And what were you saying?

Reid, minor warts and all, is the best coach for KC since Hank Stram.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:07 PM 01-12-2019
Whoever started this thread is a real dumbass.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 08:08 PM 01-12-2019
We had Nagy, Pederson, Ballard, and Dorsey in our organization. Why are you acting like we had no options but Andy Reid or Vic Fangio? Pederson has already won a super bowl. Ballard already has his team looking strong in the players. Dorsey has already drafted another quality QB and looks to be turning around the worse franchise in the NFL.

Up until now, most people refuse to blame Reid. It was the QB's fault, even though Andy was the guy who wanted Smith. Now Smith is replaced by a HOF Quarterback. If we don't go any further with Mahomes than we did with Smith then people are going to start looking really hard at Reid.

Next year, Andy has to start helping Toub and Sutton do their job's better. He must instill more discipline into the entire team. Either players fully commit to doing their job or they hit the highway. All this sloppy, half-ass play has to stop.
You tell 'em.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:09 PM 01-12-2019
He needs to play the second half better still
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:15 PM 01-12-2019
Shocking an elite QB changed playoff fortunes
[Reply]
Page 123 of 240
« First < 2373113119120121122123 124125126127133173223 > Last »
Up