ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 105
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sorter 04:03 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by COchief:
It's getting pretty weak in here gentlemen... you know when Iowanian jumps in to try and help the ship from sinking things are getting tough.

Rico (who is this? the new "fax"?)
I read about 10% of each of your hootie roasts including the one that had like a 10 page buildup. You are absolutely terrible at these and should never do one again, your first slam was "hurr u gay sidecar-ed by a 20 year old Seinfeld joke". Just stop it please, your horde of fax-like ball lickers is warping where you should rank your sense of humor.

Luv, Knowmo, and Bob Dole should have been easy homeruns for any long-time member, alas they did not meet expectations.

Is there an official list with the posters and numbers, or is everyone just picking at random? This is starting to piss me off, if I see a name I "like" I may have to jump in.
I believe Saul initially tried to do it based on the rep list.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:06 PM 06-26-2013
COchief:

Gay

Pros: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cons: Stares at your penis at the urinal.

Outlook: Penis and more penis.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:07 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
I liked the Bob Dole roast.

Did any other n00bs get the "pm Bob Dole, he'll be happy to answer your question" treatment whenever you asked a question? If so, how'd it go? I always wondered about the joke behind that.
Bob Dole stopped reading his private messages in like 2002.
[Reply]
COchief 04:09 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
COchief:

Gay

Pros: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Cons: Stares at your penis at the urinal.

Outlook: Penis and more penis.
That's a pretty good summation of the recent "roasts" at least.
[Reply]
Saul Good 04:09 PM 06-26-2013
It's getting pretty weak in here gentlemen... you know when Iowanian jumps in to try and help the ship from sinking things are getting tough.

I read about 10% of each of your hootie roasts including the one that had like a 10 page buildup. You are absolutely terrible at these and should never do one again, your first slam was "hurr u gay sidecar-ed by a 20 year old Seinfeld joke". Just stop it please, your horde of fax-like ball lickers is warping your brain, much like Bieber fans have him believing he is a once in a generation musical talent, he's not (sorry) and neither are you when it comes to comedy.

Luv, Knowmo, and Bob Dole should have been easy homeruns for any long-time member, alas they did not meet expectations.

Is there an official list with the posters and numbers, or is everyone just picking at random? This is starting to piss me off, if I see a name I "like" I may have to jump in.
You've been here for eleven years, and I have no idea who you are. Get in the ring or shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
rico 04:10 PM 06-26-2013

I read about 10% of each of your hootie roasts including the one that had like a 10 page buildup. You are absolutely terrible at these and should never do one again, your first slam was "hurr u gay sidecar-ed by a 20 year old Seinfeld joke". Just stop it please, your horde of fax-like ball lickers is warping your brain, much like Bieber fans have him believing he is a once in a generation musical talent, he's not (sorry) and neither are you when it comes to comedy.

I don't have any ball-lickers, like Fax. In fact, I'm generally disliked, I think, so join the circle jerk with everyone else and have fun, prag.

I am not a Seinfeld fan and couldn't quote ANYTHING from that show...so I am unsure as to what your are referring to....if it were the first paragraph, then the "this man is for the birds" is the only quote I ripped in the entire post and it wasn't from Seinfeld, it was from Norm Macdonald. And I posted that paragraph, mostly because I knew, at least Baby Lee would get the reference.

I don't know you, but man do you seem like a douche.
[Reply]
J Diddy 04:11 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
You've been here for eleven years, and I have no idea who you are. Get in the ring or shut the **** up.
My initial thought is that in 11 years, this page has more posts on it let alone the thread.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:13 PM 06-26-2013

It's Phobia's fault for unjustly banning Hootie. Without Hootie, this thread has lost its burst.
:-)
[Reply]
loochy 04:15 PM 06-26-2013
IN PROTEST OF HOOTIE'S BANNING, I AM GOING ON A POST STRIKE

I WILL NOT POST AGAIN UNTIL HOOTIE IS REINSTATED
[Reply]
loochy 04:16 PM 06-26-2013
OK I'M DONE STRIKING NOW.

That's enough of that.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:16 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by loochy:
IN PROTEST OF HOOTIE'S BANNING, I AM GOING ON A POST STRIKE

I WILL NOT POST AGAIN UNTIL HOOTIE IS REINSTATED
So Hootie's ban is permanent, right mods?
[Reply]
NewChief 04:16 PM 06-26-2013
OK I'M DONE STRIKING NOW.

That's enough of that.
Damnit!
[Reply]
loochy 04:17 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by NewChief:
So Hootie's ban is permanent, right mods?
dude i already discontinued my strike

i didnt think chiefsplanet could survive without my worthless 1 liners
[Reply]
NewChief 04:18 PM 06-26-2013
dude i already discontinued my strike

i didnt think chiefsplanet could survive without my worthless 1 liners
That was a two liner (three if you count the white space).
[Reply]
COchief 04:19 PM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by rico:
I don't have any ball-lickers, like Fax. In fact, I'm generally disliked, I think, so join the circle jerk with everyone else and have fun, prag.

I am not a Seinfeld fan and couldn't quote ANYTHING from that show...so I am unsure as to what your are referring to....if it were the first paragraph, then the "this man is for the birds" is the only quote I ripped in the entire post and it wasn't from Seinfeld, it was from Norm Macdonald. And I posted that paragraph, mostly because I knew, at least Baby Lee would get the reference.

I don't know you, but man do you seem like a douche.
Where do you think NTTAWWT comes from doctor?

You do have an army of ball-lickers, hence the "come on Rico roast Hootie" for a hundred posts only to post the let down of all let downs (until your latest effort).
[Reply]
Page 10 of 105
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up