ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 104
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:40 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Quoting myself here because I was hoping to get everyone's thoughts here.

Is JuJu just being his normal goofball self, or are we about to drop the most ridiculous attack plan since NE debuted the Wildcat/Read-Option on Miami?
We’re gonna fuck them up.

I love how people have determined that Lou Anarumo is the second coming of Jesus Christ. This guy only finally got an NFL DC role in 2019! A decade ago he was in Indiana at Purdue coaching DBs. No one cared about anything he was doing until he flummoxed the Chiefs in the AFCCG last year. And now he’s this mastermind that molds his defense game by game by game.

Well, we have Andy Reid. One of the best offensive minds of all time. Let’s see how this round goes.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 06:45 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We’re gonna **** them up.

I love how people have determined that Lou Anarumo is the second coming of Jesus Christ. This guy only finally got an NFL DC role in 2019! A decade ago he was in Indiana at Purdue coaching DBs. No one cared about anything he was doing until he flummoxed the Chiefs in the AFCCG last year. And now he’s this mastermind that molds his defense game by game by game.

Well, we have Andy Reid. One of the best offensive minds of all time. Let’s see how this round goes.
Andy Reid was once the OL coach at Missouri.

Coaches come from everywhere.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:50 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Andy Reid was once the OL coach at Missouri.

Coaches come from everywhere.
Oh, thanks for sharing.

And how long did it take for Andy Reid to become an NFL head coach?

And how many super talented coaches enter the NFL in their mid 40s?

And why does no one want to hire “Big Lou” to be their head coach?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:51 PM 01-25-2023
He has a cool ass name though sounds like an Italian mobster. I was shocked to read he's only 54 dude looks 70
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:52 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He has a cool ass name though sounds like an Italian mobster. I was shocked to read he's only 54 dude looks 70
That Cincinnati “chili” will take years off anyone’s life!
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:56 PM 01-25-2023
2 Girls, 1 Plate of Spaghetti
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 06:56 PM 01-25-2023
Oh, thanks for sharing.

And how long did it take for Andy Reid to become an NFL head coach?

And how many super talented coaches enter the NFL in their mid 40s?

And why does no one want to hire “Big Lou” to be their head coach?
I don’t know I’d have to look it up. Just because a coach was coaching in high school or college doesn’t make him a moron. Coaches have to get breaks. I bet this guy gets a lot of interviews.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 PM 01-25-2023
I don’t know I’d have to look it up. Just because a coach was coaching in high school or college doesn’t make him a moron. Coaches have to get breaks. I bet this guy gets a lot of interviews.
Okay, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about so let's start from the beginning.

Every coach needs breaks, yes. But the most talented NFL coaches who are being cast as these unbeatable forces typically move up the ladder before their early 40s at Purdue as a DBs coach (note: I live in West Lafayette and am a Purdue fan).

Next, I'm pretty sure you had never heard of this guy before the game against the Bills but now you're convinced he's really, really good.

Finally: "I bet this guy gets a lot of interviews."

Report: Zero Teams Have Reached Out to Lou Anarumo Potential Head Coaching Jobs

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/...-coaching-jobs

It's not that he's not really good. It's not that he can't beat the Chiefs.

But we have Andy fucking Reid on our side. So when Juju says the gameplan is fire, listen up. We have a guy whose track records runs circles around "Big Lou." There's no reason to be afraid.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 08:25 PM 01-25-2023
Okay, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about so let's start from the beginning.

Every coach needs breaks, yes. But the most talented NFL coaches who are being cast as these unbeatable forces typically move up the ladder before their early 40s at Purdue as a DBs coach (note: I live in West Lafayette and am a Purdue fan).

Next, I'm pretty sure you had never heard of this guy before the game against the Bills but now you're convinced he's really, really good.

Finally: "I bet this guy gets a lot of interviews."

Report: Zero Teams Have Reached Out to Lou Anarumo Potential Head Coaching Jobs

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/...-coaching-jobs

It's not that he's not really good. It's not that he can't beat the Chiefs.

But we have Andy ****ing Reid on our side. So when Juju says the gameplan is fire, listen up. We have a guy whose track records runs circles around "Big Lou." There's no reason to be afraid.
You are quite the smartass aren’t you?

I’ve known about this guy since last year’s AFCCG when he eliminated Mahomes in the second half. I’m not going to argue with you because you obviously have a chip on your shoulder.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:30 PM 01-25-2023

I’ve known about this guy since last year’s AFCCG when he eliminated Mahomes in the second half. I’m not going to argue with you because you obviously have a chip on your shoulder.
It is strange he is getting no play or even chatter for a head job...
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 08:30 PM 01-25-2023
Holy shit. It's only Wednesday?!? CP Brethren, I am fucking stressed over this game. I want this MF'er bad. Talk me down off the ledge!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:34 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by SeattleChiefFan:
Holy shit. It's only Wednesday?!? CP Brethren, I am ****ing stressed over this game. I want this MF'er bad. Talk me down off the ledge!
We have a QB who has the killer instinct of Jordan, Kobe, and yes even Brady. We'll be fine
[Reply]
SeattleChiefFan 08:39 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We have a QB who has the killer instinct of Jordan, Kobe, and yes even Brady. We'll be fine
I like it. I like it a lot.

Cept for the brady shit.
[Reply]
irafreak 08:43 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by SeattleChiefFan:
Holy shit. It's only Wednesday?!? CP Brethren, I am ****ing stressed over this game. I want this MF'er bad. Talk me down off the ledge!
Ok. It's just a game.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:43 PM 01-25-2023

No, you’re not going to argue with me because you said he was going to get plenty of interviews and in reality he’s gotten none.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 104
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066 > Last »
Up