ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 210
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:56 PM 04-30-2016
Kobe Bryant is celebrated like he's an American hero even though he anally raped a woman in Colorado how many years ago. If this kid becomes the next Devin Hester no one is going to end up giving a shit about his past.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:14 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Derrick Thomas was a great off the field example for the chiefs
DT was allergic to rubber.

This is far different.
[Reply]
O.city 09:17 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by lewdog:

This is far different.
I know.

Just saying how the chiefs have had some guys in the past who've had some lady issues.

Nothing like this guy though and frankly, I'm pretty appalled at myself that I had any sort of justification for it after I read the actual report. .
Pretty damning
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:17 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Kobe Bryant is celebrated like he's an American hero even though he anally raped a woman in Colorado how many years ago. If this kid becomes the next Devin Hester no one is going to end up giving a shit about his past.
This is not even remotely the same
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:21 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is not even remotely the same
How is it not? Assaulting a woman isn't a big deal as long as it's with your dick instead of your hand?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:21 PM 04-30-2016

This is far different.
I knew DT and we ran in the same circles. He even banged the roommate of a chick that I was bangin', so we were in the family room of the apartment on more than a few occasions.

He was never anything than a sweet gentleman. While it's true that he had his flaws in terms of a Will, procreation and wearing s seatbelt, IME, there wasn't angry bone in his body.

Was there sadness? Yes. He never got over his father's death. But anger or abuse?

No.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:23 PM 04-30-2016
That's how you remember that case?

Because I don't think it ever went down like that.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:24 PM 04-30-2016

This is far different.
How is it not? Assaulting a woman isn't a big deal as long as it's with your dick instead of your hand?
You're a dumbfuck.

Three different semen samples were found in her underwear. Kobe didn't "rape" her, it was consensual sex and she tried to cash in.

I don't normally play the "Gold Digger" card but when it's a fact: The accuser was unwilling to testify.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:25 PM 04-30-2016
The same "lady" who couldn't provide evidence of such happening including having another man's semen on her underwear during her rape exam with no explanation?

Sounds credible to me.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:28 PM 04-30-2016
That's how you remember that case?

Because I don't think it ever went down like that.
Go read the details of the actual case and not the suck off job done by the media. If you believe every word this girl says there's no reason to not believe Kobes victim. Sames goes for that POS QBing in Tampa.
[Reply]
tk13 09:29 PM 04-30-2016
The biggest problem is people often let talent overshadow problems that never really go away. Has the guy changed? Sure I think everyone deserves a second chance. But you can come up with a million examples... Manziel, Larry Johnson, Burfict, where people talk themselves into trying to fix a person that they know will never really be fixed, and it ends up being a huge distraction and waste of time. I hope that's not what Dorsey has done here.

There is also a pretty wide gap between being too nice and only drafting choir boys, and what this guy did.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:35 PM 04-30-2016
Go read the details of the actual case and not the suck off job done by the media. If you believe every word this girl says there's no reason to not believe Kobes victim. Sames goes for that POS QBing in Tampa.
You're right. Maybe this girl choked and punched herself for those marks.

Also, he plead guilty and admitted what he did.

Let me know when you read the facts. There's a reason Kobe's "victim" wouldn't testify. There was no evidence.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:38 PM 04-30-2016

Let me know when you read the facts. There's a reason Kobe's "victim" wouldn't testify. There was no evidence.
Yeah, she didn't testify because she was paid off.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:39 PM 04-30-2016

Idk. Maybe I'm a POS, but I've learned not to believe everything you see. The what he said vs she said the female always wins. Again I don't condone male on female aggression, but there have been too many instances where the guy has been fucked over. I still trust Dorsey
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:40 PM 04-30-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're a dumbfuck.

Three different semen samples were found in her underwear. Kobe didn't "rape" her, it was consensual sex and she tried to cash in.

I don't normally play the "Gold Digger" card but when it's a fact: The accuser was unwilling to testify.
I didn't realize vaginal tearing and bleeding is a normal part of "consensual" sex. My bad.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 210
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up