ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Flaming Thumbtacks
Hammock Parties 02:53 PM 10-17-2021
I am starting all "talk about" threads until you hear otherwise, given my mojo this week.

We stop the run and avoid turnovers we win. That is all we have to do. Period. Fart. Time.

Discus.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:19 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
THEY'RE ALL PLAYING

With Hitchens out we will be seeing Nieman on every snap instead of Gay and Bolton.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:26 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Off topic but my wife got me one of those neck/shoulder massagers last xmas and I freaking love the thing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:31 PM 10-22-2021
Julio limited two days in a row. GT decision I bet.

Taylor Lewan is OUT. Bud Dupree aggravating something could be huge.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:36 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Julio limited two days in a row. GT decision I bet.

Taylor Lewan is OUT. Bud Dupree aggravating something could be huge.

AJ Brown has food poisoning. I don’t know how long it takes to get over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:42 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Punch him in the gut on EVERY PLAY!
[Reply]
Goldmember 02:59 PM 10-22-2021
According to this site 74% of the "experts" are picking the Chiefs straight up- www.nflpickwatch.com
[Reply]
Goldmember 10-22-2021, 03:00 PM
This message has been deleted by Goldmember. Reason: double post
Hammock Parties 03:16 PM 10-22-2021
lmao

like for reals tim pic.twitter.com/yDqPPvvnj0

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) October 22, 2021

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:19 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
With Hitchens out we will be seeing Nieman on every snap instead of Gay and Bolton.
At least that line-up will only include one slow ass LB (Niemann) as opposed to the usual double slow ass trouble when him and Hitchens are in the game together.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:24 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
With the chefs window officially closed, and you guys playing for a wild card berth, is it safe to say that patches isn't as good as everyone thought? Or has he regressed like most other early career quarterback sensations?
Killin it actually. On pace for a career high in TDs. Will probably add 4 or 5 more to the total this weekend.
[Reply]
Sevenfeet 03:48 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

AJ Brown got food poisoning from a local Chipotle a week ago Friday. He had three IVs leading up to the Bills game. Today was the first day he's practiced since so I'm assuming he's ok now.

Lewan (LT) being out isn't a surprise. Considering he was severely concussed in the game and was brought out on a board as a precaution, I wasn't thinking we'd see him until next week's Indy game at the earliest.

Bud Dupree has been nursing that knee all season. The fact that he may be available at all is good for the Titans.

Hoping Amani Hooker can play for a decimated secondary but I have my doubts. If he's not full speed against your receivers/ends then it's best if he sits.

Jeremy McNichols is our alternative running back who usually gets put into 3rd and long pass plays. He's been a great tool for us and has enough speed to get the first down in screen situations. Hopefully he can come back.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:59 PM 10-22-2021
75° 30-50% thunderstorms
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:51 PM 10-22-2021

[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:37 PM 10-22-2021

[Reply]
BigChiefTN 10:22 PM 10-22-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
75° 30-50% thunderstorms
Not any longer..
75 at kickoff 79 at half
No Rain….
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:23 AM 10-23-2021
As Simms said, look for the Chiefs to continue last week’s defensive strategy. The biggest issue over the first 5 games was not keeping it simple. They were trying to throw too many complicated coverages at teams and weren’t executing well. This led to a lot of breakdowns.

Against Washington, they kept it simple in coverage and blitzed more aggressively. And voila, suddenly they looked like the defense we’ve seen the last two years. It was ludicrous to think that a relatively solid defense turned into a historically bad defense overnight. They were just trying too many new things and were consistently screwing up the details.

Limiting Sorenson’s snaps and moving Jones back to DT are two more important steps to get back to where they need to be.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up