« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:26 AM 01-17-2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022, 12:27 AM
This message has been deleted by ChiefsCountry.
FloridaMan88 12:28 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by PlayoffDaquix:
That’s not me…
How about this? :-)

Originally Posted by diqlix:
The Chiefs are just the better team. By a lot.

No if’s, ands, or butts about it.

We could have played that game 3 times and the Chiefs would win all 3.

[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:37 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
How about this? :-)
That one is me.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:44 AM 01-17-2022
I’m glad Stefon Diggs got to attend his brother’s embarrassing playoff loss in Dallas earlier today so he could be reminded of what it feels like to go through that.

It’ll make it easier on him going forward . . . . .
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:45 AM 01-17-2022

- In my opinion, Josh Allen is every bit Mahomes equal at this point. There is nothing he can’t do. I think Allen and Mahomes are the new Brady/Manning.
dude, how can he be an “equal” when the Bills and Allen haven’t won shit. Even made a SB. Your dude shit the bed last year in the championship. Until he beats Mahomes and the Chiefs in the playoffs. GTFO here with this “equal” shit.

You think playoff experience and winning doesn’t matter, another lesson yet to be learned.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:45 AM 01-17-2022
I can’t wait for the media to hype Josh Allen and shit on Patrick. I just can’t wait for it.

Mellinger just tweeted about it: Mahomes will be taking notes and will be ready to shut them the fuck up
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 12:48 AM 01-17-2022
Went back to watch highlights of the Bills/Chiefs game from Week 5, and its not as bad as I remember it.

Of course: Josh Allen is going to be a major pain in the ass running the ball, and given Drew Lock just run roughshod for 2 TDs in Week 18: I don't think our defense has an answer for that yet. However, he wasn't nearly as on point as we are all fearing. Sure, there were some nice throws, but I don't think he's going to be dropping dimes over and over again. There will be some misthrows and a few opportunities for turnovers. In fact, I remember being livid on a dopey "roughing the passer" call that nullified a Rashad Fenton interception. This came deep in the game when it was 31-20 and the Chiefs had the momentum squarely on their side.

The Chiefs moved the ball on the Bills defense pretty well but had a pair of killer turnovers: one on a Tyreek Hill dropped pass that deflected to Micah Hyde for a pick-six, and another off a great play by Rousseau down inside the BUF 10 that negated a prime scoring opportunity.

The media will be slobbering all over the Bills' nuts after what they just did to the Pats, but if our defense truly has improved (aka fuck off to the bench, Sorensen) and the offense can limit the dopey turnovers, I like our chances.

TL;DR: The Bills aren't the all-powerful beings they are going to be touted up as this week. It took a lot of Chiefs "wrong" for BUF to win as comfortably as they did in Week 5. Be happy this is at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:48 AM 01-17-2022
I am not confident for this one. We kind of got our shit rocked last time. Our offense has improved since but still...
[Reply]
PlayoffDaquix 12:50 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
dude, how can he be an “equal” when the Bills and Allen haven’t won shit. Even made a SB. Your dude shit the bed last year in the championship. Until he beats Mahomes and the Chiefs in the playoffs. GTFO here with this “equal” shit.

You think playoff experience and winning doesn’t matter, another lesson yet to be learned.
SB trophies are not the be-all, end-all argument for QB’s.

Trent Dilfer is not better than Dan Marino because Dilfer has a SB ring, for example.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:54 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
I am not confident for this one. We kind of got our shit rocked last time. Our offense has improved since but still...
The Chiefs were shell shocked due to being shorthanded on defense and not having their offense figured out.

They know what to do on offense now.

On defense, having Ingram, Jones, Gay, Bolton and not having Sorensen anywhere near the deep middle, third or quarter SHOULD be enough to slow down Josh Allen.

I think it will be close. I just hope Allen doesn't have the ball last.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:57 AM 01-17-2022

Trent Dilfer is not better than Dan Marino because Dilfer has a SB ring, for example.
who’s talking trophies? You say Allen is equal. He and your team shit the bed last year. Until you knock off the King, your not the King. You can’t be an “equal” without beating them in win or go home games. That’s another level your guy has not attained.
[Reply]
eDave 12:59 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
who’s talking trophies? You say Allen is equal. He and your team shit the bed last year. Until you knock off the King, your not the King. You can’t be an “equal” without beating them in win or go home games. That’s another level your guy has not attained.
Sometimes we do sound like Pats fans of old. Not saying you are wrong though.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:00 AM 01-17-2022

Umm, yeah, they are. When you’re comparing elite QB’s from one generation to elite QB’s from current and other generations.

SB trophies is the ONLY reason Tom Brady is considered the GOAT in this sport. And it’s why Montana was considered that before Brady ever came along.

It’s why you never hear Dan Marino’s (hell of a QB, BTW) name mentioned in that convo. Mahomes got thrown into it early because he won a Super Bowl in his second year starting and got back there the very next year.

Allen hasn’t entered the ‘elite’ QB club yet. He just hasn’t. He needs to win an MVP or a Super Bowl . . . . . . or hell, at least GET to a Super Bowl before his name can be brought up alongside Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, etc. He needs to beat at least one of those guys in the playoffs before he can even be considered in the same stratosphere.

He hasn’t accomplished shit . . . . . . . . . yet.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:09 AM 01-17-2022
Keep Allen on the bench by knocking his dick in the dirt when he’s on the field. 3rd and LONG every time.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:20 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Iconic:
It’s pretty much a cointoss the rest of the playoffs. KC is able to beat anyone, but they have to play their “A” game to do it. The remaining teams in the playoffs are all very good. The type of bad turnovers that happened against Steelers? Can’t do that against Buffalo or Cincy/Tenn.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 103
« First < 41011121314 151617182464 > Last »
Up