ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:52 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by davewan:
Titans play Houston. The #1 seed just went bye bye. And it's the fault of both Spagnuolo and Reid. Both of them peed down their legs yesterday.
No they didn't. The refs took a shit on us.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:54 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Your football takes are about as astute as your reasons for not making the GDT on time
The other thing to consider is how hard it will be to beat a team three times in one season.

It doesn't happen often.

Yes, I want the team with the worse defense.

Herbert will choke hard at Arrowhead, and that's all you need against the Chargers.

Against the Raiders you gotta worry about their defense some.

Bring that #26 defense to Arrowhead (30th against the run) and Mahomes coasts to the Div.
[Reply]
Curé 07:00 PM 01-04-2022
i fear no mortal team.

chiefs are the best team in football. period. even if the chiefs lose a playoff game, they are still the best team in football. period. you tell 'em the chiefs are comin. and hell's comin with them.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:02 PM 01-04-2022
Updated chances of Chiefs taking the #1 seed this weekend

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:09 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The other thing to consider is how hard it will be to beat a team three times in one season.

It doesn't happen often.

Yes, I want the team with the worse defense.

Herbert will choke hard at Arrowhead, and that's all you need against the Chargers.

Against the Raiders you gotta worry about their defense some.

Bring that #26 defense to Arrowhead (30th against the run) and Mahomes coasts to the Div.
The opportunity to beat a team 3 times in a season doesn't happen very often.

21 times since 1970.

The team going for the sweep is 14-7 in those games.
[Reply]
Curé 07:12 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The opportunity to beat a team 3 times in a season doesn't happen very often.

21 times since 1970.

The team going for the sweep is 14-7 in those games.
i nominate bearcat to start the gdt.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:20 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m fairly confident that both the Bengals and Bills won’t win their first game. So the Titans will get a pretty average opponent.
Yeah Bengals are one and done. Did you see how they celebrated the win against us? That was clearly their Super Bowl.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:26 PM 01-04-2022
Not any lower than the Super Bowl year when we had to rely on the Dolphins to beat the Pats.
[Reply]
irafreak 07:29 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We will murder the Colts. Is Carson Wentz gonna go toe to toe with Patrick Mahomes? Gimme a break. I'm only afraid of great QBs like Josh Allen and Joe Burrow and Herbert.

Mac Jones, Tannehill, Wentz. Yawn.
As my first post, I'd like to say that nothing Burrow did Sunday has made me fear or think he's a great quarterback yet. The guy threw up jump balls to the guy I actually do not want to face again.

Burrow may be a threat eventually but their OC simply exploited a weakness that spags either was too arrogant or stubborn to address. Reminded me of tyreek going off on the buccs last season.

Honestly it's the refs I fear in the playoffs. We can beat any team more often than not with competent/fair officiating.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:39 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
As my first post, I'd like to say that nothing Burrow did Sunday has made me fear or think he's a great quarterback yet. The guy threw up jump balls to the guy I actually do not want to face again.

Burrow may be a threat eventually but their OC simply exploited a weakness that spags either was too arrogant or stubborn to address. Reminded me of tyreek going off on the buccs last season.

Honestly it's the refs I fear in the playoffs. We can beat any team more often than not with competent/fair officiating.
I'm not crowning Burrow the next big thing yet, but discounting him due to Chase is like discounting Mahomes due to Tyreek. He looks pretty solid to me.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:45 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Time to talk about how we avoid the Chargers in round one.

Not happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:49 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm not crowning Burrow the next big thing yet, but discounting him due to Chase is like discounting Mahomes due to Tyreek. He looks pretty solid to me.

AFC QB Rankings:

1. Mahomes
2. Herbert
3. Burrow
4. Allen
5. Carr

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:52 PM 01-04-2022
I still just don’t understand the Sharters fear. They aren’t better than us. They don’t have a better qb, coach, or defense than KC. Mahomes and Andy are gonna ball out in the playoffs. I say send em to Arrowhead, so we can send them on their way and once again we will debunk the mystique of the Sharters. I want Sharters, Bengals, Bills. Leave no doubt who the AFC champions are!
[Reply]
eDave 07:56 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I still just don’t understand the Sharters fear. They aren’t better than us. They don’t have a better qb, coach, or defense than KC. Mahomes and Andy are gonna ball out in the playoffs. I say send em to Arrowhead, so we can send them on their way and once again we will debunk the mystique of the Sharters. I want Sharters, Bengals, Bills. Leave no doubt who the AFC champions are!
Yup. Superbowl team gives no fucks on who or where they play. The Superbowl is an away game, afterall.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 09:31 PM 01-04-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
AFC QB Rankings:

1. Mahomes
2. Herbert
3. Burrow
4. Allen
5. Carr

In the playoffs it's:

1. Mahomes
2. Allen
3. Herbert
4. Burrow
5. Tannehill
6. Wentz
7. Jones

Not coincidentally, those are also the teams I would least like to have to face in order.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up