ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How good are the Chiefs chances at the AFC's #1 seed?
MMXcalibur 07:21 PM 11-21-2021
Updated: 12/19

Teams that actually matter in this conversation:

Kansas City (10-4) (vs PIT, at CIN, at DEN)

New England (9-5) (vs BUF, vs JAC, at MIA)

Tennessee (9-5) (vs SF, vs MIA, at HOU)

Baltimore (8-5) (vs GB, at CIN, vs LAR, vs PIT)

Buffalo (8-6) (at NE, vs ATL, vs NYJ)

Indianapolis (8-6) (at ARI, vs LV, at JAC)

LA Chargers (8-6) (at HOU, vs DEN, at LV)

---

Being 1 game back with six games to play seems incredibly generous given our shitty tiebreaker situation. I'll put our odds at 99.9999999%
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:09 PM 12-27-2021
As much as I'd love for them to extend the win streak to 13, I'd prefer they get the rest and reduce the risk of catastrophic injuries
Hell, with the way the donks are playing, we have a good shot at beating them with our backups anyway
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:17 PM 12-27-2021
It would be nice to win next week and have the Titans lose just so we don't have to worry about it. Then build another 35-0 halftime lead vs Denver and bench the starters.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:41 PM 12-27-2021
If the 49ers suited up any other QB Thursday, the Chiefs would already have the #1 seed in the bag.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:40 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Titans are not playing well, Ravens have been lucky, Pats are cheaters, Bills have been sucking--Chiefs are set up nicely.
This post still applies. Except, the Bills beat up on the overrated Pats and now everyone is scared of them again-LOL

Chief's are the Bullys on the block, the rest are pretenders.
[Reply]
eDave 06:47 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This post still applies. Except, the Bills beat up on the overrated Pats and now everyone is scared of them again-LOL

Chief's are the Bullys on the block, the rest are pretenders.
Them and Dallas. They are all I heard about on the sports networks this morning.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:55 PM 12-27-2021
Never understood why people were scared of the Pats.

Mac Jones was never beating Mahomes in the playoffs in a million years.

We of all franchises should know that in the postseason, it all comes down to the quarterback.

Therefore, the only AFC teams that concern me in the playoffs are the Bills and Chargers.

They have the QBs that can run with Mahomes on their best days.

Everyone else is just noise.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:03 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

We of all franchises should know that in the postseason, it all comes down to the quarterback.

Therefore, the only AFC teams that concern me in the playoffs are the Bills and Chargers.

^^^^

Wanted to fire Veach several weeks ago :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 07:03 PM 12-27-2021

The Pats, whether it was all Brady, all Bill, or a combination of the two has earned the benefit of the doubt in the media. That kind of success for that length of time is hard to do, so for whatever reason they earned it. Now can a Mac Jones led team beat KC? No chance, but I see where they are coming from.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:19 PM 12-27-2021
Same for me. It's also why I'll be rooting for the Chargers to miss out (which means rooting for teams like the Dolphins tonight).
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:29 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
As much as I'd love for them to extend the win streak to 13, I'd prefer they get the rest and reduce the risk of catastrophic injuries
Hell, with the way the donks are playing, we have a good shot at beating them with our backups anyway
I don't like like long win streaks. To win the SB would be 13 straight. Statically tough to do. Ask the 07 Pat's about the streak and if they gave a shit.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:33 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I don't like like long win streaks. To win the SB would be 13 straight. Statically tough to do. Ask the 07 Pat's about the streak and if they gave a shit.
So you didn't like the LONG winning streak the Chiefs went on to win the Super Bowl 2 seasons ago?

Maybe they will lose out so you will feel more comfortable.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:34 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Id say they definitely gave a shit. We are still talking about them arent we? Aint talking about any other Super Bowl teams of yester years. That Pat teams was one of the best teams of all time.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:36 PM 12-27-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Id say they definitely gave a shit. We are still talking about them arent we? Aint talking about any other Super Bowl teams of yester years. That Pat teams was one of the best teams of all time.
The last two Champs have ended the season on Long streaks-lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:39 PM 12-27-2021
I like Waddle
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:48 PM 12-27-2021
Crazy that a win @ Cinci and a Ten loss clinches the 1 seed a week before the end of the season.

I don’t think anyone saw that coming on week 7

5-2 or 4-2 (Titans, Bills, Bengals, Ravens, Raiders, Chargers) we were 0-4 vs those teams.

Sitting at 3-4 (3 games back).

We could now finish 4-4 vs those teams

Crazy season.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up