Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hardman is a liability
treeguy27 06:51 PM 11-07-2021
Two almost fumbles
Dropped first down to kill a drive
Muffed punt
Poor decision on another punt

He actually made a critical catch to get a first down.... then almost gave it all up with a un-sportsman like penalty. Dude is making way more negative plays than positive plays.
[Reply]
-King- 09:48 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
:-) this season can you guess who's numbers is whose ?

18 rec 292 yds 16.2avg 49 long 0 TD

38 rec 372 yds 9.8 avg 49 long 1 TD
So in 4 more games he only has 80 more yards and 1 more touchdown?

I don't think you thought this comparison through.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:58 PM 11-07-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So in 4 more games he only has 80 more yards and 1 more touchdown?

I don't think you thought this comparison through.
Great point to bring up his injuries and miss games to allow Mecole have more yards and receptions.

:-)
[Reply]
-King- 10:00 PM 11-07-2021
Great point to bring up his injuries and miss games to allow Mecole have more yards and receptions.

:-)
Yeah an injured player is better and more efficient than Hardman. At least when he was in the game defenses respected him. Defenses couldn't give 2 shits about Hardman. All they know is that theres a good chance for a tipped ball INT or a fumble when the ball goes his way.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:02 PM 11-07-2021
do you guys buy Kodiak Cakes? Thoughts?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10:02 PM 11-07-2021
Get rid of him.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:13 PM 11-07-2021
Yeah an injured player is better and more efficient than Hardman. At least when he was in the game defenses respected him. Defenses couldn't give 2 shits about Hardman. All they know is that theres a good chance for a tipped ball INT or a fumble when the ball goes his way.

Sammy is on his fourth team in 8 years he doesn't seem to be able to keep a home. Was he is he better than Hardman I won't argue he isn't but he tends to miss games and Hardman gets about as many first downs as Sammy ever has. We don't miss Sammy production unless your talking about blocking down field I'd take him for that to help spring long runs.
[Reply]
-King- 10:32 PM 11-07-2021
Sammy is on his fourth team in 8 years he doesn't seem to be able to keep a home. Was he is he better than Hardman I won't argue he isn't but he tends to miss games and Hardman gets about as many first downs as Sammy ever has. We don't miss Sammy production unless your talking about blocking down field I'd take him for that to help spring long runs.
Teams couldn't play the coverages they're playing now when Sammy was here because he was a real actual wide receiver. Not a gadget guy cosplaying as one. Just his mere existence was more beneficial than Hardman.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 11:29 PM 11-07-2021
Teams couldn't play the coverages they're playing now when Sammy was here because he was a real actual wide receiver. Not a gadget guy cosplaying as one. Just his mere existence was more beneficial than Hardman.
Too bad his mere existence is only about 8 games per year.
[Reply]
TEX 11:48 PM 11-07-2021
Sammy's best year with the Chiefs with a real quarterback is 52 receptions 673 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Mecole is on pace to have 76 receptions and 744 yards and probably a few more touchdowns from big plays that will just happen out of no where. That beats Sammys best season with the Chiefs.

We didn't lose anything with Sammy production compared to Mecole Hardman.

I'd say Sammy was a better blocker down field but we don't miss Sammy for his one or two first downs a game Hardman gives us that at least.
What we miss is the coverage being played against KC. With Sammy in the game, defenses did not do what they're doing now. I remember the first game against the Raiders at Arrowhead last season. The chiefs were well in control. Watkins gets hurt and goes out of the game. The offense went stagnant. In part, because the Raiders change up their coverage. The other receivers are just JAGS. Watkibd could at least get open and beat single coverage.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:51 PM 11-07-2021
The answer wasn’t to keep Brokedick Sammy… how soon people forget how he refused to play through a minor injury during the playoffs and then was a total no show in the Super Bowl.

Also the answer wasn’t to stay status quo with the deadweight garbage at WR after Tyreek.

Veach needed to address the WR position last offseason more than just drafting Powell and signing Fountain (two practice squad caliber players at best).
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:01 AM 11-08-2021
Sammy's best year with the Chiefs with a real quarterback is 52 receptions 673 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Mecole is on pace to have 76 receptions and 744 yards and probably a few more touchdowns from big plays that will just happen out of no where. That beats Sammys best season with the Chiefs.

We didn't lose anything with Sammy production compared to Mecole Hardman.

I'd say Sammy was a better blocker down field but we don't miss Sammy for his one or two first downs a game Hardman gives us that at least.
I always thought the offense looked noticeably better with Sammy on the field even if he was the 3rd or 4th option. His talent level is high but he just couldn't stay on the field.

I never get that feeling with Hardman.
[Reply]
-King- 12:06 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The answer wasn’t to keep Brokedick Sammy… how soon people forget how he refused to play through a minor injury during the playoffs and then was a total no show in the Super Bowl.

Also the answer wasn’t to stay status quo with the deadweight garbage at WR after Tyreek.

Veach needed to address the WR position last offseason more than just drafting Powell and signing Fountain (two practice squad caliber players at best).
Im pretty sure his injury wasnt minor. He looked awful trying to play on it. And I agree he wasn't the answer. But a player like him is the answer. Just needs to not get injured every 5 games or have nagging injuries that keep him out a quarter to half the season.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:44 AM 11-08-2021
Before bitching about Hardman, lets take the time to bitch about Robinson. That dude is just a fucking tackle dummy on the field. He doesn't get open and Patrick doesn't want to throw him the ball because he will run backwards. He's way more of a liability than Hardman. You could cover Robinson with a god damn NT.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:39 AM 11-08-2021
How many gadget guy WR/RB/PRs have KC drafted in the last 10 year? Seems like a lot and none of them work out. Can’t we just draft proper receivers?
[Reply]
TEX 06:39 AM 11-08-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Before bitching about Hardman, lets take the time to bitch about Robinson. That dude is just a ****ing tackle dummy on the field. He doesn't get open and Patrick doesn't want to throw him the ball because he will run backwards. He's way more of a liability than Hardman. You could cover Robinson with a god damn NT.
Shhhh, don't give Spags any ideas...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up