ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (2024)
Tribal Warfare 03:28 PM 11-08-2023
go
[Reply]
Frazod 07:12 PM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Eh. I haven't seen the last one yet. Was it any good or just another rehash fer cash?
Afterlife was fantastic. I honestly liked it as much as the original. Even the kids didn't annoy me, which is highly unusual.

I'll watch this, but I'll wait until it streams.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:59 PM 03-22-2024
It’s good but nothing to get too excited about. The story is what suffers the most, too many ghostbusters introduced or kept on from previous films, there’s cool elements to this movie but it was just handled in the wrong way. I would agree in the 6-7 range.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 04:52 PM 03-24-2024
Pretty meh.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:59 PM 04-02-2024
The 12 and 8 year olds loved it.
I cried.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:50 PM 04-02-2024
It's OK. Starts off kind of slow and then gets r e a l l y slow. They did a lot of cheesy, cheap, cliché, lazy storytelling stuff throughout the movie and that really weighs down the middle of the movie. It does eventually pick up and the last half hour or so is as good as the whole movie should have been.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:52 PM 04-02-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
It’s good but nothing to get too excited about. The story is what suffers the most, too many ghostbusters introduced or kept on from previous films, there’s cool elements to this movie but it was just handled in the wrong way. I would agree in the 6-7 range.
Seems like most movies in the last five (or more) years have been put together very poorly.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:10 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Seems like most movies in the last five (or more) years have been put together very poorly.
Why write movies when you can just have AI do it?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 07:37 AM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why write movies when you can just have AI do it?
That's actually one thing that made me laugh during the Hollywood strike. They were so vocal about AI taking over. I'm not sure what exactly those writers and actors think they're providing now that's so valuable.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:55 AM 04-03-2024
My kids wanted me to take them to see this so I did.

It was fun, but not a good film.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:13 PM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Afterlife was fantastic. I honestly liked it as much as the original. Even the kids didn't annoy me, which is highly unusual.

I'll watch this, but I'll wait until it streams.
Yeah, Afterlife is legit good. Across the board.

They even do fan service while still telling a story and just absolutely nailed the gut-punch at the end.

It's pretty much as well as you can do one of those combined sequel/reboots.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up