ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 112
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:23 PM 02-12-2024
Also, yeah. I don't care if he's improved. "Chiefs really miss their starting nose Derrick Nnadi, ya know."

Oh yeeeeahhh... shit... damn, it's a shame Nnadi isn't here right now. We're stuck with Pennel. Instead of Nnadi. Well shiiiiiiit amirite?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:13 PM 02-12-2024
I can't believe that I didn't realize that we used the Tyreek Hill 4th rd pick from the trade on the trade up to get Rashee Rice.

McDuffie and Rice + tons of cap space. Yeah that alone wins this trade
[Reply]
JPH83 01:59 AM 02-13-2024
Mike Pennel is the sneaky great move by Veach and buried side-story of the SB imo. Guy comes back, looks pretty washed his first few games, then rolls back the years in the SB.

Seemed like a desperation move at the time but man it paid off. Much, much better than Nnadi
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:40 AM 02-13-2024
He's a wizard. Can't wait to watch him work his magic in free agency and the draft.

Thing is this team doesn't need. Keep the defense in tact and get just ONE legit reciever and you can make an argument the team is better than last year.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:54 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I finally figured out what this reminds me of:

[Reply]
Papi 08:19 AM 02-13-2024
MVPennel!
Had himself a game. Unsung hero of the Bowl according to this article:
https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...ro-super-bowl/
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:20 AM 02-13-2024
Pennel needs to stay. Cheap good DL depth is a must.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:29 AM 02-13-2024
Difference in the game was the quality of depth on the roster. Omenihu and Thuney are out? A bit tougher sledding but we weathered the storm.

Conversely, Greenlaw goes down and his backup allows 9 catches on 9 targets and a TD, while Feliciano goes down and his backup blows the biggest assignment of the game and allows Jones through unimpeded to Purdy who had at least 2 players wide open for potential game winning TD.

Veach is absolutely incredible at roster churn.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:31 AM 02-13-2024
BuT wHaT aBoUt HoWiE rOsEmAn??!!?!11?!??
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:06 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
And he did more than that. He was shedding blocks, throwing guys around, AND chasing guys down. Can't believe he's hanging out on the couch and ready to come in and help the Chiefs win a SB.
Again.

He was a street free agent pickup for SB 54 as well, wasn't he? Feel like we picked up him in October when someone went down (or maybe after one of those games where we just puked on our shoes in the run game).

Dude's come in mid-season for two Super Bowl runs and proven very important in both of them. He played 40 friggen snaps Sunday - for a guy his size (and at his age) coming in this late in the year, that's damn impressive.

Yeah, I'd really like to see him brought back next season. Kinda curious why it took as long as it did to bring him in given that Nnadi simply never looked that good anyway. Coaches really do seem to have a blind spot for that guy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:09 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

This play is insane.
Jesus - that's fucking nuts.

Trent Williams, the baddest dude on the planet, a mauler in every sense of the word, gets a step and hits him square in the chest. And he goes nowhere. Better still, he friggen puts Williams on the ground. And then he makes the play!

That's unbelievable. That's one of the most dominant reps I've ever seen if only because it can't get MORE dominant than that. How can anyone win a run rep any more thoroughly than Pennel wins that one?

Wow. Great clip.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:10 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Again.

He was a street free agent pickup for SB 54 as well, wasn't he? Feel like we picked up him in October when someone went down (or maybe after one of those games where we just puked on our shoes in the run game).

Dude's come in mid-season for two Super Bowl runs and proven very important in both of them. He played 40 friggen snaps Sunday - for a guy his size (and at his age) coming in this late in the year, that's damn impressive.

Yeah, I'd really like to see him brought back next season. Kinda curious why it took as long as it did to bring him in given that Nnadi simply never looked that good anyway. Coaches really do seem to have a blind spot for that guy.
There’s always someone like Nnadi.

He’s the new Nieman or Sorensen.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:19 AM 02-13-2024
I still cannot get over this play by Pennel. It just goes to show there are some guys who can truly dig deep within their souls and find a completely different level and play above what they should be capable of when everything is on the line, and we have a lot of them on this roster.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:23 AM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I still cannot get over this play by Pennel. It just goes to show there are some guys who can truly dig deep within their souls and find a completely different level and play above what they should be capable of when everything is on the line, and we have a lot of them on this roster.
Rudy Tomjanovich: "Don't EVER underestimate the Heart of a Champion!" :-) :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:30 AM 02-13-2024
I'd be interested to see how Farrell looked when he was in the game.
[Reply]
Page 107 of 112
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111 > Last »
Up