ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs to have Kickapoo Tribe perform 'Blessing of Four Directions' before kickoff
pugsnotdrugs19 09:10 AM 01-11-2019
Wow.... so ICYMI, the Chiefs organization itself is embracing the potential spiritual side of this playoff dynamic. From the Chiefs home page:

Originally Posted by :
The Blessing of the Four Directions: Prior to kickoff, Fred Thomas and Russell Bradley of the Kickapoo Tribe of Kansas will perform the Blessing of the Four Directions. The blessing is meant to bring a sense of preparation and good spirit to the afternoon.
LINK: https://www.chiefs.com/news/coming-t...s-what-to-know

I love it. Clean the slate. NO negative vibes for Saturday. Let's roll!

CHIEFS by 10+
[Reply]
HemiEd 10:54 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Would have to think Clark approved this?

I love that we aren’t leaving stones unturned. NO MORE.

Chiefs by dbl digits
This is very cool. It is also further proof that they read CP. :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:41 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Talisman:
I hope Berry's spirit hears about this.
Valid point.. Maybe they'll do him a solid and bless his spirit too
[Reply]
redfan 12:00 PM 01-11-2019
Nice. Peyote for all!!
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:06 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by redhed:
Nice. Peyote for all!!
I can dig it
[Reply]
stevieray 12:13 PM 01-11-2019
They did something similar last year
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:16 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
They did something similar last year
Hmm, I wasn't aware of that.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:26 PM 01-11-2019
Arrowhead security should allow peace pipes to be brought in :-)
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:27 PM 01-11-2019
I had this done on my farm. Worked for us.
[Reply]
FAX 12:40 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
Arrowhead security should allow peace pipes to be brought in :-)
Football games aren't about "peace", Mr. Nzoner. They're about kicking names and taking ass.

That's why we want the 4 winds to blow up the Colts' skirts. Especially the frigid north one. It's really difficult to throw a checkdown after your uncircumcised dick turns into a Pop-Ice.

FAX
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:41 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Football games aren't about "peace", Mr. Nzoner. They're about kicking names and taking ass.

That's why we want the 4 winds to blow up the Colts' skirts. Especially the frigid north one. It's really difficult to throw a checkdown after your uncircumcised dick turns into a Pop-Ice.

FAX
:-)
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:44 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Yes Mr Fax however with said peace pipe Chiefs fans could get on same plane of spiritual awareness and help the 4 winds even more.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:44 PM 01-11-2019
Hopefully the fans don't boo this time.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:48 PM 01-11-2019
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...194476269.html

Originally Posted by :
After fans mocked American Indian protesters and engaged in the tomahawk chop despite pleas that they not do so that day, Dennis Banks, one of the group’s leaders and a founder of the American Indian Movement, put it bluntly:

“We’re asking a curse to be put on their games, the participants and the owners. ... It’s not voodoo. Strange things will happen. I believe in that,” Banks said, according to USA Today.

The “strange things,” he said, could include anything from injuries to persistent bad weather to … issues in the playoffs.

“Only another ceremony can undo that,” said Banks, who died last year. “I feel the owners and players will beg us to hold that ceremony.”
So does this count?
[Reply]
Talisman 12:48 PM 01-11-2019
This is a quarter century curse. They better go ahead and hit the NE/NW/SE/SW points too.
[Reply]
Fish 12:53 PM 01-11-2019
Wait is this going to exorcise Hank Stram's ghost? I mean do we want that? What's the pamphlet say about exorcising ghosts of another culture/religion?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up