ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing my Mind at Work
KurtCauley 09:36 AM 01-10-2019
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

How about everyone else? What's everyone doing to make the time pass?
[Reply]
In58men 10:15 AM 01-11-2019
Tell’em what’s up Frazod

[Reply]
Frazod 10:22 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Tell’em what’s up Frazod

:-) I wish. I'm one of two people in my department who are basically essential and the other one already had today scheduled off. If that bitch was here I would have probably called in sick.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:36 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You're watching the game too! So am I!!
Excellent! Same 4 m3!!!!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:38 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Excellent! Same 4 m3!!!!
I'm on a low carb diet - but wanted to ask - did you ever procure the Doritos 'Taco' flavor?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:47 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Maybe my lack of optimism is what has me so grounded for this one.
Probably. Until the Chiefs get in to the habit of winning their first playoff game of the season on a regular basis, I say "just play the motherfucker, whatever".

Maybe I'll watch, maybe I'll just check the box score on Google from time to time, or maybe I'll play Wolfenstein online with Demonpenz for four hours; who could say?
[Reply]
KurtCauley 10:53 AM 01-11-2019
It's really setting in now for me. I'm a nervous wreck. Between all the reading i've done about the game and the weather forecast getting progressively worse....I'm losing it. I'm seriously concerned about it potentially snowing throughout the game and hurting our passing game... We need Williams and/or Ware to have a monster game.
[Reply]
In58men 10:56 AM 01-11-2019
Everyone saying they’re a nervous wreck, just think what Pat is going through.
[Reply]
KurtCauley 10:58 AM 01-11-2019
I know Patrick man, that dude is cool as a cucumber. He doesn't ever seem to get worked up.

If we happen to lose this game which I don't think we well, It won't be because of Patrick's play.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:40 AM 01-11-2019
I'm as excited as everyone else but I'm not nervous at all. I truly feel we'll win but I won't meltdown if we don't.

We have Patrick Mahomes. We have surrounded him with an offense to rival the greatests of all time. A few decent to good additions on defense and we'll be a serious force next year, even more so than this. The future is bright boys... KC is trending (finally) in the right direction. Win or lose tomorrow, again I almost know we will win, we can come out of tomorrow with our heads held high
[Reply]
Frazod 01:39 PM 01-11-2019
I am leaving early. It's a slow day so there's nothing to take my mind off the game.

26 more hours.

Ugh.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:45 PM 01-11-2019
I doubt if he's anywhere near as fucked up as some of us are. It's just a big day at work for him. For us, it's a rabid gorilla stomping on our backs for a quarter of a century.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:47 PM 01-11-2019
I'm thinkin of leaving work in a couple hours. Fuck this. I got all my work done. Tonight I'm gonna take about 4 Tylenol PMs around midnight and hopefully that will get me a good nights sleep.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:51 PM 01-11-2019
Every time I read the title of this thread I think about the scene in Fargo where the cop was talking to the guy in his driveway who "phoned it in", doncha know.

"But I'm going crazy out there at the lake"
[Reply]
Frazod 01:53 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm thinkin of leaving work in a couple hours. Fuck this. I got all my work done. Tonight I'm gonna take about 4 Tylenol PMs around midnight and hopefully that will get me a good nights sleep.
I was thinking about drinking a shit ton of scotch.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:55 PM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I am leaving early. It's a slow day so there's nothing to take my mind off the game.

26 more hours.

Ugh.
I guess I'll join you - Finish up from home.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up