ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Losing my Mind at Work
KurtCauley 09:36 AM 01-10-2019
Guys, I can't even sit still. I'm so dang anxious for Saturday to come. I feel worthless at work. I'm just spending all my time reading about Saturday's game.

How about everyone else? What's everyone doing to make the time pass?
[Reply]
carcosa 01:07 PM 01-10-2019
I'm just very excited to watch the game!!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:20 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He killed himself because he listened to his own music and realized it was the right thing to do.
Hater
[Reply]
TribalElder 04:26 PM 01-10-2019
As a long time Chiefs fan I don't know how the city will handle a win. We have been habitual losers of home playoffs for so long I don't know if the city can handle winning the next two games :-)
[Reply]
notorious 04:28 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Whatever happens Saturday the sun will shine another day and life will go on.

Totally at peace with whatever the outcome might be.
Holy shit. I agree with you.
[Reply]
In58men 04:29 PM 01-10-2019
We finally have nice things.

I’m stoked and want us to win.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:36 PM 01-10-2019
I see lots and lots of ocean. Crossing the Gulf of Mexico. Water everywhere you look.
[Reply]
-King- 05:10 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
I actually find myself the same as MahiMike. It seems irrational, but the games affect me so much that many times I wont watch them till after I know the outcome. It can upset me so much, that I have trouble sleeping and am angry about it for quite a while. Its irrational, and I know that it is, but I cannot simply "just watch" a game, I get invested immediately. This year, the Patriots, Rams and Chargers games tore my heart out.
I DVR games don't start watching until about 45 minutes after the start time. I figured out watching commercials and halftime just adds to my anxiety during games so I try to skip them as much as possible. If they defense allows a score, I hate having to watch the commercial break mad waiting to see the offense response. Or if we're down at halftime I don't want to see 15 minutes of highlights or them breaking down why we're losing.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:34 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
I'm just very excited to watch the game!!
You're watching the game too! So am I!!
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 05:42 PM 01-10-2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:47 PM 01-10-2019
I haven't missed a game in at least 25 years. I'm damn sure not missing this one. If we lose I'll still have a feeling of satisfaction knowing we got Mahomes for the next 15 years and this year was a whole lot of fun.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:49 PM 01-10-2019
Thing is. This may be the hardest game we have on the way to the Lombardi.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:53 PM 01-10-2019
If you could get up Saturday morning and be magically be teleported to Saturday night, then find out the score - would you? Assume you can watch the entire replay of course.
[Reply]
prhom 06:32 PM 01-10-2019
If you want to make yourself less excited, go buy gamepass for $50, the start watching the Pats game, followed by the Rams, followed by Seattle and finish up with the Chargers. Finally, go check the injury report. After all of that you will probably have a lot less nervous excitement about the game and will have already gotten yourself into the proper state of mind to accept whatever unique and impossible to predict way we will find to lose the game. If they win then you will be happier than anyone because you will have started out so low!
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 07:19 PM 01-10-2019
theres a name for this problem we all have this week, its called CPIADD or

C hiefs
P layoff
I nduced
A ttention
D eficet
D isorder

sorry don't know a cure
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:07 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by prhom:
If you want to make yourself less excited, go buy gamepass for $50, the start watching the Pats game, followed by the Rams, followed by Seattle and finish up with the Chargers. Finally, go check the injury report. After all of that you will probably have a lot less nervous excitement about the game and will have already gotten yourself into the proper state of mind to accept whatever unique and impossible to predict way we will find to lose the game. If they win then you will be happier than anyone because you will have started out so low!
:-):-):-)

I'm drinking tonight to ease the anxiety. I have gamepass. Debating on Raiders game vs. Ravens game. I think I'll do Ravens. I can't go back to when we still had Hunt because every time he touches it makes me sad.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up