ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 323
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:22 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
On 610 today they had their Monday Morning Linebacker and for some reason that retard Brad Fanning has it in his head that Indy is built to beat KC, because they can run the ball and eat up clock taking the Chiefs O out if the game... Yeah the 20th ranked running game and 20th ranked avg drive time. Its like he spouts off bullshit and is completely clueless or just likes being a fear monger because KC fans like to play the poor me card.
These talking heads aren't paid to do legitimate research and analysis on the games. They're paid to skim the surface, find some easy talking points and narratives, and hammer them to death.

If you like to subject yourself to cruel and unusual punishment and watched First Take or Undisputed today, you heard the exact same narrative. Yet the facts simply don't support it.

Another thing to consider is that it's simply not going to get anybody's attention anymore if you continue to heap more praise on Mahomes. People are acutely aware of his greatness by now. The spicier narrative is that Indy is on a roll, Luck is coming to KC and the Chiefs aren't built to stop him.

I won't expect we'll have to hear anymore of that in about 5 days time.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:24 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
These talking heads aren't paid to do legitimate research and analysis on the games. They're paid to skim the surface, find some easy talking points and narratives, and hammer them to death.

If you like to subject yourself to cruel and unusual punishment and watched First Take or Undisputed today, you heard the exact same narrative. Yet the facts simply don't support it.

Another thing to consider is that it's simply not going to get anybody's attention anymore if you continue to heap more praise on Mahomes. People are acutely aware of his greatness by now. The spicier narrative is that Indy is on a roll, Luck is coming to KC and the Chiefs aren't built to stop him.

I won't expect we'll have to hear anymore of that in about 5 days time.
Id understand if they wanted to suck Lucks nuts, but they were talking about how good their running game was. Also it's KC media, I expect a bit of homerism and not doom and gloom from 95% of the people on it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:25 AM 01-08-2019
Nobody will be talking about Tom Brady anymore by the time Mahomes' career is over.
people will always talk about Brady. He may be the GOAT. But, no one stops Father Time. His era is over. The Mahomes era begins.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 12:25 AM 01-08-2019
Id understand if they wanted to suck Lucks nuts, but they were talking about how good their running game was.
Well to be perfectly fair to them, we've made every running back we've gone up against this season look like Barry Sanders.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:27 AM 01-08-2019
My blood is at a simmer. I’m going to kick a fucking cat before kickoff.

The curse ends as we finally flush this blue turd.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:34 AM 01-08-2019

[Reply]
tk13 12:38 AM 01-08-2019
I don't know that the Colts were built to beat us, but their running attack has been pretty good lately. It should probably one of our bigger concerns.

Remember Marlon Mack was hurt the first couple months of the season. He came back in mid-October and since then their running numbers have been much better. Plus more importantly it's looked really good the last couple weeks. They took it to the Texans. You'd have to think they are going to try to do the same thing, use their line and Mack to control the game. It is easily the best way to neutralize Mahomes. We've allowed 164 yards a game rushing since the bye week.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:58 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I don't know that the Colts were built to beat us, but their running attack has been pretty good lately. It should probably one of our bigger concerns.

Remember Marlon Mack was hurt the first couple months of the season. He came back in mid-October and since then their running numbers have been much better. Plus more importantly it's looked really good the last couple weeks. They took it to the Texans. You'd have to think they are going to try to do the same thing, use their line and Mack to control the game. It is easily the best way to neutralize Mahomes. We've allowed 164 yards a game rushing since the bye week.
Thats just not true about the Colts rushing attack being better recently.

Through the first 8 games the Colts rushing yards

1- 75
2- 104
3- 68
4- 41
5- 84
6- 127
7- 220
8- 222

Second half of the season

9- 81
10- 102
11- 118
12- 41
13- 50
14- 178
15- 49
16- 158

1st half - 118 ypg
2nd half - 97 ypg

Marlon Mack averaged 76 ypg and only had 4 games with 100 or more yards rushing. It seems people are acting like this one good game is what he did all year and thats just not true.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:00 AM 01-08-2019
The more I see of this...the more I convinced that the talking heads primary job is to drive betting lines.

You'll see them flip the next week like they never said anything....that's the beauty of owning your own network.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:03 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The more I see of this...the more I convinced that the talking heads primary job is to drive betting lines.

You'll see them flip the next week like they never said anything....that's the beauty of owning your own network.
After the Chiefs win everybody is going to pretend thats exactly what they thought would happen.
[Reply]
007 01:11 AM 01-08-2019
After the Chiefs win everybody is going to pretend thats exactly what they thought would happen.
Except Skip.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:39 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Except Skip.
Yep. He will just talk about how we will lose the next one.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:01 AM 01-08-2019
Chiefs getting a lot of disrespect, people acting like the Colts are the '72 Dolphins for some reason. What is their signature road win?
[Reply]
BandwagonChiefsFan 03:16 AM 01-08-2019
who cares what media says. if watkins is fully healthy, we'll blow out our next 3 opponents. remember mahomes already blew out rivers, roethlisberger (refs helped him get back in game) and brady (second half). All we need is more talent in offseason via draft, trade (i'm hoping we get antonio brown) and free agency.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:44 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Bruh F was last year it's the Hyvee gate this year big boy. I've been taking boxing classes so I can really throw some blows. Look for me I'll be wearing a Leonard Pope jersey.
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Cool, I’ll be wearing my Ted Popson jersey and my Who Farted? hat. Let’s get it on!!
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'd like to be the undercard, please.

I'll be in a Sean McGrath jersey with my I Licked My Balls For This? hat.
You're on Claynus! I knew those Zumba sessions were gonna pay off! Hy-Vee gate, I'll be wearing my John Alt jersey, and Zoomba pants with my "You wanna smell my finger?" beanie. I'm going to tap you out ya little bitch!
[Reply]
Page 18 of 323
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up