ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 54
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:12 PM 01-06-2019
I really think this game is gonna be a crazy shootout. I feel like neither team’s pass rush will be a factor and both Luck/Mahomes will put up 300+.

Probably will come down to turnovers, and Luck has a habit of making some gimme throws. Hopefully our defense can actually make plays.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 12:13 PM 01-06-2019
Also I hope people don’t flip out if we’re down early, moments like the 4th and 9 can’t be experienced without some serious butt clenching beforehand.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:19 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

Nelson will be a problem. His technique is fucking incredible. Look at that footwork- guy always keeps a solid base and he clearly keeps his head on a swivel.

This OL is going to be a tough matchup for us. Hopefully we can mix it up and give them a lot of different looks. It'll be imperative that we win our 1-on-1s too. Luck will hold on to the ball. If we can apply pressure he'll make some haywire throws. We'll have to capitalize.. and for the love of God, we have to shut down the run on 1st and 2nd down. We can't give a capable QB 3rd and manageable all fucking game.
But he's just a guard, how many games did Will Shields win us in the playoffs?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 12:20 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by CantBeStopped:
You live and die by the big play.

This isn’t true at all. Even if it where we scored at least 26 in every game but go ahead and think the overrated Colts defense has any chance.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:21 PM 01-06-2019
If the moron Colts fan is going to cherry pick a bunch of stats since they started playing against dog shit teams and QBs, here’s one right back at ya.

KC’s defense allows 18 ppg at home. Get fucked bub.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:21 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
This isn’t true at all. Even if it where we scored at least 26 in every game but go ahead and think the overrated Colts defense has any chance.
We were lacking anything close to the Colts output vs the Jags. Zero...hmmmm :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:24 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
But he's just a guard, how many games did Will Shields win us in the playoffs?
Well it's not just him. As a unit, they're one of the best in the league. Facing a QB like Luck, I think I'd prefer to have some sort of interior pass rush and facing an All-Pro guard, Chris Jones isn't as likely to have much of an impact as he normally does.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:24 PM 01-06-2019
Cannot wait to shut you fucks up Saturday. Luck is salivating over playing the 31st ranked defense
Please don't leave if we win. Not even 10 posts in and you've already shown more aptitude for trolling than 90% of the retarded rival fans that come through here.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 01-06-2019
Well it's not just him. As a unit, they're one of the best in the league. Facing a QB like Luck, I think I'd prefer to have some sort of interior pass rush and with an All-Pro guard, Chris Jones isn't as likely to have much of an impact as he normally does.
KC isn’t going to dominate them by any means BUT they do have the benefit of HFA which is critical for pass rushers/OL with timing the snap. Also, Houston showed a blueprint in the 2nd half that was effective against the Colts OL and offense in general as they rushed 5 a lot.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:27 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by jaa1025:
The Colts are such an unknown because of that soft as shit schedule. I didn't respect them or the Texans because of that. Is their oline or defense that good or is that a product of the shit that they have been matched up against since week 6?

I believe that this was the best possible outcome for the Chiefs. I personally didn't want to play the Ravens again because of the physicality of that game. I don't want to play a team for the 3rd time again either that is a media darling. I want the Colts and in one game, Mahomes cant erase decades of losses and bad mojo in the playoffs.

This is a home game and the team had a bye week. Reid's coaching record on bye weeks is 17-3. They had time to get healthy while Indy had a road game.
Defensively, the Colts are definitely what I would call average to below average. They lack playmakers, they try to make up for it with speed and hustle.

That offensive line is just brutal though. There’s nothing soft about that line.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:28 PM 01-06-2019

Nelson will be a problem. His technique is ****ing incredible. Look at that footwork- guy always keeps a solid base and he clearly keeps his head on a swivel.

This OL is going to be a tough matchup for us. Hopefully we can mix it up and give them a lot of different looks. It'll be imperative that we win our 1-on-1s too. Luck will hold on to the ball. If we can apply pressure he'll make some haywire throws. We'll have to capitalize.. and for the love of God, we have to shut down the run on 1st and 2nd down. We can't give a capable QB 3rd and manageable all ****ing game.

Pff said he had a bad game. Always have to take those off stats with a big grain of salt.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:29 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
KC isn’t going to dominate them by any means BUT they do have the benefit of HFA which is critical for pass rushers/OL with timing the snap. Also, Houston showed a blueprint in the 2nd half that was effective against the Colts OL and offense in general as they rushed 5 a lot.

Bob Sutton rushing 5? Nah, he'll have Houston covering Hilton
[Reply]
RunKC 12:32 PM 01-06-2019
I loved Braden Smith as a prospect. He’s a local kid from Olathe. I liked him as a Guard though. He’s their starting RT.

I think Dee Ford is a huge mismatch for him. I don’t think he can keep up with his speed.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 12:32 PM 01-06-2019
Cannot wait to shut you ****s up Saturday. Luck is salivating over playing the 31st ranked defense
You’re making all of us Colts fans look bad.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:32 PM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:

Bob Sutton rushing 5? Nah, he'll have Houston covering Hilton
Did it a lot against Carr? :-)

I think there’s truth to Smith and Harris playing big roles in game planning now. If that’s true, all bets are off.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 54
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up