ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 54
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:47 PM 01-05-2019
Here are the QBs the Colts have played since their 1-5 start.

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson

Any of them that are even half way decent put points on them other than Prescott and Watson tonight. Though it was obvious they left numerous scores on the field.

If I’m the Colts this list scares me knowing that they have no idea what is about to hit them and that they are absolutely not prepared or able to stop it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:52 PM 01-05-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Here are the QBs the Colts have played since their 1-5 start.

Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson

Any of them that are even half way decent put points on them other than Prescott and Watson tonight. Though it was obvious they left numerous scores on the field.

If I’m the Colts this list scares me knowing that they have no idea what is about to hit them and that they are absolutely not prepared or able to stop it.
Holy yikes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 PM 01-05-2019
They are about to get "Mahomed"...Watkins coming back will be huge.

First team in NFL history to score 26 points or more EVERY game this year...Colts just got blanked by the Jags 4 weeks ago. Yes...that's ZERO points.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:01 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
But fat Andy is still here. And Sutton.
I know people think Reid is a great coach and offensive genius, but he struggles with play calling in the playoffs, especially late in the game with a lead, and sometimes he inexplicably has a stroke while calling plays with goal to go.

I know Mahomes has been the best player in the league this year, but he cannot let this game be too big for him, and he has to play within himself, and avoid poor decisions by not trying to force something when it's not there. With our defense we cannot allow Indy to have any extra possessions.

I have been to two home playoff losses to the Colts, and Luck led the huge comeback in the last playoff meeting. Luck will be very confident and his team will follow his lead, and I feel like all the pressure will be on us to win, to break the curse, and to break the playoff losing streaks of home playoff losses and playoff losses to Indy.

If we fall behind, we can't panic. We have to stay calm and focused. I want to believe that it will be different this time because of Mahomes, but I have been burned too many times, so I am finding it hard to be positive and optimistic. I was so sure that we would win during the regular season, and I didn't think I would feel this apprehensive and worried in the post season.

But suddenly I am having a lot of anxiety about this game. Luck is too good not to exploit our horrendous secondary, and his offensive line has protected him so well all year, and Sutton is clueless when it comes to blitzing, and he is bad at disguising coverages and blitzes.

Am I the only fan on Chiefsplanet who is nervous apprehensive about this game?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
gold_and_red 12:01 AM 01-06-2019
Reading some of the Pats forums they are desperately convincing themselves that the Colts can take out KC. Their main reasons - The defense and Reid's choke jobs. Shouldn't those reasons be enough for them to come to Arrowhead with GOAT Brady nonetheless and win? They are afraid!
If the home playoff gorilla is off our backs next week the AFCCG may very well be a blowout.
[Reply]
Best22 12:07 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Reading some of the Pats forums they are desperately convincing themselves that the Colts can take out KC. Their main reasons - The defense and Reid's choke jobs. Shouldn't those reasons be enough for them to come to Arrowhead with GOAT Brady nonetheless and win? They are afraid!
If the home playoff gorilla is off our backs next week the AFCCG may very well be a blowout.
They want no part of KC

New England fans are terrified of KC in Arrowhead. They know if KC makes it past the divisional, it may be all over for NE in the AFC
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:09 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
They want no part of KC

New England fans are terrified of KC in Arrowhead. They know if KC makes it past the divisional, it may be all over for NE in the AFC
Yeeeeep.

I’ve always felt like if KC wins the first game, they’ll go to the SB. They just need to end that curse and it’s over. Didn’t matter who they played IMO.

NE scares me less than any team currently in the AFC playoffs.
[Reply]
Angry fan 12:15 AM 01-06-2019
I think the Patriots fans just want to play at home if they make it past Ravens/Chargers. As would any fan base. So they're convincing themselves whatever way possible for their ideal result.

Great find on the QB's the Colts have played against!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:24 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
No. Inaccurate. Overcoming Sutton will be the only coaching issue.
No, that's inaccurate. Reid has lost two huge second half leads because he refused to run the ball, even with the league's leading rusher in Kareem Hunt.

And with goal to go Reid has a history of running sweeps and pitches that go east and west, losing yardage. Last week he called 3 consecutive plays designed to go straight up the middle, turning it over on downs, and didn't even attempt a pass into the end zone. How do you turn it over on downs at the goal line and not even throw a single pass into the end zone with a mismatch problem like Kelce?

Mahomes will have to overcome Reid too.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DelFan 12:27 AM 01-06-2019
I am convinced we can win and worried when I think about Reid and the defense. If our offense is kept open and Mahomes doesn't throw interceptions, we can bury them.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:45 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by DelFan:
I am convinced we can win and worried when I think about Reid and the defense. If our offense is kept open and Mahomes doesn't throw interceptions, we can bury them.
Someone needs to email Mahomes and tell them the Colts play the same Cover 2 most every play. They telegraph their blitzes on the 23% times they try. They rush 5 a lot trying to create pressure that is not there- and flush out lessor QB's like Watson making them stop looking downfield where their CB's are ofter a few steps behind.

Luck is slow footed and not as effective without a clean pocket. He throws a lot of interceptions. He hasn't really played a tough defense unless you consider the Jags ( who we destroyed) tough. They will try and run it, which won't work when they are down three touchdowns in the third quarter.

Their Lucky season playing bums will end next week at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:47 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by Angry fan:
I think the Patriots fans just want to play at home if they make it past Ravens/Chargers. As would any fan base. So they're convincing themselves whatever way possible for their ideal result.

Great find on the QB's the Colts have played against!
Pats fans know they had an easy schedule that finished up with the Bills and Jets. Their team is old and will get stomped at Arrowhead if they somehow get past the Ravens, which they won't.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:52 AM 01-06-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
They know what they saw...Mahomes had them on the ropes in their house in his 5th ever start. They also know that the officials didn't call a single penalty on them... one drive ending flag and they would have lost.

They wont get that same level of "officiating" at Arrowhead as the NFL doesn't care that much about Brady anymore...they have a new ratings darling to coddle.

They want a game in their house...where they are used to getting calls that help them advance. That panic is like a trust-fund kid's reaction to when his daddy cuts him off..
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:02 AM 01-06-2019
Derek Anderson
Derek Carr
Blake Bortles
Gabbert/Mariota
Ryan Tannehill
Cody Kessler
Deshaun Watson
Dak Prescott
Eli Manning
Blaine Gabbert
Deshaun Watson
If I was to make a list of the league's worst starting QBs, this would be pretty close.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:04 AM 01-06-2019
I hope we fucking destroy them.

I’m talking 45-21 destroy them.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 54
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up