ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Shaid 03:18 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Fuck him for not having the surgical repair last offseason. Anyone who claims the spur wasn't already a known issue is either extremely naive or outright dumb.
He's had soreness in that area since he came into the league and always played at a high level. If it is more aggravated than it used to be, it's possible that's because he's been favoring that foot more because the other achilles was just repaired. Could be leading to more soreness, etc. I don't know how you could assume it was something they'd know was worse than it's been in other years when he was rehabbing the other achilles all offseason so he wasn't working at full speed, etc. yet. Could they have shut him down before the first game, sure. They could have done the surgery then and said fuck it, he's done for the season. Obviously they wanted him back this year and thought he would make it back. At this point, do you just say fuck it and do the surgery or do you keep him around another month in case he can help us some in the playoffs, etc.? If you waited this long, may as well keep him around the next month to see what he can give us. I'm getting him in to do surgery the day after our last game though.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:20 PM 12-28-2018

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:20 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's just too easy to blast your argument in the face. LDT is injured. He broke his leg. Berry is hurt. He's got a bone spur that makes him sore. One cannot play. One can play, it's just painful to do so.
LOL and now when he tries to explain himself he COMPLETELY misses the point :-) . Firstly no-one is comparing LDT's injury to Berry's. What I'm saying is BOTH HAVE MISSED SEVERAL GAMES over the past two seasons and both are highly paid for their positions. And yet ONLY ONE of them are being ridiculed and disrespected by certain "fans" on a daily basis? How does that add up exactly? :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 03:20 PM 12-28-2018
It’s a shame his body is failing him.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:20 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Welp......

Not looking good for him making it through an entire playoff game. Either way he needs to start the playoff game and push it to the limit. Cue people saying he won't be willing. Who knows. Needs to happen though. After the season do what needs to be done.
I agree with this. I'd rather keep him out of the game against Oakland and then grind him down to the bone in the playoffs. If he's on a snap count in any of those games, I'll be beside myself.
[Reply]
Shaid 03:22 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL and now when he tries to explain himself he COMPLETELY misses the point :-) . Firstly no-one is comparing LDT's injury to Berry's. What I'm saying is BOTH HAVE MISSED SEVERAL GAMES over the past two seasons and both are highly paid for their positions. And yet ONLY ONE of them are being ridiculed and disrespected by certain "fans" on a daily basis? How does that add up exactly? :-)
Is Morse black? I see a lot of people calling for us to move on from him.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:22 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
You'd likely use those funds to hammer out extensions for Hill and Jones, I'd think. Use the $38 mllion in cap space now to get your free agents.
I think you can do that anyhow.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:25 PM 12-28-2018
Are you a fucking idiot? Can you not read? Here it is again, in big bold letters and capitalized so your minuscule brain just might comprehend it. ONE CANNOT PLAY. ONE CAN PLAY, IT IS JUST PAINFUL
[Reply]
RunKC 03:26 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Berry is around for at least one more year. They need to just shut him down at this point and get surgery done.
If this franchise pays Berry $16.5 million of our cap space next season they should all commit Seppuku.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:31 PM 12-28-2018
Yep. I’m frankly glad we figured it out this year. Time to move on.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:36 PM 12-28-2018
you're seriously the biggest dumbass on this website and its not even close. One cried and threw a fit during contract negotiations when the chiefs tried to protect themselves from this exact circumstances. Sorensen is white, plays in games and is massively overpaid and we want him gone. So fuck off with this victim mentality you douchebag
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:42 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I don't remember many people being mad when we resigned him.

Boy howdy they have some hindsight anger now though.
There were people voicing concern but they were drowned out by the ballwashers.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:51 PM 12-28-2018
Remember Dorsey’s sticking point was wanting Berry to take out an insurance policy Incase THIS happened..
[Reply]
FAX 03:51 PM 12-28-2018
This sort of thing makes it really hard to continue to back Berry.

How many guys have come back from Achilles injuries and performed well? I'm not one to rail on a guy before walking a mile in his therapy boots, but damn. The suck is strong in this one.

FAX
[Reply]
JakeF 03:55 PM 12-28-2018
He's done with the Chiefs.

He got his feelings hurt during contract negotiations and even though he got everything he wanted he is still a jaded school girl who will never stop being mad at the dude who took her virginity. He is going to fuck around until the Chiefs have no choice but to cut him. Then he will go to another team and start giving 100% again while still pulling guaranteed money from the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 42
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up