ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
kcxiv 02:00 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Wasted year of Berry bullshit. I tbought he was tough? He isn't and a total waste of a roster spot.
Being tough doesnt have anything to do with it. Could he force himself? sure, but thats not good going forward. Come on now dont be stupid.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:01 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
You'd likely use those funds to hammer out extensions for Hill and Jones, I'd think. Use the $38 mllion in cap space now to get your free agents.
Yep... two guys who I think will actually be good extensions.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:03 PM 12-28-2018
:-) Useless
[Reply]
Aspengc8 02:05 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Being tough doesnt have anything to do with it. Could he force himself? sure, but thats not good going forward. Come on now dont be stupid.
Did you forget you are posting on CP?
[Reply]
milkshock 02:08 PM 12-28-2018
Showing unbelievable heart and toughness - total respect
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:10 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Donger:
Berry's the highest paid safety in the NFL?
In NFL history (career earnings), by a wide margin.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:11 PM 12-28-2018
Berry has always been the leagues highest paid safety since the moment he signed his rookie contract.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:13 PM 12-28-2018
Probably an argument to save him until the playoffs in meaninful games. ONLY the AFC Championship, only the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:14 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Well this is the same team who's owner saw fit to sign him when the GM didn't...they care about image and Hunt may not want to cut a cancer survivor.
Oh good grief.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:16 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Probably an argument to save him until the playoffs in meaninful games. ONLY the AFC Championship, only the Super Bowl.
He needs to play in any playoff game if at all possible. Doesn’t matter who or where or when.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:17 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Showing unbelievable heart and toughness - total respect
wat
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:18 PM 12-28-2018
I have no idea how many times it needs to be said but the Chiefs save no money if Berry retires, it accelerates the signing bonus cap hit just like cutting him does.

I think we should move on after this season regardless.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:20 PM 12-28-2018
I hated the Berry contract...but the guy just played almost 70 snaps in his first legitimate game back. Of course his heel is going to be sore...

Just save him for the 4th quarter in the post season...Chiefs are one stop (*cough* officials), in each loss, from being undefeated.

Oh and Dorsey WAS NOT responsible for this craptastic contract...Chunt was. Berry severed contact with JD because he knew he didn't want to resign him. He even skipped practices after getting a record deal because he was so miffed..

It's the main reason he was fired...and Berry started the whole national LR distraction ordeal.

It was a total fail on all levels...
[Reply]
jcarp 02:25 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Oh good grief.
There's an element of truth in that. No one wants to say it but the NFL has given TONS of air time to the "Cancer story". So it's valid to say "it might be an image problem..."
[Reply]
jcarp 02:27 PM 12-28-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I hated the Berry contract...but the guy just played almost 70 snaps in his first legitimate game back. Of course his heel is going to be sore...

Just save him for the 4th quarter in the post season...Chiefs are one stop (*cough* officials), in each loss, from being undefeated.

Oh and Dorsey WAS NOT responsible for this craptastic contract...Chunt was. Berry severed contact with JD because he knew he didn't want to resign him. He even skipped practices after getting a record deal because he was so miffed..

It's the main reason he was fired...and Berry started the whole national LR distraction ordeal.

It was a total fail on all levels...
This is a good idea... Can we get Berry to play all fourth quarters from now on, at least through the playoffs?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 42
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up