ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 42
« First < 303637383940 4142 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:05 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No NFL team can force a player to have surgery. The player must consent.
Yes, and that's why Haglund is losing stock from many fans.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:06 AM 01-08-2019
latest images of the Berry crybabies waiting for todays injury report...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE USUAL CRYFEST WHEN BERRY DOESN'T RUN A MARATHON TODAY
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:10 AM 01-08-2019
Glory is home waiting. Called in with indigestion just thinking about it!
[Reply]
threebag 11:28 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE USUAL CRYFEST WHEN BERRY DOESN'T RUN A MARATHON TODAY :-) :-)
His All World Mr. Universe workouts on Mt. Olympus don’t mean shit if he can’t suit up on game days.
[Reply]
Otter 12:08 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
(I must be bored today)

There is no proof of anything, just a bunch of ignorant fans coming up with wild speculation, and then using that speculation to form a belief that Berry is a selfish pussy.
He hasn't played a meaningful or full game in 2 years and will not vacate his roster spot on the team for someone that can and wants to play. Two years is quiet a stretch for that not to get annoying.
[Reply]
Otter 12:12 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
His All World Mr. Universe workouts on Mt. Olympus don’t mean shit if he can’t suit up on game days.
I'd settle for a cheerleader uniform at this point. At least it would be a contribution to the team and fans.

The worst part about this is he's probably going to come out during the playoff game and quit again after halftime totally fucking up the teams chemistry and balance during a Super Bowl run.

He needs to go.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:32 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
It's even sadder you won't admit it
Who do you believe he truly is? Which poster?

Originally Posted by Otter:
I'd settle for a cheerleader uniform at this point. At least it would be a contribution to the team and fans.

The worst part about this is he's probably going to come out during the playoff game and quit again after halftime totally fucking up the teams chemistry and balance during a Super Bowl run.

He needs to go.
That would be incredibly selfish.
[Reply]
threebag 01:20 PM 01-08-2019
Seems the Chiefs have scattered some crumbs for the Berry Fairy Crowd, he practiced in some capacity... I don’t know if it was All World Olympus style or a couple of high kicks, tumbles and a human tower.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:22 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
latest images of the Berry crybabies waiting for todays injury report...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE USUAL CRYFEST WHEN BERRY DOESN'T RUN A MARATHON TODAY :-) :-)
Haglund doesn't do marathons, Haglund does Zumba. Keep up!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:23 PM 01-08-2019
He hasn't played a meaningful or full game in 2 years and will not vacate his roster spot on the team for someone that can and wants to play. Two years is quiet a stretch for that not to get annoying.
You realize that by vacating his roster spot, the Chiefs have to pay out his contract right? Retiring doesn't ease the cap burden. In fact, it makes it slightly worse.

There is no "good" answer here, unfortunately. The Chiefs gave him a contract and now they're paying for it.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:24 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Glory is home waiting. Called in with indigestion just thinking about it!
Actually I gladiatored through the pain (today)... :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:28 PM 01-08-2019
It might have moved to Berry's hands... Now he can't jack-off either...

[Reply]
Aspengc8 01:31 PM 01-08-2019

The worst part about this is he's probably going to come out during the playoff game and quit again after halftime totally ****ing up the teams chemistry and balance during a Super Bowl run.

He needs to go.
So if he plays a half, its going to screw with the teams chemistry? Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a child?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:31 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It might have moved to Berry's hands... Now he can't jack-off either...

First his foot, then his vagina and now his hands. Damn, time to take the old fella for a one way walk in the woods
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:36 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
So if he plays a half, its going to screw with the teams chemistry? Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a child?

[Reply]
Page 40 of 42
« First < 303637383940 4142 >
Up