ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 42
« First < 283435363738 39404142 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Flying High D 09:57 PM 01-07-2019
Silly Spirit
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:47 PM 01-07-2019
The spirit might be a clown.

As big a clown as Haglund? :-)

[Reply]
God of Thunder 11:37 PM 01-07-2019
Has Eric practiced this week?
[Reply]
threebag 12:03 AM 01-08-2019
He’s day to day
[Reply]
TEX 07:30 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
he has to get surgery anyways if he wants to further his football career. regardless,, once that surgery gets done, he's out for 6 months.
Which is why I wonder how come he didnt do it last season, when he wasnt doing anything? Or, if not then, why not when it started bothering him in training camp again this season? Seems like the situation as it stands now, could have been avoided, had action been taken early on.

Admittedly, I'm not up on what's complety going on with him as the extended "day to day" status kinda made me lose interest, so maybe my questions have been answered or are not relevant due to the facts of how / when Haglund's was first suspected and/or diagnosed.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:34 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Which is why I wobder how come he didnt do it last season, when he wasnt doing anything? Or, if not then, why not when it started bothering him in training camp again this season?

Im not up on what's going on with him, so maybe my questions have been answered or are not relevant due to the facts of how / when Haglund's was first suspected and/or diagnosed.
None of us are up on what's going on with him, evidently he doesn't want his fans to understand the issue. But so far it's worked out well for him, he's getting paid top dollar to be a comfortably dressed cheerleader.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:41 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The spirit might be a clown.

As big a clown as Haglund? :-)

That is funny
[Reply]
sedated 08:23 AM 01-08-2019
Which is why I wonder how come he didnt do it last season, when he wasnt doing anything? Or, if not then, why not when it started bothering him in training camp again this season? Seems like the situation as it stands now, could have been avoided, had action been taken early on.

Admittedly, I'm not up on what's complety going on with him as the extended "day to day" status kinda made me lose interest, so maybe my questions have been answered or are not relevant due to the facts of how / when Haglund's was first suspected and/or diagnosed.
I'm guessing (and it's just a guess, there are far better people on this board to provide insight), is that having surgery on both Achilles at the same time wouldn't be the best situation for recovery, either short-term or long-term.
[Reply]
sedated 08:24 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
Has Eric practiced this week?
First practice of the week should be today. Normal routine is moved up one day since we play on Saturday, so the mandatory day off was yesterday.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 08:35 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
He’s day to day

Month to month maybe? :-)
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:27 AM 01-08-2019

The BBW (Berry Ball Washers) will try to claim Berry and/or the team somehow didn't know about the Haglund issue before this season, even though all evidence points to the contrary. Then they'll claim that he didn't get the operation done because he already had the repair done to his other foot and two feet at once would be too much. Well, Troy Tulowitzki underwent bone spur removal on both heels last year and now he's healthy enough to pass a physical and sign a contract with the Yankees. It's not clear whether the decision to avoid surgery was made by Berry or the team, and it doesn't really matter. Either way, someone royally screwed up. I guess we should be used to the team making bad injury related decisions when it comes to star players.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:29 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm guessing (and it's just a guess, there are far better people on this board to provide insight), is that having surgery on both Achilles at the same time wouldn't be the best situation for recovery, either short-term or long-term.
Troy Tulowitzki had both surgeries done at the same time last year, and now he's healthy again. Maybe Troy is just tougher than Berry?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 AM 01-08-2019
Even if he does play, he will not be the force we need on the defense. Take away their TE. Sadly, that brief era is over.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 AM 01-08-2019

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:33 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
It's not clear whether the decision to avoid surgery was made by Berry or the team, and it doesn't really matter. Either way, someone royally screwed up. I guess we should be used to the team making bad injury related decisions when it comes to star players.
No NFL team can force a player to have surgery. The player must consent.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 42
« First < 283435363738 39404142 >
Up