ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 46
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Pablo 09:42 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
OTWP typically knows his shit. It sounds like he was using statistical software to develop lineups.

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how fucking terrible Alex Smith is at QB than the people like us who watch him suck every week. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season. :-)
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.
dlphg9 09:42 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?
I'm so curious as to what the tragedy is
Donger 09:42 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baconeater:
Hootie wasn't one of them.
Okay.
Pablo 09:43 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I can't argue with that, CC seemed to be the instigator and Hootie was on the defense, trying to deflect all the way, not wanting to "start" anything. I didn't know those two had a past history, but I do now.:-)
CC the instigator? But now he needs protecting?

Huh. Is this true?
Pablo 09:43 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay.
Yep.
Bugeater 09:44 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Okay.
I've never even seen Hootie post in DC. Have you?
Donger 09:44 AM 10-25-2015
:-)

Donger 09:44 AM 10-25-2015
Yes.
jonzie04 09:44 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
People are naturally competitive, especially with real currency involved.
As soon as I saw the original post by Hootie about this whole idea... I laughed.
50 people working together, Chiefs homers who would pick Alex Smith included? yikes!
It sounds like 50 people working together in Hooties mind meant... 49 people investing in Hootie.
MAYHEM 09:45 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.
Amazing, really. Wtf would ever play smith in FF.
TimBone 09:45 AM 10-25-2015
Now I wish I'd have ponied up the $100 to get into this.
I ponied up the $100 and missed all the drama this week. :-(
dlphg9 09:45 AM 10-25-2015
Just looked it up. He's posted in 5 threads
SAUTO 09:45 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Pablo:
CC the instigator? But now he needs protecting?

Huh. Is this true?
It's actually been true every time it's happened since he told Hootie all about the " terrible drama filled incident that wasn't too drama like to not tell the random douchebag in a message board who is talking shit on you"

He instigated the situation that night and every time since, yet Hootie is always the one who gets banned over it.
Rams Fan 09:45 AM 10-25-2015
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?
It involves a pair of tweezers, an empty shampoo bottle , and a rubber glove.

Originally Posted by DaFace:
This should be the approach of CP's next fundraiser:

For only $100, you will have access to a private forum where we'll lock Clay, Hootie, CC, and SDH in a room. Each week, one gets voted out. The winner gets half of the donations, and Kyle gets the rest.

That could damn well be worth the money.
Hootie, CC, SDH, Dane, Cosmo, Clay.

Make it happen.
BigRedChief 09:46 AM 10-25-2015
Giraffe mother fucker, the horror!
Page 14 of 46
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up