ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 240
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:05 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
SMH. Andy Reid is constantly coming up with new and innovative plays on offense that even Bill Belicheck is copying. He made Alex Smith a top rated passer in the NFL, He is devoping Pat Mahomes into possibly one of the best quarterbacks in NFL history, and he's a top ten winningest coach h in NFL history. Yet you think he sucks. Well, I guess that you're entitled to your opinion. But don't be surprised that 90% of us disagree with you. This opinion makes about as much sense as some of the shit that the Donk homers try telling us. Like Brock looks like Rothlisberger, or Semen is like Brady. They say it, you say Reid sucks. The rest of us sit back and laugh at you while also feeling pity for you.
He'd be a GREAT OC.

Andy Reid is the same guy he's been for 2 decades.

If that's good enough for you, if you're cool with just going to the playoffs every year, then good for you.

I watched this team go from 2 wins back to 10 wins and then back to 2 wins, with banners and Black Sundays and players killing themselves and their wives and shit in front of the GM and coach...

Andy went 9-0 and lost in the playoffs.

Then missed the playoffs.

Then lost in the playoffs.

And then lost in the playoffs.

And then lost in the playoffs.

It's the same as it was with Alex - WE HAVE 2 DECADES OF ANDY REID ON TAPE, WITH EERILY SIMILAR RESULTS EVERY YEAR.

Why would anyone think he'll ever be anything different than what he's always been?

A great regular season coach who flames out in the playoffs and is always...just...short...

We've seen this before.

You can count on people to always be who they are.

I want a Super Bowl victory.

Take your pity and go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:09 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not saying Todd, but somebody who's more than one-dimensional.
Make The Todd the HC, the guy in charge of getting up a player's ass...and game clock management.

Let Andy design and call plays, work with the QB...you know, what he's good at.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:10 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy throws sideways because the QB can't throw forward.
We see THAT was accurate.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:14 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Make The Todd the HC, the guy in charge of getting up a player's ass...and game clock management.

Let Andy design and call plays, work with the QB...you know, what he's good at.
You have retard level IQ
[Reply]
New World Order 07:15 PM 09-16-2018
I don't want Andy gone with Mahomes here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:16 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
You have retard level IQ
At least I can type in complete sentences.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:17 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don't want Andy gone with Mahomes here.
I understand that.

I'm willing to keep him as OC/QB Coach.

The highest paid in the league.

More than that pussy McDaniels makes in NE.
[Reply]
notorious 07:26 PM 09-16-2018
Reid is like our farm puppy. She will blow my mind on just how smart she is then turn around and take a shit on my deck even though she’s surrounded by thousands of acres of open range.

Make no mistake, Reid can put clown shoes on the best NFL coaches. Problem is that he can and will take a shit on your deck.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:28 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Rep. I want a coach that's about the wins, skirting the rules, and putting officiating in its place.
Who has a better winning %, outside of Belichick or Mcvey?
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:39 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So a coach who's top 10 in all time wins sucks and youd replace him with Todd ****ing Haley? Wow.
Reid has made a career out of fattening up on the bottom two-thirds of the league during the regular season and Martying out in the playoffs.

It's legitimate for fans who have a QB like we (seem to) have now to wish for a coach with a winning record in the postseason for example.

Nobody's saying Reid is terrible, but it's legitimate to say - between Reid's play calling, his clock management, his use of time outs, his challenges, and his propensity to turtle up and go away from what's working, to retain crappy coordinators and schemes - that Reid often is a liability on game days.

Eagles fans who watched him for a lot longer than we have came to the same conclusion, and it's easy to see why they felt that way... That Reid is a good coach but not a great one who will get over the hump.

An elite quarterback covers a multitude of sins. Maybe now the league is so QB-centric that someone like Reid can win by hitting on the right QB. Time will tell. But for 20 years he hasn't been a SB caliber coach and he certainly hasn't changed much recently.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:40 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Mike Tomlin.

Mike Zimmer.

Mike McCarthy.

That's 3 guys named Mike who have a better all time winning percentage than Andy Reid.

Edit : 2 of them have SB wins, too.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:46 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Reid has made a career out of fattening up on the bottom two-thirds of the league during the regular season and Martying out in the playoffs.

It's legitimate for fans who have a QB like we (seem to) have now to wish for a coach with a winning record in the postseason for example.

Nobody's saying Reid is terrible, but it's legitimate to say - between Reid's play calling, his clock management, his use of time outs, his challenges, and his propensity to turtle up and go away from what's working, to retain crappy coordinators and schemes - that Reid often is a liability on game days.

Eagles fans who watched him for a lot longer than we have came to the same conclusion, and it's easy to see why they felt that way... That Reid is a good coach but not a great one who will get over the hump.

An elite quarterback covers a multitude of sins. Maybe now the league is so QB-centric that someone like Reid can win by hitting on the right QB. Time will tell. But for 20 years he hasn't been a SB caliber coach and he certainly hasn't changed much recently.
These are just the facts.

No emotion involved.

I think he's a great person, and an excellent coach from Tuesday through Saturday.

He is who he has always been.

And I don't see that changing, because it hasn't for 19 years.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 PM 09-16-2018
I told you guys that Reid is no different than someone like Tom Coughlin, Pete Carroll or that cuck Kubiak.

Once he gets the right QB, there is no reason he can't win a Lombardi.

Those guys are no better at coaching football than Reid is.

Reid has his guy.

That trophy is fucking coming.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:56 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
How many Super Bowls have we been to since the one we won SB4?

Nobody here wants anything but the best for our Chiefs, I just can't stand not having a defense, and having a coach who won't stand up for his players during the game and publicly too.

The first time one of our pass-rushers gets gang-raped next week, when we're sure they're going to score anyway (on this defense!!!), he ought to either allow the player to get an extra 15 for screaming in the official's face and making sure it's seen across TV land, or step up and do it himself. It's time and we all know it.

If Hunt was a real man he'd pay the fine(s), let the league know he did, and why he did.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:01 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I told you guys that Reid is no different than someone like Tom Coughlin, Pete Carroll or that cuck Kubiak.

Once he gets the right QB, there is no reason he can't win a Lombardi.

Those guys are no better at coaching football than Reid is.

Reid has his guy.

That trophy is ****ing coming.
I hope you're right.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 240
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up