ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 128 of 240
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:20 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Shocking an elite QB changed playoff fortunes
Bingo.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:27 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Go in that other thread and suck 8 dicks, seriously. Goofy fucks like you around here base right or wrong on what makes them happy. It's like a fuck grade school or something. smh

If someone thinks I'm too grouchy or too negative, that's certainly a valid point but has to do with me being old and jaded not stupid.
I just read your initial post and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, and every point was completely valid. But, that's how they get around here after a win, especially a big one. I wouldn't take it personally.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:31 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy DID go for the jugular. He went for EVERY fourth down on the Indy side of the 50.

We had the lead and came out like hot molten lava to start the second half, but then got stopped on...A FOURTH DOWN.

Dude was perfect today.
Agreed, I was going to point this out but i know "Reidhate"

I was saying the Chiefs should do this exact thing last week, Good on andy for listening to me.
[Reply]
Danguardace 04:41 AM 01-13-2019
Wonder how much influence Eric Bieniemy had in leaning on the run game was very pleasing way to close it out.
[Reply]
eDave 04:45 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Literally the only fault I could find with him was some of his sideways play calling late in the game.
All that stuff just sets up something else.

Most comfortable game to watch all year for me.

We are going to do this. Pinch me.
[Reply]
Chargem 05:06 AM 01-13-2019
Surely the sideways stuff was specific to attacking the Colts, who were determined to sit in cover 2 and not get beaten vertically? You have to take what you are given.
[Reply]
eDave 05:08 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Surely the sideways stuff was specific to attacking the Colts, who were determined to sit in cover 2 and not get beaten vertically? You have to take what you are given.
post traumatic stress
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:46 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I don't know where anyone would think our offense went sideways. I've made that comment in the past because Reid typically throws too many sideways short passes in protect the lead situations. And mahomes checks down. But that wasn't at all the case. If anything we were maybe over aggressive at times. Our pass attack was very aggressive in the second half.

For some reason our third down pass offense was really bad in the last 5 drives. But that seemed a lot more an execution problem than Reid. Too many sacks.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:53 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't know where anyone would think our offense went sideways. I've made that comment in the past because Reid typically throws too many sideways short passes. And mahomes checks down. But that wasn't at all the case. If anything we were maybe over aggressive at times. Our pass attack was very aggressive in the second half.

For some reason our third down pass offense was really bad in the last 5 drives. But that seemed a lot more an execution problem than Reid. Too many sacks.
I agree. There were times where we just needed that five yards for a first. Just to keep the chains moving and clock running.I believe it was a 3rd five went deep didn’t convert and went for it on 4th down and didn’t convert. I thought the quick stuff, get the ball out of Mahomes hands was working really good in the middle of the colts defense.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:56 AM 01-13-2019
We do need to be much better at extending drives in protect the lead situations. We were 0-4 passing on third/4th down after the first drive in the second half. I don't know how to explain that but that didn't feel at all like a Reid problem yesterday.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 06:52 AM 01-13-2019
We do need to be much better at extending drives in protect the lead situations. We were 0-4 passing on third/4th down after the first drive in the second half. I don't know how to explain that but that didn't feel at all like a Reid problem yesterday.
The Colts did make some adjustments, so I'll give their defense credit for coming out in the 2nd half.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:58 AM 01-13-2019
I think you saw your Mahomes blue print yesterday, get him a defense and running game; you're not losing.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:02 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I think you saw your Mahomes blue print yesterday, get him a defense and running game; you're not losing.
FOR THE NEXT DECADE!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:07 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Scary thing is, he's going to get better.
[Reply]
Dr. Yu Weed Tard 07:09 AM 01-13-2019
Scary thing is, he's going to get better.
That doesn't scare me at all.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 240
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up