ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 127 of 240
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:44 PM 01-12-2019
Fuck you and this thread
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:44 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
I thought Reid's playcalling was fine. Dude's major problem is he gets too pass happy throwing those short little passes all over the yard with a lead and it leads to not running enough time off the clock. Today he didn't at all. We legit burned clock in the 2nd half in a playoff game today, probably for the first time since he's been the coach.
Agreed. Reid was brilliant today. I don't care about pass happy. I hate when we throw sideways. I thought we went for the throat today. Outstanding game for Reid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 PM 01-12-2019
The play today where I really sat back and thought "Damn Reid is on fire today" was that TE screen to Kelce on third down.

It was about third and 7 or 8 and they took Tyreek in motion to the right, and threw back to Kelce on the left. It was wide open for a first down.

That is absolutely genius against a Cover 2 that has been getting killed by Kelce over the middle all day.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The play today where I really sat back and thought "Damn Reid is on fire today" was that TE screen to Kelce on third down.

It was about third and 7 or 8 and they took Tyreek in motion to the right, and threw back to Kelce on the left. It was wide open for a first down.

That is absolutely genius against a Cover 2 that has been getting killed by Kelce over the middle all day.
Yup. Best playcall all day.
[Reply]
O.city 11:53 PM 01-12-2019
No it wasn’t the best playcall you dildos

I’m kidding I love you guys
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 AM 01-13-2019
LOVE ME OCITY
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:38 AM 01-13-2019

The moment that sealed it for me was Andy Reid going for the kill at the end of the first half sitting on a big lead. Dude is on a mission. I'll never get upset for being too aggressive as long as mahomes is our qb. I think the SD and Seattle losses were perfect timing to get kicked in the dick.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:41 AM 01-13-2019
3rd and 2 in the 4th quarter. We're up 24-13. He calls a bomb to Tyreek.

Andy has evolved and will not let off the throttle.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:51 AM 01-13-2019
Andy going for it on 4th down today was awesome.
[Reply]
notorious 12:55 AM 01-13-2019
Don’t shit on the deck next week Reid. Make us proud by being relentlessly aggressive.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:02 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Andy going for it on 4th down today was awesome.
Just saw that on replay. In the past players would plead with Reid to go for it. Mahomes stone cold stared at the sideline and basically told them they're going for it. Reid calmly looked at his play sheet.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:08 AM 01-13-2019
I’d like to know the stories behind Erving starting at LG, and Wiley staying put. Just two weeks ago, when Erving was healthy, they still started Allen at LG. By all accounts LDT was ready to go this week, but they stayed with Wiley who has been solid as next man up. I’m sure Mahomes has helped this O-line, but this is the deepest unit Reid and Andy Heck have trotted out since being in KC. Hat tip to the coaches for plugging in the right guys, and building some excellent depth along the way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 AM 01-13-2019
Erving probably wasn't 100%

Jeff Allen is trash who can't pass block. They'd never start him in a game they actually needed.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 AM 01-13-2019
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
While it is unjust to call Reid terrible the expectations have been raised through the roof after today. This team with Mahomes is expected to be deep in the playoffs every year. Anything else will mean that there will be plenty of Reid doubters. Hopefully it doesn't get to a point where we are unable to win a SB in the next few years (10 years with Reid and counting). AFAIK only Bill Cowher won it that late with the same team.
5 years with Reid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:35 AM 01-13-2019
Andy DID go for the jugular. He went for EVERY fourth down on the Indy side of the 50.

We had the lead and came out like hot molten lava to start the second half, but then got stopped on...A FOURTH DOWN.

Dude was perfect today.
They only got stopped on that 4th down because of poor execution the 2 plays before that. Andy called a great game. The offensive linemen need to stop committing penalties. It's that simple.
[Reply]
Page 127 of 240
« First < 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227 > Last »
Up