ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 240
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Coach 11:15 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly.

Amazing that people immediately just run with narratives instead of paying attention to what happened. Andy did not take his foot off the gas either. We didn’t execute and had too many drive killing penalties in the 2nd half.
I did not have any issues with his decision on going 4th downs. Even that 4th and 5, it was too long for a FG, but too short for a punt.

The play call was there, just for whatever reason, Mahomes didn't attempt to pass it.

We got fortunate that the Colt's DL decided to thrust his hips/dick at the referee, and the referee probably said "No Homo" and toss the flag up in the air.

The only issue I just had was the sideways bullshit, when they need to be going vertically.
[Reply]
O.city 11:15 PM 01-12-2019
He’s a hall of fame coach

Fuck everyone
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:17 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Go in that other thread and suck 8 dicks, seriously. Goofy fucks like you around here base right or wrong on what makes them happy. It's like a fuck grade school or something. smh

If someone thinks I'm too grouchy or too negative, that's certainly a valid point but has to do with me being old and jaded not stupid.
When I think of goofy posters, I think of Pitt Gorilla.

Not only are you fucking stupid. You're also quite brittle.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:19 PM 01-12-2019
How many times did he go for it on 4th down? It was at least 4 times. Acting like Reid went into a shell is so silly.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:20 PM 01-12-2019
Andy needs to go for the jaguar more often.

Maybe he should use the Cheetah?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:20 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
How many times did he go for it on 4th down? It was at least 4 times. Acting like Reid went into a shell is so silly.
Literally the only fault I could find with him was some of his sideways play calling late in the game.
[Reply]
tk13 11:21 PM 01-12-2019
I thought Reid's playcalling was fine. Dude's major problem is he gets too pass happy throwing those short little passes all over the yard with a lead and it leads to not running enough time off the clock. Today he didn't at all. We legit burned clock in the 2nd half in a playoff game today, probably for the first time since he's been the coach.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:21 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Literally the only fault I could find with him was some of his sideways play calling late in the game.
Yep. Line up and run North-South. But we won 31 to 13 at home against those goddamn Colts, so fuck nitpicking it too much.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:22 PM 01-12-2019
I didn’t like Andy’s playcall on the 2nd to last drive.

Colts stopped the run on 1st and 2nd bc they knew we were running. It seemed like Andy was simply trying to run out the clock, which made no sense bc we were only up 17 with 10:42 left.

1st down was the typical hand off from shotgun which everyone knew was coming due to us lining up and doing that so often in that situation (we did something very similar in our last possession of the Chargers loss). Even I knew we were running that play.
2nd down was easily spotted as a run as well...bc it seemed like we were trying to run clock. My brother and I both knew they were running. Hell I think everyone knew they were.

Andy always has brilliant game plans in the first 1.5 quarters. Playoff defenses usually figure it out the 2nd half. Wish he’d keep doing what he did in the first half later in the game.
[Reply]
O.city 11:24 PM 01-12-2019
The d had the colts on lock down and the chiefs weren’t letting them back in the game unless the offense gave up something weird

There was no reason to get nuts
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:25 PM 01-12-2019
He did what folks have been begging him to do ever since the debacle in 2014. This game was NEVER in question. It took a blocked punt and a chuck and pray for the Colts to get points, and we promptly marched down the field on both subsequent drives and scored TDs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:27 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He did what folks have been begging him to do ever since the debacle in 2014. This game was NEVER in question. It took a blocked punt and a chuck and pray for the Colts to get points, and we promptly marched down the field on both subsequent drives and scored TDs.
He knows this is his best shot at a championship. He’s going to go all out.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:31 PM 01-12-2019
Also idk who it was. Bob Sutton, Al Harris, Mike Smith, Britt Reid or maybe Andy himself said **** it and took over.

Whoever it was did the best coaching job of the playoffs so far. Unbelievable that this defense did what it did today with the lack of talent they had on the back end.

I give major props to Andy for seemingly taking over and benching Parker and Scandrick. Paid off big time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:32 PM 01-12-2019
It was almost like a role reversal. Colts did everything in their power to take themselves out of this game and we were only too happy to oblige.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:33 PM 01-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Rain Man and I were at the game today.

We were talking about how stupid this thread is while the Chiefs went to the AFC Championship.

This thread is stupid.

You bash Reid?

Stupid.

Stop it stupids.
Go look at the 5 posters who have posted the most in this thread. Stupids is what they are.
[Reply]
Page 126 of 240
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136176226 > Last »
Up