ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 122 of 125
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 02:25 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
KC Star

:-)
[Reply]
Bump 02:39 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
How can you not love this dude?

He's going for 1,200 rushing yards this year, take it to the bank.

by week 12
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:51 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Bump:

by week 12
If they actually gave him the ball enough he could pull it off, but he won't get that many touches. Or maybe he will? :-)
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:27 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
How can you not love this dude?

He's going for 1,200 rushing yards this year, take it to the bank.
I hope so, I think he was one of the unsung heroes of our Super Bowl win.
[Reply]
wazu 04:31 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I hope so, I think he was one of the unsung heroes of our Super Bowl win.
And the Jacksonville game. Everyone gave Henne a ton of love for the 98-yard drive, but it was Pachecos monster run that made it happen more than anything else.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:29 PM 07-20-2023
The Chiefs' top two guys might be the toughest pair of RBs on any team in the NFL.

Pacheco is like the crazy pyro guy in a war movie. The guy just loves blowing shit up more than anything else in the world. And McKinnon is a somewhat tiny guy who has somewhere along the line in his career turned from oft-injured speedback into tough ass 3rd down guy known for being one of the best blockers in the league.

And I might even say our RB room is the best in the division. At the moment, there's just nothing behind the starters in LA and Vegas. Joshua Kelley fucking sucks, and I can't even name Jacobs' backup. And given his youth, tenacity, and just how quickly he improved at catching and blocking last year, I think it's entirely possible Pacheco can become as good or better than Ekeler and Jacobs this season.

Denver is a wildcard. Payton will find ways to make their RBs more effective than last year, but I question Williams' health and Urinerine's the likely large role he'll have to start the year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:13 PM 07-20-2023
This is one fine looking man. Mighty handsome. Makes me reconsider my 33 years of marriage.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 07:16 AM 07-21-2023
Dude's just got that fire inside him. You can't teach that. Glad to have him on the team.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:26 AM 07-21-2023
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
Dude's just got that fire inside him. You can't teach that. Glad to have him on the team.
It's a rare quality these days, too. He's like the RB version of Mahomes, everything he does is 100 MPH at 110% effort. I still have no clue how he lasted until the 7th round.
[Reply]
crispystl 07:29 AM 07-21-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Chiefs' top two guys might be the toughest pair of RBs on any team in the NFL.

Pacheco is like the crazy pyro guy in a war movie. The guy just loves blowing shit up more than anything else in the world. And McKinnon is a somewhat tiny guy who has somewhere along the line in his career turned from oft-injured speedback into tough ass 3rd down guy known for being one of the best blockers in the league.

And I might even say our RB room is the best in the division. At the moment, there's just nothing behind the starters in LA and Vegas. Joshua Kelley ****ing sucks, and I can't even name Jacobs' backup. And given his youth, tenacity, and just how quickly he improved at catching and blocking last year, I think it's entirely possible Pacheco can become as good or better than Ekeler and Jacobs this season.

Denver is a wildcard. Payton will find ways to make their RBs more effective than last year, but I question Williams' health and Urinerine's the likely large role he'll have to start the year.
Especially considering the contract issues with Jacobs. He might not even play.
[Reply]
kcgreene 07:44 AM 07-21-2023
Chiefs’ Isiah Pacheco begins camp ahead of schedule, motivated for a big Year 2

By Nate Taylor
Jul 20, 2023

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 08:39 AM 07-21-2023
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Chiefs’ Isiah Pacheco begins camp ahead of schedule, motivated for a big Year 2

By Nate Taylor
Jul 20, 2023

ST. JOSEPH, Mo. — Walking down the large hill Wednesday morning, the hill that leads to the Chiefs’ practice fields during their annual training camp, Isiah Pacheco smiled. Each step featured a certain bounce, a confident gait from Pacheco, a running back who was ready to start his second season, a much-anticipated sequel.

Smiling, he began singing the classic Haddaway song “What Is Love,” with those catchy lyrics of “Baby don’t hurt me, no more.”

[Reply]
kevrunner 08-29-2023, 07:01 PM
This message has been deleted by kevrunner.
DenverChief 11:23 AM 10-01-2023
I noticed today while watching some Super Bowl Highlights Pacheco's 3rd Down run on the final drive (see video below) that he didn't stick his hand out to "stiff arm" or deflect the tackler from trying to tackle him. It was a very half hearted sticking the forearm out. This made me wonder if this was his broken wrist - I have yet to see any definitive article that mentions which wrist was broken?

[Reply]
dtrain 04:54 PM 10-01-2023
Yes here it is
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...278704034.html
[Reply]
DenverChief 05:09 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by dtrain:
Yes here it is
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...278704034.html
Article says left wrist. That’s really weird he wouldn’t rachout with his right to try and re-direct the tackler.
[Reply]
Page 122 of 125
« First < 2272112118119120121122 123124125 >
Up