ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: What Lever You Flippin??
Yes 16 14.16%
No 16 14.16%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote Yes 59 52.21%
I don't live in Jackson County, but would vote No 22 19.47%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
Page 74 of 114
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Stadium Watch 2024 -Jackson County Residents: How Are You Voting?
Pablo 08:28 AM 03-28-2024
Vote in this poll if you actually live in Jackson county.

We've all shared our opinions in the other thread. But who gives a shit what somebody in Platte County or Johnson County or Phoenix or NYC thinks. We're all just noise.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:59 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by tooge:
Nah. This is easy. This vote allows the Chiefs to finally get out of the shithole that is JaCo. They will be in KS in 7 years where they can develop an area away from shitsville.
Sad for Arrowhead, but most likely true.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:15 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
As for the Royals, they gone. For whatever reason East Village seems to be a no go and Crossroads just got shit on. Only question is does another county foot the bill.
Trouble is the politicos do what they do and screw everything up.

Crossroads was KC politicians choice. Granted it's probably the best choice, but East Village was ready to go.

Royals biggest problem has been they have been trying to please everyone. You can't do that. You got to tell a bunch of them to fuck off.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:19 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Trouble is the politicos do what they do and screw everything up.

Crossroads was KC politicians choice. Granted it's probably the best choice, but East Village was ready to go.

Royals biggest problem has been they have been trying to please everyone. You can't do that. You got to tell a bunch of them to **** off.

East Village had some hurdles with MoDot. EC worked because Cordish was on board. Still think the Royals don't see the ballot again and get private funding+ state & local. Chiefs go on the ballot and pass easily
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:47 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Who ever put this up for vote, couldn't get a try out. For the Denver Broncos QB position even if related to John Elway

[Reply]
-King- 06:13 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:53 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Billay spends more per month on hand lotion and Kleenex and Discuss Thrower spends more per week on therapy for his clinical depression.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:33 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Let the games begin

https://www.kansascity.com/news/poli...#storylink=cpy
Ron Ryckman is not a real name lmao
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:03 AM 04-04-2024
Let the meltdowns re-commence. Royals will follow suit and play at the T-Bones stadium. /s

The option year for the A's moving from Oakland to Sacramento gives the team flexibility if its stadium in Las Vegas is not complete. Originally, the A's wanted to be in Vegas by 2027. Then it was 2028. Now it could be as late as 2029.

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) April 4, 2024

[Reply]
Lzen 09:12 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Look at these ****ing losers

What's with the $1200 a month sign?
Also, how is this related to black power/Black Lives Matter?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:24 AM 04-04-2024
I think they believe 1200 is an astronomical rent rate.

And it’s a group full of people that believe they are fighting systematic inequalities or something along those lines. I think one of the people chained themselves to a door at the courthouse once to really shake up the system

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:29 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:

And it’s a group full of people that believe they are fighting systematic inequalities or something along those lines. I think one of the people chained themselves to a door at the courthouse once to really shake up the system

They don't understand that landlords aren't getting rich... They cash flow and their expenses have gone drastically up. Didn't KCMO assessments go up by 30%. Well, the landlords taxes went up by 30% as well. Along with increases in utilities, snow removal, trash removal and general maintenance. Now calculate in the change in interest rates when they need to up their 5 year note on the property... Clueless people.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
You cant get anything for that in Florida. Not even a room in a bad neighborhood.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:34 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The vote got slammed down like 65/35 (or something) that would have built a new stadium downtown for the Royals, renovated Arrowhead, extended the Royals lease by 40 years, and extended the Chiefs lease by 25 (with 3 five year options to extend to 40 max).

So, they either all come back in a year or two with a better plan together or figure it out on their own... but they're both in KC for the next 7 years minimum while they figure it out.
I heard on 610 on the way home that the vote was 58/42.
[Reply]
wazu 09:36 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I heard on 610 on the way home that the vote was 58/42.
That is correct.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:40 AM 04-04-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
They don't understand that landlords aren't getting rich... They cash flow and their expenses have gone drastically up. Didn't KCMO assessments go up by 30%. Well, the landlords taxes went up by 30% as well. Along with increases in utilities, snow removal, trash removal and general maintenance. Now calculate in the change in interest rates when they need to up their 5 year note on the property... Clueless people.
There's a word for those who believe that it should be a crime to profit in providing housing.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 114
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up