ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Hall of Classics>Class Action Suit
Bootlegged 10:31 AM 09-19-2005
How about a "no class suit"?
[Reply]
beavis 10:32 AM 09-19-2005
I'm going to sue the NFL if the Chiefs don't win the Superbowl this year. We are owed this much and I demand satisfaction!
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:34 AM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by trndonthemods:
It sounds like an interesting case. Just so you know, your attorney is probably going to want some cash up front rather than a contingency fee.
:-) no kidding

He'd have a better chance helping a prison inmate sue to for having to use a spork.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:58 AM 09-19-2005
On second thought, if you are going to file a suit against ESPN make it about the fact that they showed Al Davis on national TV! Good God, the guy looked like a corpse. I'm sure several childern experienced nightmares after that 5 second shot of the "dead guy in a chair."
[Reply]
Simplex3 11:47 AM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Bwana:
On second thought, if you are going to file a suit against ESPN make it about the fact that they showed Al Davis on national TV! Good God, the guy looked like a corpse. I'm sure several childern experienced nightmares after that 5 second shot of the "dead guy in a chair."
Better yet, that dead-faced stare was after the Un-named Receiver's long TD catch. I'm guessing that dude has either completely checked out or he was crapping his pants right then. Could go either way.
[Reply]
KCTitus 11:51 AM 09-19-2005
Screw the lawsuit nonsense...some lawyer gets eleventy billion and I get a check for 12 cents or some crap.*

I do, however, want to draft a letter/email to voice my displeasure at their choice of announcers.

If anyone has any contact information, I would appreciate it if you could share.

*-Disclaimer: I have to identify myself as having an anti lawyer bias, otherwise, Amnorix would scurry into this thread to talk some bs about how I dont know anything about lawyers and class action lawsuits even though I received a check for 40 cents as a result of a class action lawsuit I had no idea I was a part of.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:08 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Screw the lawsuit nonsense...some lawyer gets eleventy billion and I get a check for 12 cents or some crap.*

I do, however, want to draft a letter/email to voice my displeasure at their choice of announcers.

If anyone has any contact information, I would appreciate it if you could share.

I

*-Disclaimer: I have to identify myself as having an anti lawyer bias, otherwise, Amnorix would scurry into this thread to talk some bs about how I dont know anything about lawyers and class action lawsuits even though I received a check for 40 cents as a result of a class action lawsuit I had no idea I was a part of.

I just went to ESPNs site and sent an email through the "contact us" area than concerns TV. http://sports.espn.go.com/sitetools/...ct/espntv.html
[Reply]
Amnorix 12:10 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

:-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
StcChief 11:04 AM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by :
Again, this isn't about the Chiefs- this is about presenting a fair, balanced, and unbiased program for all viewers. Sterling Sharpe must be wearing Randy Moss's briefs or something, 'cause I was, like most people have already indicated, sickened and disgusted by the blatant bias given to Randy Moss and the rest of the Raiders organization. It's a good gawddamn thing we didn't play a "Randy Moss" drinking game, 'cause we'd all have alcohol poisoning before the first quarter ever ended.
These can't be used in the same sentence by ABC/ESPN etc. Rating are all that matters, they think
everyone viewing based on population location wants Raiders/NY/NE teams to win.

No respect until we are cruisin along. Remember our 9-0 start?

Piss on national media.
[Reply]
Calcountry 11:40 AM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by nm_dbf:
These can't be used in the same sentence by ABC/ESPN etc. Rating are all that matters, they think
everyone viewing based on population location wants Raiders/NY/NE teams to win.

No respect until we are cruisin along. Remember our 9-0 start?

Piss on national media.
The rest of the leagues teams are fodder, AI teams if you will, for the east coast teams consumption. OMG, there are actually people that like those teams. Woww. sarcasm off/
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:07 AM 09-19-2005
I think we should file a class action suit against Carl Peterson.

After all, he seriously considered not drafting Derrick Johnson.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:43 PM 09-19-2005
Some peon at ESPN is reading your emails right now laughing his ass off. You've just made his entire year. He'll likely print off the email and frame it next to a picture of a mullet driving a 4x4 Camaro.
[Reply]
philfree 12:50 PM 09-19-2005
Who was Sharpe talking to anyways? Wasn't the game blacked out in Oakland?

PhilFree:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:54 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by philfree:
Who was Sharpe talking to anyways? Wasn't the game blacked out in Oakland?

PhilFree:-)

No, those empty seats were sold to Chicago voters.
[Reply]
HemiEd 12:51 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Some peon at ESPN is reading your emails right now laughing his ass off. You've just made his entire year. He'll likely print off the email and frame it next to a picture of a mullet driving a 4x4 Camaro.

Ya think? :-) 4X4 Camaro? :-)

Actually I have already received a response, automated. I feel better now.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up