ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 240
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:19 PM 09-16-2018
Bret Veach knows as well as anyone in the building what Reid's weaknesses are, and he's addressing said weaknesses player by player. QB is just the beginning.

The only fault Reid holds in the under performance of the defense, is allowing a D-Coord who has weakened the unit season by season to remain employed.
If Reid truly believes that things are "okay" and "just fine" on the defensive side of the ball under Bob Sutton then yes, he is very much a terrible head coach.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:20 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Bret Veach knows as well as anyone in the building what Reid's weaknesses are, and he's addressing said weaknesses player by player. QB is just the beginning.

The only fault Reid holds in the under performance of the defense, is allowing a D-Coord who has weakened the unit season by season to remain employed.
If Reid truly believes that things are "okay" and "just fine" on the defensive side of the ball under Bob Sutton then yes, he is very much a terrible head coach.
The defense has weakened season by season because guys get old and they haven't drafted anybody to replace them. Veach went all-in on defense in the draft and only 1 of them can even get on the field. That's not on Sutton.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:21 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Andy Reid is pulling off the best Air Coryell impersonation I have seen in years!
Yet his D can be blitzkrieged by a paper plane.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:21 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:

John Dorsey drafted Mahomes

The entire team is soft, just like their head coach.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:44 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Not to people who know football. Andy is shit.
The rest of the league can’t seem to wait to hire his apprentices for head gigs. He masterfully developed mahomes and puts up insane points per game.

This all after completely turning the Chiefs around on his arrival and makingAlex Smith look really good.

Stop being stupid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:51 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
John Dorsey drafted Mahomes

The entire team is soft, just like their head coach.
Correct.

They need The Todd.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:52 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The rest of the league can’t seem to wait to hire his apprentices for head gigs. He masterfully developed mahomes and puts up insane points per game.

This all after completely turning the Chiefs around on his arrival and makingAlex Smith look really good.

Stop being stupid.
I'm doing better than every one of my high school teachers and most of my college professors, what's you point?

Dude, "Andy" (the great) had fucking SUTTON as his DC. Are you kidding me?

Just because they had to work for him doesn't mean his brand of defense-stupid rubbed of on them!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:52 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:

Stop being stupid.
How many of Reid's former assistants will win Super Bowls before he wins one?

Schottenheimer turned out SB-winning HCs too :

McCarthy, Dungy, and Cowher all started their coaching careers under Marty here in KC.

HOW MUCH GOOD DID THAT DO US??
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:53 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm doing better than every one of my high school teachers and most of my college professors, what's you point?

Dude, "Andy" (the great) had ****ing SUTTON as his DC. Are you kidding me?

Just because they had to work for him doesn't mean his brand of defense-stupid rubbed of on them!
You obviously dont know when you are wrong and can't accept it.

Just accept it and move on or keep looking like an idiot, its up to you.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:54 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
How many of Reid's former assistants will win Super Bowls before he wins one?

Schottenheimer turned out SB-winning HCs too :

McCarthy, Dungy, and Cowher all started their coaching careers under Marty here in KC.

HOW MUCH GOOD DID THAT DO US??
1 and its already happened.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:55 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
1 and its already happened.
1 AND COUNTING.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:56 PM 09-16-2018
Fire Andy Reid. Hire Todd Haley.

^^rabblerouser, ladies and gentlemen
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:07 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Fire Andy Reid. Hire Todd Haley.

^^rabblerouser, ladies and gentlemen
Look, Andy would be a great OC or QB coach.

He's just too soft to win a SB, and we have 2 decades of proof.

Tired of being the 'farm league' for the "upper-echelon" teams.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:08 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The defense has weakened season by season because guys get old and they haven't drafted anybody to replace them. Veach went all-in on defense in the draft and only 1 of them can even get on the field. That's not on Sutton.

Two retirees does not constitute an entire squad. If you want to blame it on injuries to key players, that would be a better excuse.
My expectations for the 2018 draft were zero. Many people were hoping we'd pull some kind of theatrical maneuvering out of our asses and walk away like Rocky Balboa, but that's not how the process works in reality.
And you can thank Dorsey for the ham-strung manner in which our contracts and cap room were left, which leads me to:

As far as the subject of "Dorsey drafted Mahomes" goes;

That John Dorsey was the GM at the time means nothing when everyone knows it was Veach who brought Mahomes to the table, and to everyone's attention.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:09 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Look, Andy would be a great OC or QB coach.

He's just too soft to win a SB, and we have 2 decades of proof.

Tired of being the 'farm league' for the "upper-echelon" teams.
Question:

Let's go back to the day Mahomes was drafted. Who would you rather have as his head coach? Andy Reid or Todd Haley?
[Reply]
Page 78 of 240
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up